Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

UNDERTALE CLICKER (Undeicided name, A dfferent one)

DeemoDeemo Member Posts: 17 ✭✭
UNDERTALE CLICKER

Play the game!
(UNRELEASED)
Play Hard Mode!
(UNRELEASED)

Welcome to Undertale Clicker! The entire universe has been destroyed...yay. But after selling your SOUL, the universe springs back to life! ...but its all an empty void. Lets fix that!
In order to recreate the world we need a lot of strength in the form of LOVE, use LOVE to create worlds. Use gold from characters in the worlds to hire others and supply gold for things for said characters to make them happy and increase the gold they make. Experience events before and after the events of UNDERTALE and traverse to alternate versions of the base world. A word of advice, don't hire corrupted characters...who KNOWS what could happen.

FEATURES-
-Many characters
-Multiple ways to unlock said characters
-Multiple alternate universes! Some big, some small
-Corrupted Characters that will affect your save in multiple ways
-Dogs
-Hard Mode
-Probably more!

Confirmed Alternate Universes (In order they will be added)
-Fanon Underfell
-Royal Bones
-Underswap

About Hard Mode
Quite a few of these clicker games have "hard" modes, but they don't change much. However, UT CLICKER will have a unique hard mode. For example, corruptions happen more often and are more deadly than before. Imagine you unlocked a corrupted character and half an hour later, all of your money,Character and LOVE turn into nothingness. Yep, you heard me. Also texts and background will be altered. One more thing for this mode... exclusive story, characters and features. More will be revealed later on!

Release Date
Undertale Clicker (Regular Edition)
Undertale clicker will be ready to play decently soon. There is quite a few more features to add, and the first release will include only the base Undertale. Things to do: Add the corruptions (They are all done in concept and wont be hard to add), upgrades for a few characters, Working Mettaton EX (MTT and MTT EX function differently than you would think), CSS, Animations, Pictures, Achievments and balancing.

Undertale Clicker (Hard Mode)

Hard mode will take a...long time to finish. Expect it to release with the Underswap update.
Reasoning: I want efforts to go into the base game first. Also, a lot of the new stuff in hard mode is only acquired at that point in the game.

So yeah, that's pretty much all I wanted to say. You can suggest ideas/aus/feedback etc in the comments. The game will be out really soon, trust me on that. Have a nice day (or night, idk).

Comments

• ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Member, Friendly Posts: 15,453 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some suggestions for AUs.

EPICTALE - Look at Yugogeer. I can't put this AU to words. BRUH
    DASHNETTALE - I know there's a very low chance of this since it's incomplete but still.
  • silentsomersaultsilentsomersault Member Posts: 49 ✭✭
    This is a way better concept than what I expected from the title.
  • KhalidPlaysKhalidPlays Member Posts: 618 ✭✭✭
    ...I assume you dont know I already made an undertale clicker
    but dont let that discourage you from making this
    heres mine btw forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15592/undertale-clicker-full-release-1-2-june-15

heres mine btw forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15592/undertale-clicker-full-release-1-2-june-15

He said "A different one" in his title.
  • DeemoDeemo Member Posts: 17 ✭✭

Yeah I know you made one! I liked it but there was some things that were missing (such as characters) and there were features I thought would be cool, and also mine is going to quite different than yours. I have got the three hour achievement on yours and own a gaster. I cant wait to see more updates to yours!
  • YosukeHanamuraYosukeHanamura Member Posts: 49
    Uh.... is this still being worked on?

Some suggestions for AUs.

EPICTALE - Look at Yugogeer. I can't put this AU to words. BRUH
    DASHNETTALE - I know there's a very low chance of this since it's incomplete but still.

Uh.... is this still being worked on?

Not currently. It will be redone once the new IGS update comes out as a bunch of stuff I'm trying to do will be able to be done easier and better then.
    IGS? you mean IGM? i think IGM wont be updated anyways

IGS? you mean IGM? i think IGM wont be updated anyways

I believe Orteil is actually working on an update right now - either that or he decided it would be fun to code an entirely new idle game with a new CSS, etc. that seemingly starts identically to Cookie Clicker. Either way he posted an image of something that looked like it could be an IGM update on Twitter a while back.
  • medsal15medsal15 Member Posts: 102 ✭✭
    He also did on his tumblr. If you look in the top-left corner it's still IGM.
    I always give people what they want. Unless I can't.
    I'm still learning english so I probably make some mistakes. I will correct myself if I find it.
    edited August 17
    medsal15 said:

He also did on his tumblr. If you look in the top-left corner it's still IGM.

I forgot he posted it on Tumblr too. ((EDIT: And I didn't notice the IGM stamp on the top-left until now.))
    Okay I mispressed and put IGS lol. Yes he is doing a new IGM update and it has prestige and a bunch of more cool stuff.
    What?! Wow! I thought he forgot about IGM
    Same. Then Eric told showed me that stuff is coming. It was asked if prestige is coming and he said yes. Also if it was asked if there was more cool features and the response was "oh son you better believe it".
    And also a full scripting system with if/else.
  • medsal15medsal15 Member Posts: 102 ✭✭
    Deemo said:

Is it gonna be a complete overhaul? I want to know if WD will have to be rebuilt or not.
    I always give people what they want. Unless I can't.
    I'm still learning english so I probably make some mistakes. I will correct myself if I find it.
    Deemo said:

Okay I mispressed and put IGS lol. Yes he is doing a new IGM update and it has prestige and a bunch of more cool stuff.

When'd he say all that?
    medsal15 said:

Deemo said:

Is it gonna be a complete overhaul? I want to know if WD will have to be rebuilt or not.
    Old version of Idle Game Maker will likely be available in it's current URL like the old version of Cookie Clicker is, whilst the new version will probably get rid of the /experiments part.