Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Let's go on a tower and climb it up!

IdlerIdler Member, Wiener, Double Wiener Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭✭✭
One of the newest remakes of 100 Floors R... Again...

Story:

Everything started when a mysterious tower, called '100 Floors', appeared. Adventurers went inside the tower, but nobody came out. One day, a group of DashNet adventurers decided to enter...

Stats? Here ya go!

Stats

Stamina: Your overall health. You lose HP when you take damage. If your HP drops to zero, you will faint and someone will have to revive you. Imagine you were in a boxing competition: if you were beaten, you have 10 seconds to stand up, or you lose. In this game, you can revive, just say 'Help' to someone or wait it out unill someone revives you or unill the battle ends. In other words: Health/HP

Special: Your overall special. You lose SP when you use skills. If your SP decreases too much, you will be unable to use specials unill you restore it In other words: SP.

Strength: Your overall guts. As you increase them, you can dish out painful blows. In other words: Attack/ATK

Fortitude: Your overall resistance. As you increase them, you can take painful blows without fainting. In other words: Defense/DEF

Mind: Your overall thinking ability. As you increase them, your magic can be devastating. In other words: Intelligence/MATK

Spirit: Your overall mind spirit. As you increase them, magics deal less damage for you. In other words: Willpower/MDEF

Agility: Your overall running ability. As you increase them, you can act first and even have two or more actions in a round! In other words: Speed/SPD

Fortune: Your overall fortune. As you increase them, random effects can happen. In other words: Luck/LUK

Classes? Here ya go!

Classes

Sword: A boy/girl who uses swords, greatswords and any melee weapons. He/she can pierce through ALL enemies.
++ Stamina, ++ Strength, ++ Fortitude, -- Mind, -- Special, -Spirit, - Agility

Staff: A boy/girl who uses staffs, wands and any magic weapons. He/she can use magics, or cure allies.
++ Mind, ++ Spirit, ++ SP, -- Strength, --- Fortitude, -- HP

Bow: A boy/girl who uses bows and crossbows. He/she can attack multiple attacks and has different arrows!
++ Agility, + Fortune, + Special, + Strength, - Fortitude, -- Mind, - Spirit

Dagger: A boy/girl who uses daggers. He/she can sneak on the enemies and do a lethal blow!
+++ Agility, ++ Fortune, ++ Strength, -- Mind and Spirit, - SP and HP

"I do not know why are there only four..." I explained. "Anyways, please fill this sheet if you want to start this game."

Sheet:

Name:

My sheet:

Name: Michele
Class: Sword

Stats:

HP: 37/37
SP: 8/8
ATK: 7
DEF: 6
MATK: 2
MDEF: 2
SPD: 3
LUK: 3

Skills:
Power Thrust (SP: 4): Does a power slash. Very low damage.

Set equipped: Starter Set
HP +3
SP +1
ATK +2
DEF +1

Hope you like this forum RPG game.
"Banned for not putting your quote to signature." - Tellurium

Comments

• IdlerIdler Member, Wiener, Double Wiener Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forgot to mention one thing: if you play as a class, then the slot will be taken and nobody can play it. For example, I'm playing as Sword class, therefore that class slot is now taken and nobody can take this slot unill later. So, I need one Mage, one Bow and one Dagger for this game to start.
  • ShadowofReverseShadowofReverse Member Posts: 469 ✭✭
    Why͠ ͡n͡ot̢?

Name: ShadowofReverse
    Gender: N/A (V̕ǫìdwal͟k͝er͘s ͞h̛av̛e͡ n̷ǫ p͠h̸y͏sìcal̀ gen̡d̕er͟.)
    Class: Dagger
    W͟͡è ҉̴à̷̧r̸e̢͠ ͢͝d̷̶͢o͜͟n͠é̛ ̡͜w̛͢it̨͝h̀ ̸͞b̡e͝ing͘͞ ̶k̷͞͠n͢ǫ̵w̶͟n͏ ̀á͡s̴ ̶͞s͠i̸̴͝m̨͏p̷̨͡le ̸́cr̸e͡͡a̵t̡̧̀u͟͞͡ŗes̨̀.̸ ̸Fr̸͘͜ȩ̴ą̶̧ķs̵͠.̡͢͡ ̕҉A̡͢͢b̧̡́om͘҉̸i̕͏ną̴͜t́͡҉i͟͞͝on̡̢s̸̨. ̨̛͟G͜l̨i̷͘tc͜͏h͠es̸.͝
  • IdlerIdler Member, Wiener, Double Wiener Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭✭✭

Why͠ ͡n͡ot̢?

Name: ShadowofReverse
    Gender: N/A (V̕ǫìdwal͟k͝er͘s ͞h̛av̛e͡ n̷ǫ p͠h̸y͏sìcal̀ gen̡d̕er͟.)
    Class: Dagger

Because it'd be considering cheating and unfair. I want everyone to choose at least a class that is not taken.

CONFIRMED

(Since when did you learn these strange words?)