Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Dungeons and Dra-I mean Grandmas

Edward_BuckEdward_Buck Member Posts: 2
I honestly have no idea what to name this because the idea itself is...hard to explain.

(note: I'm an old player who hasn't touched the game in some time, but I am fairly certain of my assumptions, if they are wrong then I will be thankful to anyone who corrects me).

So, I got to thinking "Why don't we have mine dungeons" and then I began to wonder about farms, and then grandmas, and cursors.

So, if my memory serves me well: dungeons start with factories.

But what if we started after getting X number of grandmas and they were basically the shop keep from normal RPGs...kind of? Tavern keep? Something, nothing, heck I don't know. But getting X number of grandmas unlocks them as your primary quest givers and item vendors.

Then getting X farms unlocks the farm dungeon where you fight stuff similar to the slimes in normal RPGs, then you get X mines and you unlock that dungeon group, and then the typical dungeon system.

I don't know, I'm just throwing out a random idea :/

Comments

• Jarr2003Jarr2003 Member Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah, each building is planned to have it's own individual minigame (like the pantheons for temples and the spells for wizard towers). Dungeons are planned to be specifically for factories.
    "its like every 5 AS you require 10x more souls." -uiomancant
    My Pokefarm Q Account
    Dashnet Plays NationStates: Play now! Please...
  • Edward_BuckEdward_Buck Member Posts: 2
    oh...well...*sigh* I should probably research before I open my mouth eh?
  • ChocolateMachineChocolateMachine Member Posts: 102 ✭✭
    Dungeons have been a planned feature for a long time but haven't made it into the live game. (Or if they used to be in the game they're not anymore.) You can still play the beta at http://orteil.dashnet.org/cookieclicker/betadungeons/
  • iceklausiceklaus Member Posts: 32 ✭✭

oh...well...*sigh* I should probably research before I open my mouth eh?

well, don't fluster yourself that much, you can still have ideas for minigames for buildings that don't have them yet (if Orteil is not thinking about it already).
    the ones who dare have lives woth dying for