Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Can't be unseen

iceklausiceklaus Member Posts: 23 ✭✭
The "X" in the close icon (stats, info and option pages) is not symmetric.

May our souls ascend to the big cookie.
the ones who dare have lives woth dying for

Comments

• GouchnoxGouchnox Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist Posts: 6,482 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    New player spotted OpieOP
    image Packs: (CC ~ MC ~ BoI ~ DNF) image
  • iceklausiceklaus Member Posts: 23 ✭✭
    edited August 24
    teach me sempai

• GouchnoxGouchnox Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist Posts: 6,482 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

What's today's lesson then?
    edited August 24
    it wasn't sarcasm, what should I do? I'm saving to get "Kitten assitants the regional manager".
    Well idk, what are your auras, what are your spirits, are you using chocolate egg for ascending, how often do you ascend?
    Right now it feels like saving for the last kitten is the thing to do, then reset and slot it
    And also please have building counts that are at least multiples for 10, this is giving me OCD :p
    auras: breath of milk and radiant appetite
    spirits: mokalcium, jeremy, holobore
    I accidentaly burst my choco egg TT
    I ascend once in 10 days (give or take)

tnx
    edited August 24
    okay so you're running passive play
    if that's the case, then make sure you have your golden switch on
    most effective spirit order for passive is cow > asceticism > jeremy as far as i recall
    and technically full wrath is ever so slightly more effective in passive play but you already have that
    just remember that passive play is always less effective than good active play so dont' be shocked if you're not producing as much as you'd like
    i don't know the ideal reset rate for passive play but just don't overextend each run too much
    and you should always reset using the whole chocolate egg strat
  • bob_32_116bob_32_116 Member Posts: 637 ✭✭✭
    iceklaus said:

It's a standard old-fashioned X, it's supposed to have one thick stroke and one thin, not supposed to be symmetric.

What concerns me more is how the spirit slots in the pantheon are not lined up. Have a look at them. They are ever so slightly out of alignment, like a little set of descending steps. The misalignment is not enough to make me think it was done on purpose, it's just enough to give me the willies.

• JezDavisJezDavis Member Posts: 146 ✭✭
    iceklaus said:

Doesn't it have rotational symmetry order 2?
  • JezDavisJezDavis Member Posts: 146 ✭✭
    edited August 24

What concerns me more is how the spirit slots in the pantheon are not lined up. Have a look at them. They are ever so slightly out of alignment, like a little set of descending steps. The misalignment is not enough to make me think it was done on purpose, it's just enough to give me the willies.

Definitely on purpose, to denote order of precedence/power. Regardless of your willy.

• dparejadpareja Member Posts: 144 ✭✭
    Gouchnox said:

Well idk, what are your auras, what are your spirits, are you using chocolate egg for ascending, how often do you ascend?
    Right now it feels like saving for the last kitten is the thing to do, then reset and slot it
    And also please have building counts that are at least multiples for 10, this is giving me OCD :p

You'd hate my current game: the distribution right now is 192-238-202-164-173-157-121-97-93-68-63-56-46-35-25 (though that does add up to 1730).

(I'm going very slowly through this run for various reasons.)