Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Color Circle Clicker (Full Game!) (Hardcore)

EricBolton1993EricBolton1993 Member Posts: 317 ✭✭
edited June 21 in Games - Old
Welcome to a game I have been working on for the past 24 hours! This game is based off a dumb tree punching game I made on here (never released it) and a Color Clicker Game I made when I worked with Scratch Coding!

What is this Color Circle Clicker Game?
Well you have 26 Colored Circle Buildings to work with and your goal is to buy the Last Building which is Black Colored!
Along the way you will discover 12 Clicking Upgrades and 7 Rainbow Colored Clicker Synergy Upgrades!

As you keep working towards the last Building, there are also some cool Achievements you can unlock too!

This game is a Hardcore as the Buying Prices are at 400%, Sell Back Prices are at 10% and You need to be Efficent to Quickly get to the last Building! (How Fast can you reach it?)

The game can be found here : http://orteil.dashnet.org/experiments/idlegamemaker/?game=9YaAg2ps

Other Links
Tree Puncher Game I Never Put Out : http://orteil.dashnet.org/experiments/idlegamemaker/?game=v42J9aMq
Scratch Coding Color Circle Clicker : https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/139836005/
Post edited by EricBolton1993 on

Comments

• DeemoDeemo Member Posts: 17 ✭✭
    So I have beat the entire game with all upgrades (12 Click upgrades and 7 Rainbow upgrades (despite the description saying only 6)) And there is nothing more to do. I have all achievments as well. Any more content coming soon?
  • EricBolton1993EricBolton1993 Member Posts: 317 ✭✭
    There is 7, my bad lol and I do plan on adding more stuff, yes; if I add more Buildings, should I add more clickers as well?

Also, do you know how to make a simple prestige that gives you an additive boost? @Deemo

There is 7, my bad lol and I do plan on adding more stuff, yes; if I add more Buildings, should I add more clickers as well?

Also, do you know how to make a simple prestige that gives you an additive boost? @Deemo

Uhhh, kind of? It would reset all of your buildings/Currency but the effects from upgrades would stay. We need a prestiege system when orteil deicides to work on this again (which is never)

@Deemo theres no way to reset for Rainbow Colored Circles and each one gibes a 1% boost? or something like that?

If not, could you help me where when you reset, you get rainbow colored circles and can use them?

@Deemo theres no way to reset for Rainbow Colored Circles and each one gibes a 1% boost? or something like that?

If not, could you help me where when you reset, you get rainbow colored circles and can use them?

I have an idea on how to make a working prestige system. I need one thing though, how would you obtain the rainbow colored circles?
    Actually, @EricBolton1993 Can I make an edited version of your game with a prestige system so I can make a detailed tutorial post about making one?
    edited June 21
    @Deemo yes please, could you do that?

Edit: Thank you for helping and for the Tutorial too :)

@Deemo yes please, could you do that?

Edit: Thank you for helping and for the Tutorial too :)

No problem. It will take quite a while to make though. One part is going to take up a massive amount of code, as well as a massive amount of time. Also adding other stuff in general, such as new acheivments for prestige.Do you want to be able to buy stuff with colored circles?

edited June 21
    @Deemo I would love to have things you can buy, special things :) Thank you and oh, how will we know how many rainbow colored circles they get per prestige?

Edit, when you press a reset button, could I have a pic you click on?
    @Deemo Take your time and maybe you can buy more circles with them too and again, im happy that ill learn how to do a prestige and would you also want to help to with what you buy with the rainbow colored circles?
    @EricBolton1993

I'm working on a reset button you click on (The design, not implementing.) In the thing where it shows your stats it will show how many Rainbow Colored Circles you will claim when you ascend. Join this discord server and we can chat more in private and it would be easier to talk. ALso to keep surprises for players. https://discord.gg/hX2JByv

yes and thank you
  • UiomancantUiomancant Member, Cool, Flagger Posts: 9,831 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 22
    Hmm, scrolling around the building list is a pain, and I think it's cause the icons are too large, and similar. if each one had it's own design and was smaller it'd be great.

Also it takes a fixed time of around 100 seconds to get to the next tier... Each tier gives 10x more than the last and costs 10x more too.. no curve, just linear. So basically buy two of a building as soon as possible then wait for the next one up... not good balancing.

Actually in lategame clicking is about 1-1000 billion times your income/s... all the boosts stacking does this. Less buildings, bigger gaps between them.
    Post edited by Uiomancant on

• 555555 Member Posts: 36 ✭✭
    Nice game!
    Satan is my bro
    edited June 22
    @Uiomancant Yes and the game is being redesigned from top to bottom and will have lots of updates and even a prestige! I cant say too much about it, but what I can say is, I have a partner, and both of us are gonna make this game huge and awesome!

Stay tuned for more updates!

@555 Thank you and the game is being redone and will be even more amazing! :D
    edited June 27
    @jennyhannb Thank you and if you want to play a game where you make fun of a poor old grandma, play this : http://orteil.dashnet.org/experiments/idlegamemaker/?game=v7D47dTv
  • ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Member, Friendly Posts: 15,447 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you and if you want to play a game where you make fun of a poor old grandma, play this : http://orteil.dashnet.org/experiments/idlegamemaker/?game=v7D47dTv

And after you're done firing links back at the spambots, can you maybe flag their ass to oblivion?
    @¤RunninginReverse¤ Sorry, I didnt know that was a bot; first time i encountered one on this site
  • 100lol100lol Member, Wiener Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 5
    yeah sorry for semi-bump but if this is hardcore where can i play normal mode?
    EDIT: Nevermind, completed the game in 34 minutes
    Post edited by 100lol on
    Lol, MAXIED GOT SMOKIED GOT WEEDIED!
    @100lol I do have a redesigned version, but I'll see if it can be released, witch it probably never will