Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Updates

gordonrmaseygordonrmasey Posts: 22Member
out of curiosity, is CC being worked on in any way? (other then performance)

Comments

• ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Posts: 14,831Member, Friendly ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, Orteil hasn't said he's abandoning the game on his Tumblr, so most likely not, but he's also most likely focusing work on Neverending Legacy at this time.
    Current status: Could be much better, really.
    "My game will be playable on all Samsung Microwaves with firmware update 5.3.2 and up." - Audiot
    "tfw he won't listen to a 40 year old man rap about vegetables and then he tells me this" - Goldra
    Creator of DASHNETTALE
    * Seeing this AU based on the community fills you with DETERMINATION.
  • gordonrmaseygordonrmasey Posts: 22Member

Well, Orteil hasn't said he's abandoning the game on his Tumblr, so most likely not, but he's also most likely focusing work on Neverending Legacy at this time.
    Neverending Legacy?

• ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Posts: 14,831Member, Friendly ✭✭✭✭✭

Neverending Legacy?

The section on the forum for it is just called "Legacy," but, yes, Neverending Legacy. An idle game Orteil made based around running a civilization.
    Current status: Could be much better, really.
    "My game will be playable on all Samsung Microwaves with firmware update 5.3.2 and up." - Audiot
    "tfw he won't listen to a 40 year old man rap about vegetables and then he tells me this" - Goldra
    Creator of DASHNETTALE
    * Seeing this AU based on the community fills you with DETERMINATION.
  • BillaboBillabo Posts: 1,092Member, Friendly, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 4
    He actually said he's going to be working on Cookie Clicker in his latest Tumblr post!
    Here's the post: http://orteil42.tumblr.com/post/161724717360/so-heres-the-plan-with-neverending-legacy-from

The key part is "once again tho, I gotta finish this Cookie Clicker update first. see you within the next week or year, who knows"
    Post edited by Billabo on
    Fire Emblem: Fates castle address
    08619-69569
    56318-03154