Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Pantheon Bug

myonezemyoneze Posts: 37Member ✭✭
Today before work me pantheon slots were fille by idols, the i went to work. Now i arrived home and my damond and jade slots were still with the idols but sayin that the slot was empty, even with the idol on tem. I couldn't print it because i just figured to post it here when i reanrenged them to work normally. Excuse my french pls, i'm brazillian and my english a little rusted.

Multiple Yeast and Oxidized Entropied EnZyme (M.Y.O.N.E.Z.E) Factory

Originally planned to produce special fertilizer for boosting cookie farm production, the plan was shelved when the Bingo Center was christened. The fertilizer produced by this factory was rumored to be able to increase agricultural cookie output by more than a hundredfold due to its powerful entropy-reversing effect. However, rumors of multiple caches of prototype MYONEZE fertilizer being stolen by a disgruntled scientist has been dismissed as mere myth as said scientist, according to official sources, has been compensated adequately for his groundbreaking work.
Tagged:

Comments

• dparejadpareja Posts: 38Member ✭✭
    Another bug with the Pantheon is that when you export and then import a save, the Pantheon slots are empty (even though they appear filled, they are empty when you run the mouse over them). Plus, the worship swaps timer remains where it was, so you can't put your chosen gods back as they were until you get all your swaps back.
  • SpookyMcSpookertonSpookyMcSpookerton Posts: 1Member
    Currently having an issue assigning spirits to their corresponding slots in the Pantheon Mini-game.

Details:
    Sprite isn't visually syncing or following the mouse cursor properly.
    When "clicking and releasing" a spirit to an empty slot nothing happens, no spirit is assigned to that slot - however the swap point is still consumed, suggesting an interaction of sorts occurred.

Video recording said issue. I can upload a better quality if wanted, software was being finicky.

System:
    OS -> Windows 7 Ultimate edition 64-bit
    Java Version -> 1.8.0-131
    Browser -> Waterfox 40.1.0 (Addons disabled)

• SagenomosSagenomos Posts: 1Member
    I'm experiencing the exact same problem Spooky is!
  • FaeittyFaeitty Posts: 13Member
    Sagenomos said:

I'm experiencing the exact same problem Spooky is!

Same here. I cannot make it work for me whatsoever
  • adam_antichristadam_antichrist Posts: 379Member ✭✭✭
    What type/version browser are you using? Have you tried using a different browser?

• BillaboBillabo Posts: 1,106Member, Friendly, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 19
    A similar bug to what was first reported, except it does show up as empty: When I triggered a Dragonflight, my second slot, which had Holobore in it, suddenly became empty.

edit: oops.
    Post edited by Billabo on
    Fire Emblem: Fates castle address
    08619-69569
    56318-03154
  • adam_antichristadam_antichrist Posts: 379Member ✭✭✭
    Billabo said:

A similar bug to what was first reported, except it does show up as empty: When I triggered a Dragonflight, my second slot, which had Holobore in it, suddenly became empty.

read the fine print on holobore

• BillaboBillabo Posts: 1,106Member, Friendly, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭

read the fine print on holobore

Aaah, I read that the first time I looked at it, but I forgot! My mistake.
    Fire Emblem: Fates castle address
    08619-69569
    56318-03154
  • x917x917 Posts: 9Member
    Stopping by to add that I'm also experiencing the same problem as Spooky, except that I'm using Google Chrome. Some others on reddit are also experiencing it. I can get it to work under Firefox, but the game's performance in that browser is so terrible that it's not worth bothering with. I tried setting the pantheon in Firefox and importing that save into Chrome, but it doesn't work. I'm not sure if the two issues are related.
  • Asbestos_Free_CookieAsbestos_Free_Cookie Posts: 2Member
    I've been having the same problem as SpookyMcSpookerton, or at the very least a very similar problem. I'm using a mac and Safari.
  • ChickenChronicles49ChickenChronicles49 Posts: 1Member
    I'm experiencing the same issue. I already know which spirits I want to assign, but when I drag them around with the mouse it stays a certain distance away from my cursor. When I release the mouse to put it in the slot it uses a swap but doesn't assign the spirit. It acts like this for all spirits, and reloading doesn't seem to do anything.