Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

New shadow achievement

dparejadpareja Member Posts: 198 ✭✭✭
I'm going through a Born Again run on a new game to get the achievements you can only get there before I proceed with regular ascensions, and I've decided to do True Neverclick and Hardcore in the same run.

I think there should be a shadow achievement for getting Neverclick and Hardcore in the same run (and another for getting True Neverclick and Hardcore in the same run). The former could possibly be a regular achievement, but it seems really tedious.

Comments

• ChocolateMachineChocolateMachine Member Posts: 102 ✭✭
    Do you start clicking after a million, or get all the way to a billion with no cookie clicks?

Actually, maybe after a million it doesn't make a difference since clicking only gives +1.
  • dparejadpareja Member Posts: 198 ✭✭✭

Do you start clicking after a million, or get all the way to a billion with no cookie clicks?

Actually, maybe after a million it doesn't make a difference since clicking only gives +1.

I did it without any clicks (took me a little under four hours, but I was unavoidably AFK for 15-20 minutes, so your experience may vary), but if I'd gotten a Click Frenzy after getting True Neverclick, I would have clicked for that (777 still isn't great, but it can add up).

Had to watch two Frenzies go to waste at the start, though.
  • GouchnoxGouchnox Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist Posts: 6,490 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 30
    Everyone already does true neverclick and hardcore in the same run
    the annoying part is hardcore tbh, since it requires about 3 to 4 times more waiting time to get than true neverclick (since you're not buying upgrades, it makes no sense to click)
    so hardcore nerfs true neverclick big times, a true neverclick + hardcore run is just a hardcore run with a slower start
    image Packs: (CC ~ MC ~ BoI ~ DNF) image