Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

I've been away for about 3 months, what have I missed?

Kirby711Kirby711 Member Posts: 39 ✭✭
Updates, fixes, strategy...

Comments

• bob_32_116bob_32_116 Member Posts: 656 ✭✭✭
    Quite a lot, really.
  • KangSKKangSK Member Posts: 29 ✭✭
    Basically

Sugar lumps are used to upgrade buildings
    => Go and upgrade the Temple and Wizard Tower

A new building (Chancemaker)

A whole lot of new upgrades and achievements (new upgrades for buildings, new kittens)

There are some others, but usually are bug fixes. Go and read the Info section
  • basketofpuppiesbasketofpuppies Moderator, Friendly, Helpful Posts: 2,296 Mod
    Been away also. I have two sugar cubes but no idea how to switch from cursors to temple upgrade.
  • FaeittyFaeitty Member Posts: 47 ✭✭

Been away also. I have two sugar cubes but no idea how to switch from cursors to temple upgrade.

If you look at the art for the temples on the main screen, look to the side closest to the shop, and you should see the arrow thing around there
  • basketofpuppiesbasketofpuppies Moderator, Friendly, Helpful Posts: 2,296 Mod
    Thanks that worked a treat.
  • bob_32_116bob_32_116 Member Posts: 656 ✭✭✭
    The introduction of the "mini-games" has brought to light the fact that most players were in the habit of leaving the middle screen on the Stats page and hardly using the default screen at all. This is a minor flaw in the game design, especially considering the amount of attention that must have been put into designing the appearance of the various buildings and their backgrounds on the main screen.

It will never be possible to display everything simultaneously of course, but if I were designing the visuals, I'd have made the Big Cookie a lot smaller. Plenty of us hardly ever click on it, and if you want to, it does not exactly present a challenging target.
    that whole left hand third of the screen could have been fitted into an area about the same size as occupied by one of the buildings in the centre panel, and the rest of the left panel could have been used to display stats,