Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Number of spells cast disappeared (and Pantheon reset)

vnleighvnleigh Member Posts: 2
After reloading my game one day, my number of spells cast was back at 0 and my Pantheon was also reset. Everything else (buildings, cps, legacy, sugar lumps, etc) was the same, so I'm not sure what happened. If this sort of thing keeps happening, I have no clue how I'll ever get the A Wizard is You achievement. The Pantheon is easy enough to deal with, but the spells is a bit frustrating.

Has anyone else run into this problem?

Comments

• JakeglurpJakeglurp Member Posts: 3
    edited August 15
    Just happened to me too

I just noticed that at some point today it reset me, I don't know if anything other than loading the game caused it

The first thing I noticed when I loaded up my game was that my pantheon was empty, and I was really confused, although this was a new ascension, I was sure that I had left at least one god slotted

I'm assuming that's when my spellcount got reset too

I don't know about the OP, but I am using an add-on, Cookie Monster. Reloading the game and reapplying the add-on does not reset my spellcasts/pantheon
  • vnleighvnleigh Member Posts: 2
    I'm not using any add-ons, so I don't think that has anything to do with it. Every other time I've reloaded the game, it hasn't effected the Pantheon or Grimoire, so hopefully it was a one time glitch for both of us.

How strange.