Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

What Dragon Aura Combo is the best

AzaFTWAzaFTW Member Posts: 26 ✭✭
I know someone has already answered this but has it changed since the new update or is it still better to have dragon flight and radiant appetite

Comments

• dparejadpareja Member Posts: 222 ✭✭✭
    I like Radiant Appetite-Breath of Milk personally, especially with the two new kitten upgrades.
  • GouchnoxGouchnox Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    For passive play (golden switch on): Radiant Appetite and Breath of Milk
    Spirits are: Cow > Asceticism > Jeremy
    For active play: Radiant Appetite and Dragonflight
    Spirits are: Godzamok > Cow > Jeremy
    image Packs: (CC ~ MC ~ BoI ~ DNF) image
  • AzaFTWAzaFTW Member Posts: 26 ✭✭
    Gouchnox said:

Thanks! but what are spirits

• GouchnoxGouchnox Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    AzaFTW said:

Thanks! but what are spirits

Once you ascend once you get access to sugar lumps
    go on your buildings menu (the default one that never gets used) and start spending sugar lumps to upgrade buildings (1 lump a day, be conservative)
    you need to first upgrade your temples and towers (once) to unlock their related minigames
    the temple minigame allows you choose to activate three spirits out of a collection of 11 with a variety of effects
    the tower minigame allows you to spend magic (which refills with time) on spells, which have varied effects. spells will have positive effects most of a time though a 15% chance to backfire and instead produce a bad effect

the best spirits are as i already described. make sure you never drop bellow 2/3 swaps, otherwise you're gonna have to wait a century and a half to move your spirits again
    also, when popping your wrinklers, put spirit of scon on first slot

the best spells are force hand of fate and conjure backed goods (on a good effect combo), though conjure's backfire is a massive pain in the butt while hand's backfire is just "well it didn't work this time, no harm done", which is why i recommend only using force hand of fate whenever your mana is full
    I use Force the Hand of Fate whenever my mana's full and I have a combo where putting a Click Frenzy (or Dragonflight, if I have that aura set) on top of it would be insane.

And then Godzamok turns insane into near-game-breaking.

But it doesn't happen that often.
    Gouchnox said:

For godzamok how do you use it effectively, do you like sell all you farms in a dragon flight or something?
    AzaFTW said:

Gouchnox said:

For godzamok how do you use it effectively, do you like sell all you farms in a dragon flight or something?
    Cursors are the best to sell. Remember that Farms do boost other buildings via synergies, while Cursors boost nothing else.

Then buy back some Cursors once your Godzamok timer runs out, sell those, and click like mad again.
  • bob_32_116bob_32_116 Member Posts: 657 ✭✭✭
    AzaFTW said:

Gouchnox said:

Godzamok increases the power of clicking by an amount proportional to the number of buildings sold in the last 10 seconds. So the thing to do is use it when you get something that already boosts clicking power, such as a Click Frenzy or a Cursed Finger, then sell stuff and start madly clicking for 10 seconds. I sell everything from cursors down to banks. (I haven't tried selling temples as I don't know what would happen - whether that would cancel the effect of the spirit - and have not dared try.)
    I already have the building buying option set to Sell All, ready for any Click Frenzy that happens. (Or a Dragonflight - but be aware that a Dragonflight effect only lasts for 11 seconds, so don't spend all your time selling buildings leaving no time for clicking.)

Buying back your buildings, or nearly all of them, after the frenzy, won't cost much by comparison with the cookies you generate during the frenzy. Selling and rebuying would cost less if you have the Earth Shatterer aura active, but if it's not already active it's probably not worth taking the time to install it when a frenzy happens - time that should instead be spent selling buildings and then clicking.
    I don't believe Godzamok works with Cursed Finger.
    dpareja said:

I don't believe Godzamok works with Cursed Finger.

It doesn't
    so is it better to sell from cursors down to banks or just cursors
  • bob_32_116bob_32_116 Member Posts: 657 ✭✭✭
    edited August 29
    AzaFTW said:

so is it better to sell from cursors down to banks or just cursors

At the risk of repeating myself, I think it's best to sell what you can in the time available, within reason. Other people seem to have a different opinion.

Selling everything down to banks seems a quick and easy compromise. Selling anything below wizard towers requires scrolling down, which takes time. Selling temples and wizard towers seems risky.

I think people are focussing too much on the lost production from the things that are sold. I would focus instead on the cost of selling and replacing them, which is really quite small. Once they are replaced, you get the production back again. Also bear in mind that if for example you sell 505 of a building and can only afford to buy back 500, you are still getting back 99% of the production you had before, even though those last 5 cost more to buy than the first 500 did.