Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

MORE PRESTIGE LEVELS FOR COOKIE CLICKER !!!!

Cookie_123_11Cookie_123_11 Member Posts: 2
edited June 17 in Suggestions
Developers could you please add more prestige upgrades or like more legacy levels because i am Prestige Level 1.901 septillion (max level at the moment) and i and maybe some other people as well want to have more prestige upgrades, so please please give us more prestige levels & upgrades ( and more prestige upgrades like those ones like keep this upgrade permanent and more prestige upgrades for the time machine and the prism and the portal and the alchemy lab and the antimatter condenser, and you know how you have your dragon, could you make a santa that we can train and a easter bunny that we can train just like the dragon and the claus and make the easter buny and the santa more powerful than the dragon and the claus) .

Comments

• Cookie_123_11Cookie_123_11 Member Posts: 2
    Please support me guys, some of us might really want those prestige upgrades !
  • Lava_EntityLava_Entity Member Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭
    You have 1.901 septillion prestige levels?

Thats impressive.
    Current Status : deteriorating

"What in God's name is happening dare I ask?"-me
    "Do you ever just skLat?"-QuentinPlaysMC

• LefianLefian Member Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭
    He's already working on a pretty big update, from what I heard/saw. Looks like magic has entered the cookie game!
    mmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • borjitasstoiborjitasstoi Member Posts: 4

ahem low level
    no more questions...
  • bob_32_116bob_32_116 Member Posts: 647 ✭✭✭

Please support me guys, some of us might really want those prestige upgrades !

I think some of us are still working through your original post, trying to mentally assimilate all the demands! Anything else while you're at it? :D

• Lava_EntityLava_Entity Member Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭
    edited July 20

ahem low level
    no more questions...

I broke it.
    Current Status : deteriorating

"What in God's name is happening dare I ask?"-me
    "Do you ever just skLat?"-QuentinPlaysMC