Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

One Mind

PamlaPamla Member Posts: 7
Hello Guys!

I researched today: One Mind. I read the warnings and I didn't knew or I wanted to upgrade it. Should I upgrade it or not?

Greets, Pam

Comments

• itsIndyitsIndy Member Posts: 229 ✭✭✭
    wut
    test
  • PamlaPamla Member Posts: 7
    Grandmaacolapse or something
  • Lava_EntityLava_Entity Member Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭
    One Mind is the initial upgrade for the Grandmapocolapse, stage 1

The GP can be really helpful for CPS, but here are some of the effects:

Stage 1: Backround changes, Grandmas are awakened, 1/3 of Golden cookies are replaced with Wrath cookies, unsettling news ticker stories

Stage 2: More backround changes, grandmas are displeased, more unsettling news ticker stories, 2/3 golden cookies are replaced with Wrath cookies

Stage 3: Grandmas are angered, wrinkles feed on the Big Cookie, backround changes, all golden cookies are replaced with wrath cookies. Wrinkles can give CpS boosts.
    Current Status : Normal

"What in God's name is happening dare I ask?"-me
    "Do you ever just skLat?"-QuentinPlaysMC

• PamlaPamla Member Posts: 7

One Mind is the initial upgrade for the Grandmapocolapse, stage 1

The GP can be really helpful for CPS, but here are some of the effects:

Stage 1: Backround changes, Grandmas are awakened, 1/3 of Golden cookies are replaced with Wrath cookies, unsettling news ticker stories

Stage 2: More backround changes, grandmas are displeased, more unsettling news ticker stories, 2/3 golden cookies are replaced with Wrath cookies

Stage 3: Grandmas are angered, wrinkles feed on the Big Cookie, backround changes, all golden cookies are replaced with wrath cookies. Wrinkles can give CpS boosts.

I think I got stage 3 already. I got now the option: Ekler Convenant. Should I buy it or keep the Grandmacopelyapse?
  • Lava_EntityLava_Entity Member Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭
    If you buy the Elder Covenant, you will get rid of the Grandmapocolapse, but with -5% taken off your CpS. I suggest you kewl the GP
    Current Status : Normal

"What in God's name is happening dare I ask?"-me
    "Do you ever just skLat?"-QuentinPlaysMC

• BillaboBillabo Member, Friendly, Conversationalist Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 27
    Get the Elder Covenant just for the achievement, then immediately revoke it.
    And then you'll want to use Elder Pledge at least 10 times before you ascend. Then you'll have all the grandmapocalypse-related achievements, so you'll have that milk boost and you can play more optimally on future runs.
    Fire Emblem: Fates castle address
    08619-69569
    56318-03154