Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Purchase all available upgrades button

Jarr2003Jarr2003 Member Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
When you ascend, a lot of the first five minutes is just spam clicking upgrades. It would be nice to have a button that purchased the upgrades for you, instead of having to manually click every upgrade. Maybe it could even be a heavenly upgrade.
"its like every 5 AS you require 10x more souls." -uiomancant
My Pokefarm Q Account
Dashnet Plays NationStates: Play now! Please...

Comments

• JdudeJdude Member Posts: 12 ✭✭
    Yeah, it starts to become very annoying after you ascend a couple of times.

It should be a heavenly upgrade, but a very cheap one (maybe 4 HC), and buying it unlocks the auto-upgrade switch, which is either free to switch or costs a small amount of cookies. It would buy the first, cheapest upgrade in the menu as soon as it becomes available.
  • Jarr2003Jarr2003 Member Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jdude said:

Yeah, it starts to become very annoying after you ascend a couple of times.

It should be a heavenly upgrade, but a very cheap one (maybe 4 HC), and buying it unlocks the auto-upgrade switch, which is either free to switch or costs a small amount of cookies. It would buy the first, cheapest upgrade in the menu as soon as it becomes available.

Nah, I think something that auto-buys upgrades would be cheating, for the same reasons that autoclickers aren't in the game. A button that buys all available upgrades wouldn't, however, because it simply would save the player a few minutes of non-stop clicking upgrades.
    "its like every 5 AS you require 10x more souls." -uiomancant
    My Pokefarm Q Account
    Dashnet Plays NationStates: Play now! Please...
  • JdudeJdude Member Posts: 12 ✭✭
    Oh I thought that's what you were suggesting, but I guess the buy-all could still be a heavenly upgrade as well.
  • ivanmiholi1ivanmiholi1 Member Posts: 7
    but it shuld be expensive at least one milion but a good qol idea