Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

I have success

AquaficalAquafical Member Posts: 21 ✭✭
this is scary but it matters not, for i have won!
I am a magical Mudkip that came from the planet of Pokemon that is anthropomorphic and can speak. Also I do things and stuff. That's pretty badass, like me.

Comments

• GouchnoxGouchnox Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 4
    1. posting ccta runs
    2. posting ccta runs in 2017 (while being a 2015 user)
    3. taking a picture of your monitor instead of screencaping
    4. taking a picture of your monitor at an angle with 40% of the image being not your screen
    5. having a fidget cube
    6. having a grey 1997-ish keyboard with a warning bellow your del/end keys, and some ugly-ass dels for night mode and whatnot
    7. having 4 tabs open, one of which being a minecraft tnt rush and the other being a cookie clicker plugin on the fucking chromium store
    do i need to continue or did you get the idea
    image Packs: (CC ~ MC ~ BoI ~ DNF) image
  • Jarr2003Jarr2003 Member Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gouchnox said:

1. posting ccta runs
    2. posting ccta runs in 2017 (while being a 2015 user)
    3. taking a picture of your monitor instead of screencaping
    4. taking a picture of your monitor at an angle with 40% of the image being not your screen
    5. having a fidget cube
    6. having a grey 1997-ish keyboard with a warning bellow your del/end keys, and some ugly-ass dels for night mode and whatnot
    7. having 4 tabs open, one of which being a minecraft tnt rush and the other being a cookie clicker plugin on the fucking chromium store
    do i need to continue or did you get the idea

I'd hardly call it flag worthy.
    "its like every 5 AS you require 10x more souls." -uiomancant
    My Pokefarm Q Account
    Dashnet Plays NationStates: Play now! Please...
  • idcidc Member Posts: 137 ✭✭✭
    edited August 5
    Either a clever joke or a (young) kid. One of the bookmarks is 'youtube for children'. So be nice. Not flag worthy at all and honestly, gouchy's comment is closer to being flag worthy considering the thread is likely made by a young child.

Edit:
    I decided to flag it in the end. If I am wrong it will be removed but I fear the thread was made by a young child and the comment I flagged is just not nice if that is true. I've done worse in the past probably but I always feel bad if I find out they are young.

Sure the thread shouldn't have been made but being sarcastic, rude and swearing creates a hostile community. I'm trying to stop contributing to that now.

Edit:
    Maybe it is a troll though, I'm not sure. They have a lot of flags. I'll leave it up to the mods to decide and I'll admit I am wrong if I am.
    BEETLE there is! While the ROOMS here not!
  • GouchnoxGouchnox Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    okay so someone needs to get me up to date with the forums cause i have a couple questions:
    - Is there any logic behind reactions now?

Because making a spicy comment with the intent of being funny is either agree worthy or abuse flag worthy, posting the latest animation of a very talented and hard working creator awards you a disagree, a off topic and a flag, and most people actually don't know what the word disagree means. I mean, i'm just asking to get me up to speed here. What do i have to do, say that this thread right here is the highest of quality post and totally not a troll? Do i have to stroke everyone's ego or do i have to be that one edgy teen that posts "hello" in activity and gets three awesomes? Like, it might come out as a surprise to you but i don't actually give a fuck about reactions. That being said, i know that they are the embodiment of what people think of your post, and clearly it has been shown that half of the people who click on this button don't have human thoughts. Wait, was that too offensive? Do i deserve a flag for being dumbfounded at someone in activity saying "hello" and getting three awesomes? do i go to jail now?
    someone explain me i have no fucking clue
    image Packs: (CC ~ MC ~ BoI ~ DNF) image
  • KarlolinKarlolin Member Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gouchnox said:

okay so someone needs to get me up to date with the forums cause i have a couple questions:

Because making a spicy comment with the intent of being funny is either agree worthy or abuse flag worthy, posting the latest animation of a very talented and hard working creator awards you a disagree, a off topic and a flag, and most people actually don't know what the word disagree means. I mean, i'm just asking to get me up to speed here. What do i have to do, say that this thread right here is the highest of quality post and totally not a troll? Do i have to stroke everyone's ego or do i have to be that one edgy teen that posts "hello" in activity and gets three awesomes? Like, it might come out as a surprise to you but i don't actually give a fuck about reactions. That being said, i know that they are the embodiment of what people think of your post, and clearly it has been shown that half of the people who click on this button don't have human thoughts. Wait, was that too offensive? Do i deserve a flag for being dumbfounded at someone in activity saying "hello" and getting three awesomes? do i go to jail now?

Zyz and Jarr thinks it's a just a kid, and they don't seem too happy about the flag (that you have now removed). You, on the other hand, think it's an unfunny troll that should leave the forum. It's a bit unclear for us right now, so we shouldn't jump to any conclusions right away.
    i shouldnt even be alive at this point
    but i am
  • idcidc Member Posts: 137 ✭✭✭
    The flags have been removed now whatever the situation. I initially thought it was a kid but it looks more like a troll so I apologise for being wrong there and I'd have removed the flag anyway now.
    BEETLE there is! While the ROOMS here not!
  • Jarr2003Jarr2003 Member Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 5
    Karlolin said:

Gouchnox said:

Zyz and Jarr thinks it's a just a kid, and they don't seem too happy about the flag (that you have now removed). You, on the other hand, think it's an unfunny troll that should leave the forum. It's a bit unclear for us right now, so we shouldn't jump to any conclusions right away.
    I mainly just don't think the post is flag-worthy. Age doesn't really have much to do with it. Now, if the guy was spamming these threads, then yeah, it's flag-worthy, but a one-off post like this isn't flag-worthy. I didn't even think Gouchnox's post was particularly rude, I just didn't think the op was flag-worthy.
    "its like every 5 AS you require 10x more souls." -uiomancant
    My Pokefarm Q Account
    Dashnet Plays NationStates: Play now! Please...