Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Supply and Demand

DaDarkWizardDaDarkWizard Member Posts: 1
It's in the title! I think a nice feature to add to the game would be some supply and demand for the different buildings. Not really so much supply as demand though.

All that need to be done is up the initial price increase when you buy a building, but then have it slowly decrease over time to a set value. Maybe have it take about 12 hrs to go down to what it was before, but never have it decrease below the starting value.
Daniel Masker
#TheDarkWizard
El Mágico de Sombra

Comments

• ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Member, Friendly Posts: 15,450 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's in the title! I think a nice feature to add to the game would be some supply and demand for the different buildings. Not really so much supply as demand though.

All that need to be done is up the initial price increase when you buy a building, but then have it slowly decrease over time to a set value. Maybe have it take about 12 hrs to go down to what it was before, but never have it decrease below the starting value.

You do realize, in endgame, players have septillions or even more.

Default value for the strongest baseline building is in the quadrillions, a number several digits shorter.

If they wait long enough for the price to go down, I think they could get over one hundred of that building at once.
  • dparejadpareja Member Posts: 222 ✭✭✭
    Septillions? Try duodecillions these days.

I don't think this would make too much of a difference.