Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Incorrect Prestige Level CpS multiplier display with Lucky Numbers heavenly upgrades

GouchnoxGouchnox Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist Posts: 6,482 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
@Orteil
This is a very minor bug and thus should be easy to fix I guess.
If you have at least one of the lucky numbers heavenly upgrades (Lucky Digit, Lucky Number and Lucky Payout) that allow your prestige level CpS multiplier to exceed 100%, your prestige multiplier will be correctly displayed in the Stats tab but not in the Legacy tooltip, as exemplified here with only one of the three update (tested on a Game.RuinTheFun() tab as well).

Also this is not a bug but rather a minor complain on my end, I believe that there should at least be a hint as to how to unlock these three heavenly upgrades, because it pretty much comes down to luck if you don't already know about them. Not every player looks up the wiki or checks out a Game.RuinTheFun() tab on every update, and even if you were to unlock the first one by chance (which is actually pretty easy, there's a 10% chance of that), it's very unlikely that you'd even know that there are more than one of these hidden upgrades. I dunno, minor complain as I said.
image Packs: (CC ~ MC ~ BoI ~ DNF) image
Tagged:

Comments

• BillaboBillabo Member, Friendly, Conversationalist Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭✭
    I think it makes sense to display the 100% potential when you mouse over the Legacy tab. The larger multiplier is 1% higher than what your prestige level alone is providing.
    Fire Emblem: Fates castle address
    08619-69569
    56318-03154
  • GouchnoxGouchnox Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist Posts: 6,482 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Billabo said:

I think it makes sense to display the 100% potential when you mouse over the Legacy tab. The larger multiplier is 1% higher than what your prestige level alone is providing.

Yes that's because of the upgrades that allow it to exceed 100%, therefore making it an incorrect display
    image Packs: (CC ~ MC ~ BoI ~ DNF) image
  • BillaboBillabo Member, Friendly, Conversationalist Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭✭
    Gouchnox said:

Yes that's because of the upgrades that allow it to exceed 100%, therefore making it an incorrect display

But I mean I don't think mousing over the Legacy tab should show the number higher than 100%. Like, if you haven't bought any of the upgrades to unlock your heavenly CPS, that still displays the 100% multiplier. It's not a bug; it's not showing an incorrect amount, it's showing the base 100%.
    Fire Emblem: Fates castle address
    08619-69569
    56318-03154