Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Mana regen rate nerf

mlambleymlambley Posts: 4Member
You're right! The Grimoire really makes active play fun. We should totally...

"Cut its mana regen rate by 60%".

But... Orteil....

"Do it".
Tagged:

Comments

• mlambleymlambley Posts: 4Member
    (Referring to "grimoire spell costs and maximum magic work differently" in v2.0042)
  • GouchnoxGouchnox Posts: 6,429Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah spells were nerfed big times
    that being said the cost rebalancing makes sense to me (some spells being more expensive than others despite having less op effects)
    image Packs: (CC ~ MC ~ BoI ~ DNF) image
  • bob_32_116bob_32_116 Posts: 605Member ✭✭✭
    I can't stand it any more. I don't care if this question makes me look stupid, I need to know:

"despite having less op effects".

I see this term "op" everywhere on this forum. What does it mean, and does it stand for something?
  • GouchnoxGouchnox Posts: 6,429Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 10

I can't stand it any more. I don't care if this question makes me look stupid, I need to know:

"despite having less op effects".

I see this term "op" everywhere on this forum. What does it mean, and does it stand for something?

overpowered

or, if you're talking about a forum, original post/poster
    image Packs: (CC ~ MC ~ BoI ~ DNF) image
  • bob_32_116bob_32_116 Posts: 605Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 10
    ^^ I knew "OP" meant "original post/poster", but it was clear from the context that it stood for something else here. "Overpowered". Thanks for that info.
  • noilnoil Posts: 3Member
    Gouchnox said:

yeah spells were nerfed big times
    that being said the cost rebalancing makes sense to me (some spells being more expensive than others despite having less op effects)

well, but there are kombos, that can not be used anymore;
    "Force the Hand of Fate"+ "Conjure Baked Goods" was nice
    but now that one is gone for good.