Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Heavenly upgrades for minigames

dparejadpareja Member Posts: 243 ✭✭✭
I'd like to see heavenly upgrades for the minigames.

For instance, the Grimoire could have an upgrade that makes magic refill twice as fast, and another that subtracts 1 or 2 from the fixed costs of spells.

The Pantheon could also have an upgrade that makes swaps recover twice as fast, and another that does something like boost the power of spirits by 5% or 10%, or adds a second Jade slot, or the like.

Perhaps these might only be unlocked once you have the building in question at a certain level, not necessarily just have the minigame unlocked.

Comments

• dparejadpareja Member Posts: 243 ✭✭✭
    So I had a few more thoughts on this. I don't know what the dependency trees or costs should look like, but...

For Temples:

Second priest: Halves refill time for pantheon swaps.

Additional altar: Grants a second Jade slot. (Does not give a fourth pantheon swap, however.)

Smiling spirits: Beneficial effects of spirits are increased by 50%.

For Wizard towers:

Efficient casting: Reduces spell costs by 2.

Supercharged recharge: Doubles mana refill rate.

Increased aptitude: Cuts backfire probability by one-third (so to 10% normally; 20% for spells cast off of GFD).

Smiling spirits would work as follows:

Holobore: 22.5/15%/7.5% extra base CpS.

Vomitrax: 10.5%/7.5%/3% increased Golden Cookie and Wrath Cookie effect duration.

Godzamok: 1.5%/0.75%/0.375% increase to clicking power for 10 seconds per building sold. (Not 15 seconds; that would be effectively a 125% increase and actually wouldn't matter that much IMO.)

Cyclius: Effect cycles between 22.5% and -15%; amplitude is increased by 50% whenever it is positive.

Selebrak: Multiple boosts here. Golden Cookie and Reindeer frequency boost would be increased by 50%. Valentine's cookie buffs would be pushed another 50%. (For instance, I have Starlove and put Selebrak in Ruby, so while right now my heart biscuits give 3.6% each, they would under this give 3.9%.) This is not like Godzamok because the effects are independent of each other.

Dotjeiess: Buildings are 10.5%/7.5%/3% cheaper.

Muridal: Clicks are 22.5/15%/7.5% more powerful.

Jeremy: Buildings produce 15%/9%/4.5% more cookies.

Mokalsium: Milk is 15%/9%/4.5% more powerful.

Skruula: Wrinklers appear 225%/150%/75% faster and give 22.5/15%/7.5% more cookies. Again, not like Godzamok because the effects are independent.

Rigidel: While active, sugar lumps ripen 90/60/30 minutes sooner.
    Another upgrade for the Grimoire:

Magical angels: Magic regenerates while you are offline, at 5% of the rate at which was regenerating when you last saved. (So, yes, it wouldn't do much... but it'd be something.)

But since that one's been suggested by plenty of other people, here's a new one:

Magical cookies: Magic regeneration rate is affected by all active buffs in the same way that cookie production is. (So a Frenzy makes it regenerate seven times faster, a Clot makes it regenerate half as fast, Elder frenzies give a huge boost... Hitting the Golden Switch would not affect production, since that's a passive buff.)
  • ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Member, Friendly Posts: 15,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please, there's a fucking edit button, use it.

The ideas are pretty decent, but still.

Please, there's a fucking edit button, use it.

The ideas are pretty decent, but still.

If my posts were closer together temporally, I would use it. As it is, there's almost two months between the first two posts, and six days between the second and third.