Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Lost all pantheon swaps

Jarr2003Jarr2003 Member Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 20 in Bug Reports
So, today I ascended. I had Holobore as one of my pantheons prior to ascending, but since I ascended I thought it was safe to click golden cookies. Unfortunately, the game seemed to have thought I still had Holobore activated, as when I clicked a golden cookie I lost all of my pantheon swaps.

"its like every 5 AS you require 10x more souls." -uiomancant
My Pokefarm Q Account
Dashnet Plays NationStates: Play now! Please...

Comments

• adam_antichristadam_antichrist Member Posts: 434 ✭✭✭
    Did you check the holobore wasn't still there? I think you start with empty slots after every ascension but IDK if that's a bug and you are supposed to have the slots still filled, or if the bug is sometimes the slots are still filled.

• Jarr2003Jarr2003 Member Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭

Did you check the holobore wasn't still there? I think you start with empty slots after every ascension but IDK if that's a bug and you are supposed to have the slots still filled, or if the bug is sometimes the slots are still filled.

Nope, I know because I added Mokalsium to my active pantheons before I lost all my swaps.
    My Pokefarm Q Account
  • Jarr2003Jarr2003 Member Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just bumping this because I had this happen to me again. Just like last time, I ascended, clicked a golden cookie, and proceeded to lose all my swaps.
    My Pokefarm Q Account
  • normannnormann Member Posts: 31 ✭✭
    edited July 31
    Comment removed.