Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

During Frenzy, when production is X7, sometimes clicking actually subtracts cookies from my bank

RobaatoRobaato Member Posts: 10
I first posted this in Help, but was advised to bring it here.

Sometimes, during the production X7 golden cookie thing, as I'm madly clicking, I start losing cookies. The legacy counter drops and everything. I haven't bought One Mind yet this run, so I know it's not rage cookies...

Even after the production bonus ends, I keep losing cookies every time I click. I have to reload the game to get it to work right.

Comments

• JukeDraghJukeDragh Member Posts: 7
    Legacy counter goes down or stagnates?
  • alanjalanj Member Posts: 1
    I'm experiencing this as well.

Sometimes the cookie total and legacy counter go back and forth in a small range for a while - for instance the legacy counter went from 100400 to 100401 as the meter filled up, then back to 100400 as I kept clicking, then up to 100401 when the meter filled up, then back. Sometimes if I haven't clicked in a while, clicking will drop both the cookie total and legacy counter by a lot - for instance the total cookies dropped by about 25x my CPS just now, and the legacy counter dropped a corresponding amount.

It's happened at least twice now, but I can't reliably reproduce it. Playing 2.0042, Safari 10.1.2, MacOS 10.12.6.