Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Pantheon Bug : WORKAROUND

aetos382aetos382 Member Posts: 1
v2.0034 has the problem that Pantheon's Spirits not correctly restored when importing saved data.
I found that you can workaround this by WIPE SAVE before import.
PLEASE TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comments

• normannnormann Member Posts: 31 ✭✭
    edited July 26
    I have just filed a detailed bug report to Orteil and I hope he will fix this ASAP. When importing a game or re-opening a closed game, gods are NOT restored into their slots in the temple minigame. The graphics in the game may or may not look like the Gods are slotted correctly, but inside the game, they are not slotted at all (this is due to them not being unslotted correctly before import/load). Therefore, if you had gods slotted affecting your CpS, exporting/importing and loading closed games will make your CpS drop until you reslot the gods again.

The only workarounds not involving pasting JavaScript in the JavaScript console are

1) Avoid loading or importing games, i.e. keep your game running.
    2) Wait for swaps and re-slot your gods manually (I haven't checked if this works in all cases).
    3) If you need to import a game, make sure you do it from a clean game (perform wipe, then save, then refresh browser), then import the game.
  • Asbestos_Free_CookieAsbestos_Free_Cookie Member Posts: 10
    If wiping the save is risky I assume it's possible to mitigate the risk by keeping an unwiped save open (in another tab or window) until you think it worked right.
  • GouchnoxGouchnox Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist Posts: 6,490 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    or, alternatively, Game.Objects["Temple"].minigame.swaps=3
    image Packs: (CC ~ MC ~ BoI ~ DNF) image