Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

My summer project (2017) RE-POST

itsIndyitsIndy Member Posts: 229 ✭✭✭
The first post was deleted so if it miraculously reappears then RIP ME

I'll be doing these if I'm pissed off or bored enough lol

ButI'm pretty bored so I'll be reviewing old ps3 games, recent ps3 games, old ps4 games, recent ps4 games and PC games. I'll be saying some stuff I think is funny I guess but IDK what will get my point across further? to make a video or text. Video takes longer i guess so fuck it I'll type

No matter how hard I have to force myself to finish a game I will in fact review it if I say so.

My reviews will be of the following but are not limited to

(IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER)

Uncharted 4
Operation Flashpoint Red River
Titanfall 2
Night In The Woods
Life is Strange
No Man's Sky
Horizon Zero Dawn
Red Dead Redemption
Dying Light
Blacklight Retribution
LittleBigPlanet 1, 2, 3
any of the Dark Souls games
Bloodborne (counts as a DS game but IDC)
Far Cry 3
Fallout 4
Skyrim
Oblivion (not even sure of this one but I'll see)
Black Ops II
CoD Ghosts (both story mode and multiplayer)
Advanced Warfare (personal favorite story of 2015)
Dragon's Dogma
Any watch dogs game but probably just one
God of War games (excluding PSP)
All Sly Cooper games
LAST MINUTE EDIT-IN: Undertale just to piss everyone off but I'll check it out

still typing this lol

If I'm still doing these games before September then I'll keep it going for a while longer

Idk if you want a nerd to review a game no matter how beautiful or bullshit it is then lemme know
test

Comments

• ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Member, Friendly Posts: 15,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 6
    I saw Life is Strange and instantly smiled.

I swear to God, though, please play through all of Life is Strange before you submit your final review. It's important to make sure you get the full story - the story is essentially what the game is about.

While I'm at it, I'm gonna ask you to review FNaF World. Because I want to see if you're actually taking this "game reviewing" thing seriously enough to go beyond just "it's FNaF so it sucks."

While, for this one, I'm not gonna ask you to play through the WHOLE game(there are a LOT of endings), at least get the Normal and Hard Mode endings - Hard Mode I will emphasize, purely because you have to complete it to fight the true final boss, and get the "canon" ending for the game. ((It's also a lot quicker, you can pretty much speed-run it because you have all your characters unlocked already.))

Most of the other endings can be completely avoided unless you want a challenge. Clock Ending is best for fans of the main series(as it connects to one crucial event in the main series), Bonus Boss Ending is hard as all fuck(I'd say harder than the true final boss), Paradox Ending is just silly fun(just unlock Fredbear, put him in first slot on first party, then talk to Fredbear) and not even really a true ending, and Update 2 Ending's path is just a bunch of minigames with a few FNaF World-style fights at the end.
  • itsIndyitsIndy Member Posts: 229 ✭✭✭
    Life is Strange is gonna take me a good while but I'll put it up around July 24th (random date, but it should be done by the 15th at least if I take my time. I literally completed episode 1 in a day (2h40m exactly but it's probably designed that way)

I just started the second episode

BTW I never thought FNAF World was an actual game, I thought Scott Cawthon was trolling again and left it at that. I won't be looking at it soon, because I don't want a potentially lazy spinoff spoiling the series until it's been a good while. (yes i like the series, sue me)

BUUUUUUUT even though its not on the list, I'll check out a trailer (i'll see if i can find one) and see what thats all about
    test
  • ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Member, Friendly Posts: 15,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    itsIndy said:

Life is Strange is gonna take me a good while but I'll put it up around July 24th (random date, but it should be done by the 15th at least if I take my time. I literally completed episode 1 in a day (2h40m exactly but it's probably designed that way)

I just started the second episode

BTW I never thought FNAF World was an actual game, I thought Scott Cawthon was trolling again and left it at that. I won't be looking at it soon, because I don't want a potentially lazy spinoff spoiling the series until it's been a good while. (yes i like the series, sue me)

BUUUUUUUT even though its not on the list, I'll check out a trailer (i'll see if i can find one) and see what thats all about

The trailer ain't much. In fact, the trailer legitimately made me think it was a troll at first. But it's a full game. With 2 sizable updates and several bugfixes before Scott just couldn't take people's reactions to it anymore and stopped updating it. And an actually fun and unique experience in it's gameplay(I've never seen a game quite like it before).

((Notable thing also related to the game but is sort of off topic; Scott ain't as much of a douche as people who don't like FNaF make him out to be. When first responses to FNaF World were poor, Scott responded by taking the paid version off Steam, putting it up for free on Gamejolt and refunding anyone who would accept the refund.))
  • itsIndyitsIndy Member Posts: 229 ✭✭✭
    Gamejolt is reliable at least. I'll definitely check it out then when I get my new pc setup
    test