Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Something wrong with my permanent upgrade slots

KangSKKangSK Member Posts: 29 ✭✭
I already had bought the last kitten upgrade, but it doesn't show on my available choice for my permanent upgrade slot!

Comments

• KangSKKangSK Member Posts: 29 ✭✭
    edited August 18
    Because I ascended, I dont have a save now, so I'll post the save after I buy the kitten again, and see what happens.
  • JukeDraghJukeDragh Member Posts: 7
    You can always just reascend without heavenly chips to gain
  • BillaboBillabo Member, Friendly, Conversationalist Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭✭
    JukeDragh said:

I think it only has the upgrades that you bought on that previous run available, so that wouldn't work.
    Fire Emblem: Fates castle address
    08619-69569
    56318-03154
  • dparejadpareja Member Posts: 224 ✭✭✭
    Billabo said:

JukeDragh said:

I think it only has the upgrades that you bought on that previous run available, so that wouldn't work.
    Yep. I once forgot to change one of my permanent slots to a better version of what was already there... then when I ascended again I couldn't switch it, so I had to ascend again just to get back to where I was before.

Argh.
  • KangSKKangSK Member Posts: 29 ✭✭
    Okay... I bought the last kitten again (It didn't took me so ling cause of the prestige level) The save file is attached as TXT file.

The thing is, I was, once again unable to change my permanent upgrade slot to the highest kitten !! But, more importantly, I was able to do so in my IE browser. (I originally used chrome) I have no idea what's happening.

Please try to import my file below and try whether it is able to change your permanent upgrade slot to the highest kitten (it is the blue one)
  • JukeDraghJukeDragh Member Posts: 7
    I could do it just fine. I'm using Chrome as well.