Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Golden Cookie achievement beyond Black Cat's Paw

GouchnoxGouchnox Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist Posts: 6,482 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
Remember back in 2013 when BCP was a shadow achievement? When it was regarded as a stupidly hard achievement to get? Fast forward a few years, it's just become a minor detail in the grand cookie scheme of things. I mean I just started a fresh run, I'm 2 days and 19 hours in and I have 609 golden cookie clicks. On my main, I have 1,279 on a 4 days 16 hours run. Surely, we overestimated BCP and that's why it's now not a shadow achievement anymore. But with every updates comes more ridiculous milestones to reach, except for golden cookies. I mean, if there was a golden cookie achievement at 77,777 available, I would be nearly half-way there on my main and it has been idle for two years, meanwhile I'm not nearly half way through getting all the new heavenly upgrades, and idling contributes to those. So yeah, I think it's time we got a new one. It would make for a pretty neat end game goal to reach.
image Packs: (CC ~ MC ~ BoI ~ DNF) image
Tagged:

Comments

• DarkyDarky Member, Friendly, Cool, Funny Posts: 956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 23

There should also be a "Own 5,000 buildings" achievement.
    Post edited by Darky on
  • RedCookie6666RedCookie6666 Member, Flagger Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I made this about a year and a half ago.

But regardless, I'd be in favor of such an achievement.

Another thing I'd like is achievements for total heavenly upgrades, starting with 20 and 50 heavenly upgrades.
    RedCookie6666 here, wishing I could post more.
    ...Eh, whatever. Very little happens on the forums these days.