Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Fate-Forced cookie chains are broken

SagittariusSagittarius Member Posts: 3
I fate-force cookies often, as it is the only really good spell. I noticed that when I trigger a cookie chain with a fate-forced cookie, it just says "Cookie Chain! +77,777 cookies" and then no cookies come after it.
Tagged:

Comments

• dparejadpareja Member Posts: 199 ✭✭✭
    In the current beta (2.0041), at least, if you wait until the next cookie would appear, it will continue the chain (and appear for about as long as the second cookie in a chain) and then chain cookies will appear at the normal rate until the chain ends.
  • hypermaihypermai Member Posts: 5
    This is quite annoying when you have the golden switch on, and you only get golden cookies by the spell. You basically have to waste magic stop the cookie chain, because if you get the cookie chain from the spell once, it's gonna summon it the next time too, and only one cookie at a time (not 100% sure, only had this happen to me once, but it seems like this). It's not really worth it to go along with the cookie chain for so long that it makes a difference in your cookies.