Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

One Mind

Nobody_1707Nobody_1707 Member Posts: 30 ✭✭
I haven't played in a while, and I just had to start over since the computer with my saves on it died.

Is staying on One Mind for the wrinklers still optimal? Or should I stick to either Elder Pledge or full Grandmapocalypse?

Comments

• dparejadpareja Member Posts: 453 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    One Mind/Exotic Nuts is optimal.

Only go into the full-on Grandmapocalypse/Elder Pledge to get the related achievements.

EDIT: Though once you ascend, it's less about the Wrinklers and more about the potential for Elder Frenzy from a Wrath Cookie (spoilery details about post-Ascension stuff)...

...upon which, if you've leveled up your Wizard towers, you can fire off Conjure Baked Goods to get lots of cookies, or, especially with Godzamok in your Diamond Pantheon slot--unlocked by leveling up Temples--firing off Force the Hand of Fate to hopefully get a Click Frenzy, then sell some buildings and click like mad for tons and tons and tons of cookies. (Seriously, my recent runs have had over 95% of my cookies being hand-made.)

• adam_antichristadam_antichrist Member Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

I haven't played in a while, and I just had to start over since the computer with my saves on it died.

Is staying on One Mind for the wrinklers still optimal? Or should I stick to either Elder Pledge or full Grandmapocalypse?

If you have no life, then you can click on every other GC, so stay in one mind and forfeit the CPS boosts from arcane sugar etc. If you have a life, go full grandmapocalypse, once you get a clot wrath cookie activate the golden switch and then just let the game idle until you have time for active play.

• mikehendimikehendi Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Edit: commented in wrong topic