Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Avoiding bad cookies

emeateuveemeateuve Member Posts: 2
edited July 17 in Bug Reports
Im playing with grandmapocalypse...and i noticed (more than 4 months ago) that if you click on a wrath cookie that gives you a bad boost, you can avoid it just reloading the page...so, before you click a wrath cookie you can just save, click it and reload if you dont want that boost.
Sorry for bed england i selled my wife for internet conection

**EDIT
I think that you should reconsider to autosave the game when a golden/wrath cookie is clicked

Comments

• UiomancantUiomancant Member, Cool, Flagger Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 17
    emeateuve said:

Im playing with grandmapocalypse...and i noticed (more than 4 months ago) that if you click on a wrath cookie that gives you a bad boost, you can avoid it just reloading the page...so, before you click a wrath cookie you can just save, click it and reload if you dont want that boost.

1) We already know this.
    2) It was patched.
    3) You can still just save a backup and reload if it's bad.

• ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Member, Friendly Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    emeateuve said:

Let me correct this part - the only part I couldn't understand - to the best of my ability.

Sorry for bad English. I sold my wife for internet connection.

The first sentence makes sense to me.

The second sentence is a total non-sequitur and does not belong, unless I'm misinterpreting it.

Okay, now onto serious business; Everyone knows about this, and Orteil has made an effort to prevent from making it too useful if I remember.