Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

[Solved: Not a bug] [v 2.0042] Only receiving wrath cookies after using covenant or pledging

PhaquiPhaqui Member Posts: 4
edited August 14 in Bug Reports
Update: Had Skruuia active. All cookies are then wrath cookies. My mistake, sorry for the wasted bandwidth :-)

Original post:
Title says it all. I am on stage 3, and even after pledging I still receive only wrath cookies. Still only wrath cookies after I use Elder Covenant. Have no idea what I might have done to trigger this behavior. To temporarily remedy this situation, I only tried refreshing the page, to no effect. I can be helpful in experimenting and debugging this, and will be watching the thread for further information.
Post edited by Phaqui on

Comments

• dparejadpareja Member Posts: 144 ✭✭
    Is Skruula in any of your Pantheon slots?
  • PhaquiPhaqui Member Posts: 4
    As per now, yes. In the diamond slot.
  • funcarfuncar Member Posts: 3
    With Skruula all golden cookies are wrath cookies
    Oh my... Yes, I see now. Had forgotten to remove it after the last round of popping my wrinklers. Okey, well thank you. Is there a way to mark this as resolved "not a bug", or should I just delete the post?
  • BillaboBillabo Member, Friendly, Conversationalist Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 14
    You can't delete the post unless you ask a mod or admin to do so for you, but you can edit your original post to change the title. To edit your title, click the gear icon in the upper right corner of the first post, and to contact a mod, PM @Chisako (mod) or @Zuptin (the only active admin)
    Fire Emblem: Fates castle address
    08619-69569
    56318-03154
    Think I got it. Could be useful to keep a reference of this in case someone else encounter the same phenomenon, and is also not aware of Skruiia's effect...