Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Help about golden cookie

CockierCockier Posts: 1Member
The othey day I noticed that when I leave cookie clicker while I'm on a frenzy if I open it again, I obtain an amount of cookies equal to my CPs during frenzy (I have Beelzebub and Seraphim ascension's upgrades) Is it okay that this happens or is it a bug? The last time I left cookie clicker I had a frenzy and a 400% bonus and when I opened it I saw that I've produced a lot of cookies so I don't know if this is what's supposed to happen.

Sorry if I have a bad English, I don't speak it very well.

Comments

• GouchnoxGouchnox Posts: 6,429Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    This is definitely interesting, I believe it's an intended byproduct of the golden cookies effect now being part of the save system.
    image Packs: (CC ~ MC ~ BoI ~ DNF) image
  • dparejadpareja Posts: 87Member ✭✭
    I got stacked Frenzy-Elder Frenzy... so I'm letting my game sit for a week (I have Chimera). Then I'll load it up again, immediately save (while the effects are still going), and let it go for another week (and repeat until I can't save fast enough). (Meanwhile I've started a new game in another browser, so I'll see how far I can get.)