Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Help with coding

angelbearangelbear Member Posts: 5
I actually do not know if this is possible, but I thought I might ask around just in case.

What I would like to do is create a multi event generator for Natural Disasters. Where different things would be added depending on the severity and different options would come up.

For an example:
Lets say a Fire strikes due to drought. For each person caught up in the fire they might get burned, escape safely or die. On top of that lets say if they burn, they would have a chance of developing an infection or scars due to the burn. I am not sure if this would be doable all in one generator, or if I would have to make separate ones. I am very knew to all of this. And trying to figure out how it could go.

My original idea was to have each option bring up a second button to click for a check of severity ect....but this does not seem doable or I am not coding it right. Can you have more than one button on a generator. Any and all help would be appreciated. If you would like to see what I am working with I don't mind posting the code.

Comments

• angelbearangelbear Member Posts: 5
    edited June 20
    My work in progress

This attempt did not work. So I am trying to figure out how this sight displays generators and figure out a work around. Or the coding mistake
  • angelbearangelbear Member Posts: 5
    This I just a small sample of it till I can figure out how to make it work. It has several options but I goes no good to write it all if it does not work in the sample. It's more of an if then generator if I can get it to work.