Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Backfire of Conjure Backed Goods and Wrath Cookies

GouchnoxGouchnox Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist Posts: 6,482 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 1 in Bug Reports
This one may have been reported already since we've been mentioning it a bunch in the slack chat, but it was kinda minor so i focussed on the more gameplay-impairing ones

The backfire of conjure backed goods gives you a 15 minutes clot. If you click a wrath cookie during that time, and get a clot, it will also be 15 minutes long instead of its normal duration, refreshing your backfire timer.

Note: this bug is independent from the constant backfire bug
image Packs: (CC ~ MC ~ BoI ~ DNF) image
Post edited by Gouchnox on
Tagged:

Comments

• dparejadpareja Member Posts: 142 ✭✭
    I think that's just a bug in the display. It just adds your normal Clot length to whatever you've got remaining and resets the analog timer to the start. (This is why I want a digital timer.)

For another example, I once saved after getting a Frenzy followed by a second Frenzy off an immediate Force the Hand of Fate, and closed the game. When I came back, it said I had a 5 minute, 44 second Frenzy, rather than the 2 minute, 55 second Frenzies I should get, and when a golden cookie during that Frenzy gave me another Frenzy, it said that I had a 5:44 Frenzy, but actually only added 2:55 to the timer.