Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

How much time have you been playing Cookie Clicker

GouchnoxGouchnox Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist Posts: 6,490 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 1 in General Discussion
I had a stupid thought, which was "hey how long would it take to get all achievements for leveling up your buildings to level 10?". I really shouldn't have asked myself this question, because the mental math is simple af so I answered it without thinking that I should probably not answer it. So it's 55 lumps for a full level 10 (because it's an arythmetic series) and there are 14 buildings so that puts us at 770 lumps. You could argue that optimal lump time is 20 hours but they're gonna cycle during your sleeping time and all that, so a bit less than 770 days (something like 641 best or whatnot) but who cares

So my question is simple: look at your stats screen, and tell me for how many days you have been playing. You are allowed to feel depressed.
image Packs: (CC ~ MC ~ BoI ~ DNF) image

How much time have you been playing Cookie Clicker 14 votes

<641
50%
100loladam_antichristDatrebormrbobdobolinaDrathukTsurasaQwerty_123 7 votes
∈[641,770]
14%
DarkmatterfireFlameOregu 2 votes
>770
35%
normannGouchnoxBillaboBrainstormJezDavis 5 votes
Post edited by Gouchnox on
Tagged:

Comments

• mrbobdobolinamrbobdobolina Member Posts: 2
    <641
    I started playing this (again) when I was working in China because they wanted me in my office, even when there was nothing for me to do. Also, my PC was set to never really go to sleep and I could leave it run all the time and not feel overly concerned about using the extra electricity.

Now that I'm back in the states, I've decided to continue the run, just to see if I could sneak out those last achievements, been at it 230 or days as I type this. But I'm not depressed. No sir. I'm not depressed because my cookie empire has reached a sustainable level of income. Sure, the income is all cookies, but still. I've managed to grow a successful business, all on my own.

As I go to job interviews now, I tell my future employers about the struggles of starting something new, the challenges of growth, the occasional issue with wrinklers, and the need to time out my ascensions properly. They all seem very interested, to be sure. They tell me, quite enthusiastically that I should not call them because they are going to call me!

I have reached a level of fame that I would have never thought possible, all thanks to cookie clicker. And I will keep on clicking those cookies
  • FaeittyFaeitty Member Posts: 45 ✭✭
    357 days.... I am deeply depressed; but surprisingly, it has nothing to do with the fact that the best thing I have going for me is my Cookie Clicker game
  • bob_32_116bob_32_116 Member Posts: 651 ✭✭✭
    I started playing the live version 381 days ago, and the beta version 85 days ago.

The live version has actually only been up and running for 327 days, because I closed it down last year while I went away on holiday. It was also down after my PC failed, pending my getting a new one, and it's been closed a few other times for short periods.

• DatreborDatrebor Member Posts: 57 ✭✭
    <641
    I started this 166 days ago. My sister got me playing this game. She was playing it for awhile before I started but I'm now passed her by 7 ascensions and 30 times the Legacy points.
  • 100lol100lol Member, Wiener Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭✭
    <641

yeh
    Lol, MAXIED GOT SMOKIED GOT WEEDIED!
  • normannnormann Member Posts: 31 ✭✭
    >770
    Please add a ">1384 days" option for the vote. :-)
  • GouchnoxGouchnox Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist Posts: 6,490 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    >770
    normann said:

Please add a ">1384 days" option for the vote. :-)

you're not the only one who started 2013 my dude
    image Packs: (CC ~ MC ~ BoI ~ DNF) image