Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

cbat/cbta lines during your first run

GouchnoxGouchnox Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
This belongs to the "half suggestion half bug report" category, maybe mods will clear that up, but here goes.
In the stats screen there are a few things that are only relevant if you've already ascended once. These are the "legacy started"/"run started" lines, the "cookies backed all time"/"cookies backed this ascension" lines and the golden cookie clicks line, with the "all time" in brackets. It would not make sense to display both of these lines at once in your first run, and I thought it was the case for all of them. However, I started a new save a few days ago and then realized that only the "legacy started" line was prevented from not showing in your first run, which means the stats look like this:

My bug report/suggestion would be to simply hide the "cookies backed this ascension" and "all time" in brackets lines during your first run on a new save, just like it's already the case for the "legacy started" line.
Minor suggestions means minor work for Orteil because he's already doing a great job on the game.
image Packs: (CC ~ MC ~ BoI ~ DNF) image
Tagged: