Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.



Check if you are posting in the correct category.



The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Story of Revenge (Forum Game by himself; The Narrator)

NarratorNarrator Member Posts: 51 ✭✭
edited June 26 in Playground
Alright, listen to me, mortals
Basically, you are all one person, a guy named Chuck, here is his story


"Long ago, there lived a man known as Chuckles, they called him that because he was very unserious about everything, he lived in a poor village and was bullied every day, one day, a rich prince who came every year bullied his brother and killed him by accident... he left the village instantly and paid chuck 300 gold coins to shut up... he did not accept them, and vowed to kill the prince... he left angry...

The next day, chuckles was sent three assassins to his house to kill him! Too bad for the prince, Chuck kept training ever since his brother was killed and got himself a weapon..."


To play, you choose one of the actions between A and D(E?), the action getting the most votes will be done...

... now let's do this.
Post edited by Narrator on
Tagged:
«13

Comments

  • NarratorNarrator Member Posts: 51 ✭✭
    The moment chuck's brother was killed, he decided to buy and train with a....

    A- A blade
    B- Dual Swords
    C- A battleaxe
    D- Gauntlets
    E- His bare hands
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Member Posts: 10,256 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 25
    Hm, sounds cool.

    D?

    Let's wait for others now
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

    the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

    Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
  • ShadowofReverseShadowofReverse Member Posts: 468 ✭✭
    Hmm . . . The great and mighty Narrator, actually giving people a choice.

    This will definitely be interesting.

    A.
    W͟͡è ҉̴à̷̧r̸e̢͠ ͢͝d̷̶͢o͜͟n͠é̛ ̡͜w̛͢it̨͝h̀ ̸͞b̡e͝ing͘͞ ̶k̷͞͠n͢ǫ̵w̶͟n͏ ̀á͡s̴ ̶͞s͠i̸̴͝m̨͏p̷̨͡le ̸́cr̸e͡͡a̵t̡̧̀u͟͞͡ŗes̨̀.̸ ̸Fr̸͘͜ȩ̴ą̶̧ķs̵͠.̡͢͡ ̕҉A̡͢͢b̧̡́om͘҉̸i̕͏ną̴͜t́͡҉i͟͞͝on̡̢s̸̨. ̨̛͟G͜l̨i̷͘tc͜͏h͠es̸.͝
  • NarratorNarrator Member Posts: 51 ✭✭
    Alright, let's do a random spin...

    Alright, A it is

    Chuck has been training with his blade for some time now, and to get enough money for his training and weaponry, he worked as a...

    A- Blacksmith (+weapons, +strength)
    B- Hunter (+stealth, +Agility)
    C- Soldier (+toughness, +1 strength)
    D- Merchant (+stealth, +knowledge)
  • ShadowofReverseShadowofReverse Member Posts: 468 ✭✭
    Let's go with B . . .
    W͟͡è ҉̴à̷̧r̸e̢͠ ͢͝d̷̶͢o͜͟n͠é̛ ̡͜w̛͢it̨͝h̀ ̸͞b̡e͝ing͘͞ ̶k̷͞͠n͢ǫ̵w̶͟n͏ ̀á͡s̴ ̶͞s͠i̸̴͝m̨͏p̷̨͡le ̸́cr̸e͡͡a̵t̡̧̀u͟͞͡ŗes̨̀.̸ ̸Fr̸͘͜ȩ̴ą̶̧ķs̵͠.̡͢͡ ̕҉A̡͢͢b̧̡́om͘҉̸i̕͏ną̴͜t́͡҉i͟͞͝on̡̢s̸̨. ̨̛͟G͜l̨i̷͘tc͜͏h͠es̸.͝
  • SirfishSirfish Member Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭
    HUNTERRRR!
    B!
    wait
    that doesen't really make sense
    I'm just here to do stuff and play games because I am unproductive and should learn how to do something with my life but instead i'm just going be here and do nothing
  • NarratorNarrator Member Posts: 51 ✭✭

    Let's go with B . . .

    Sirfish said:

    HUNTERRRR!
    B!
    wait
    that doesen't really make sense


    Chuck has been working as a hunter and selling his meat, giving him better ability of hiding himself from the prey, making less sounds, and to outrun his prey when discovered...

    At this day, today per see, his house's glass was smashed... chuck awakes instantly at the noise and decides to...

    A- Get up, get his weapon, and check the noise
    B- Get up, get his weapon, and stand behind the door
    C- Get up and look through the door, checking everything from afar
    D- Hide in the closet with his weapon
    E- Keep sleeping
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Member Posts: 10,256 ✭✭✭✭
    A
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

    the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

    Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
  • SirfishSirfish Member Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭
    B
    I'm just here to do stuff and play games because I am unproductive and should learn how to do something with my life but instead i'm just going be here and do nothing
  • NarratorNarrator Member Posts: 51 ✭✭
    Alright, guess I'll go with B

    Chuck gets his blade and stands behind a door, an assassin bursts into the door looking for Chuck... so he...

    A- Sneak out of the door while he is looking
    B- Hit the assassin on his head
    C- Kill him
    D- Break his legs
    E- Keep hiding behind the door
  • 555555 Member Posts: 36 ✭✭
    C
    Satan is my bro
  • MrMonkey7thMrMonkey7th Member Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭
    D
    e^i*π=-1
  • NarratorNarrator Member Posts: 51 ✭✭
    Alright, give me one more choice
  • SirfishSirfish Member Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭
    D
    I'm just here to do stuff and play games because I am unproductive and should learn how to do something with my life but instead i'm just going be here and do nothing
  • NarratorNarrator Member Posts: 51 ✭✭
    Chuck comes out from behind the door and sneaks up behind the assassin, then grabs his sword and *SWOOSH* he tears his legs down... he is unable to move and he faints.

    A- Stay in the room, ready for someone else to come
    B- Go back to sleep
    C- Go outside
    D- Hide in the closet
  • SirfishSirfish Member Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭
    A
    I'm just here to do stuff and play games because I am unproductive and should learn how to do something with my life but instead i'm just going be here and do nothing
  • MrMonkey7thMrMonkey7th Member Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭
    A
    e^i*π=-1
  • LefianLefian Member Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭
    A̶̡͖͔̘̳̭̲̮͖̰͙̟͓̦̹͙͑͂͌ͨ̐̚̚̕
    mmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • NarratorNarrator Member Posts: 51 ✭✭
    Chuck stays in the room, another assassin comes in, so he punches him in the face and hits him on the head, he quickly runs out, only to find another assassin in the bathroom...

    A- Sneak away
    B- Hit him on the head
    C- Kill him
    D- Run away
  • MrMonkey7thMrMonkey7th Member Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭
    B
    e^i*π=-1
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Member Posts: 10,256 ✭✭✭✭
    A
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

    the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

    Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
  • SirfishSirfish Member Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭
    C!
    I'm just here to do stuff and play games because I am unproductive and should learn how to do something with my life but instead i'm just going be here and do nothing
  • Jarr2003Jarr2003 Member Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If he's a prince, then can't he just have Chuck killed? And why would Chuck send so many assassins to kill the prince, then proceed to begin training to kill the prince himself?
    "its like every 5 AS you require 10x more souls." -uiomancant
    My Pokefarm Q Account
    Dashnet Plays NationStates: Play now! Please...
  • ScribbliumScribblium Member Posts: 157 ✭✭
    B!
    Hello I'm Scribble the Scribbly Scribbler of Scribbland. Scribblo!
  • 555555 Member Posts: 36 ✭✭
    C
    Satan is my bro
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Member Posts: 10,256 ✭✭✭✭
    Jarr2003 said:

    If he's a prince, then can't he just have Chuck killed? And why would Chuck send so many assassins to kill the prince, then proceed to begin training to kill the prince himself?

    The prince is the guy who sent assassins to chuck's house.
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

    the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

    Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
  • NarratorNarrator Member Posts: 51 ✭✭
    Tie between B and C
    Random choice: C

    Chuck sneaks into the bathroom and slashes is sword into the back of the assassin, killing him..

    Chuck decides it's not safe anymore to live in this village, so he will...

    A- Escape from the village and live somewhere else.
    B- Escape from the house and live with a friend while stuff calms down
    C- Stay in the house
    D- Leave the country
  • ScribbliumScribblium Member Posts: 157 ✭✭
    D
    Hello I'm Scribble the Scribbly Scribbler of Scribbland. Scribblo!
  • 555555 Member Posts: 36 ✭✭
    D too.
    Satan is my bro
«13
Sign In or Register to comment.