Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Balencing Golden Sugar Lumps

FaeittyFaeitty Posts: 28Member ✭✭
At this point in time, Golden Lumps are crazy powerful, but extremely rare. 0.1% is crazy for something that has a non-shadow achievement tied to it; but simply making it more common would be OP. I recommend that Sugar Blessing gets nerfed to only give a 7% increase to golden cookie spawn rate, and have it last for 14 hours rather than 24. In exchange for the nerf; Golden lumps would have a 0.1% chance to appear every time you click a golden cookie.
Tagged:

Comments

• 100lol100lol Posts: 1,731Member, Wiener ✭✭✭✭
    golden sugar lumps are good as they are
    the frequency is balanced with how powerful they are
    Lol, MAXIED GOT SMOKIED GOT WEEDIED!
  • FaeittyFaeitty Posts: 28Member ✭✭
    I get that, but 0.1 is crazy rare. I understand that they're that rare because of their strength, but if you can never get something, it doesn't matter how powerful it is. Maybe I'm just being pessimistic, but I feel like it's going to take me a year to get a Golden Sugar Lump. I'm just a simple achievement hunter with simple dreams ;( #icryeverytime
  • bob_32_116bob_32_116 Posts: 608Member ✭✭✭
    I would never have even known about the existence of Golden Sugar Lumps if I had not read about them on this board.
  • FaeittyFaeitty Posts: 28Member ✭✭

I would never have even known about the existence of Golden Sugar Lumps if I had not read about them on this board.

if I wasn't obsessed with knowing about and getting every achievement, I wouldn't've know about it either.