Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Accumulating sugar lumps faster?

SinsiliuxSSinsiliuxS Posts: 92Member ✭✭
Like the title suggests, is there a way to reduce the time required for a sugar lump to ripen? At this rate, it will take over 2 years to unlock all the achievements related to having a building upgraded to level 10.

I haven't been following the community closely for a long time, so sorry if this has been answered before.

Comments

• GouchnoxGouchnox Posts: 6,429Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 5

Like the title suggests, is there a way to reduce the time required for a sugar lump to ripen? At this rate, it will take over 2 years to unlock all the achievements related to having a building upgraded to level 10.

I haven't been following the community closely for a long time, so sorry if this has been answered before.

Spirit of Order is your best bet
    the only heavenly upgrades which can help are 100M/300M/1B HC respectively
    also there's a rare golden cookie effect which gives you a free sugar lump, so being active helps

but yeah, right now those achievements are just way too ridiculous
    image Packs: (CC ~ MC ~ BoI ~ DNF) image
  • SinsiliuxSSinsiliuxS Posts: 92Member ✭✭
    Didn't realise there were new heavenly upgrades. Thanks.

Glad to see some old-timers are still here.
  • GouchnoxGouchnox Posts: 6,429Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    my pleasure m8
    image Packs: (CC ~ MC ~ BoI ~ DNF) image
  • bob_32_116bob_32_116 Posts: 605Member ✭✭✭
    What we need now is a metagame that produces sugar lumps, which can then be used in Cookie Clicker.
  • SinsiliuxSSinsiliuxS Posts: 92Member ✭✭
    Just found out that there are three special sugar lumps, one of which is Bifurcated. It yields two sugar lumps instead of one. Not sure about the other two. Also, I harvested it manually, so I'm not sure if a sugar lump that is harvested automatically will ever be any other type but the regular one.
  • NavyDan1NavyDan1 Posts: 55Member ✭✭
    Not necessarily; I got a bifurcated one automatically that yielded two lumps.
  • FaeittyFaeitty Posts: 28Member ✭✭

Just found out that there are three special sugar lumps, one of which is Bifurcated. It yields two sugar lumps instead of one. Not sure about the other two. Also, I harvested it manually, so I'm not sure if a sugar lump that is harvested automatically will ever be any other type but the regular one.

The type of lump you get is chosen when you harvest the previous one, so it'll still stay the same type. If your game is closed when it auto
    Harvest however, you will always get a normal lump.

As for the other two, Meaty gives 0-2 lumps, and has a chance to appear when the Grandma's are angered (I think it's 15% chance stage one, 20% chance stage two, and 30% stage three). The other is a Golden Lump. Golden Lumps gives 2-7 lumps. Along with this, they also trigger a 24 hour buff that gives you an extra 10% chance of getting golden cookies. Sugar Lumps have a 0.1% chance of appearing.