Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.



Check if you are posting in the correct category.



The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Maze of the Mace of the Maze of the... (FORUM GAME)

1235

Comments

  • Lava_EntityLava_Entity Member Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭
    I'll wake up. I would rather be awake for now.
    Current Status : Normal

    "What in God's name is happening dare I ask?"-me
    "Do you ever just skLat?"-QuentinPlaysMC

  • MrMonkey7thMrMonkey7th Member Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭
    Head North, that was a good puzzle.
    e^i*π=-1
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Member Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭

    i go to the next room

    You move forwards towards the next part of the maze... you find yourself falling down, landing in a lake of white water... good thing is that you were cured of poison and fully healed, bad thing is that sharks are surrounding you!

    Shark: 200/200
    Shark: 150/150
    Shark: 160/160

    I'll wake up. I would rather be awake for now.

    You wake up, finding yourself on the floor.
    As you get up, you see a bow coated with gold, it's a Magical Richbow, there's a letter too.
    "You have put up a good fight.. but not good enough, you shall have this bow for the damage you've dealt, but if you want them Boots of Shadow, you'll have to defeat me... haha... I've healed you, and taken some gold coins as a cost for all the trouble :)"

    New NPC Discovered:
    Legendary Gobladiator
    This Gobladiator travels across the maze to find a worthy fighter to defeat him, depending on the damage dealt to him, he will leave an award, but when you lose... half of your gold coins will be taken, if you win, you receive his legendary relic, the Boots of Shadow.

    Directions:
    North
    East
    West
    South

    Head North, that was a good puzzle.

    You head north, you find a big golden chest across you... no lock, must be openable.
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

    the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

    Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
  • MrMonkey7thMrMonkey7th Member Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭
    Open it.
    e^i*π=-1
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Member Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭
    As you reach and touch the opening, it bites your hand.
    "Are you serious? Would you want someone to go to your mother and do that? Where's the police? Where can I report sexual harassment!"
    Screeches the chest angrily
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

    the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

    Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
  • MrMonkey7thMrMonkey7th Member Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭
    "Oh my, I'm so very sorry! It's just that you look so much like... you know..."
    e^i*π=-1
  • Lava_EntityLava_Entity Member Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭
    north. I take the bow, too.
    Current Status : Normal

    "What in God's name is happening dare I ask?"-me
    "Do you ever just skLat?"-QuentinPlaysMC

  • BrainstormBrainstorm Member Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭

    "Oh my, I'm so very sorry! It's just that you look so much like... you know..."

    "What, a whore? You are ALL the same!"
    Says the chest, it snaps at you, hitting your head... you are now bleeding... getting furious now.
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

    the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

    Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Member Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭

    north. I take the bow, too.

    You take the bow, you feel it much lighter and stronger...
    You go north, only to find a giant Slime!

    Castle Slime: 120/120
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

    the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

    Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
  • Lava_EntityLava_Entity Member Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭
    I rapid fire at the slime, while trying not to get squished in the process.
    Current Status : Normal

    "What in God's name is happening dare I ask?"-me
    "Do you ever just skLat?"-QuentinPlaysMC

  • MrMonkey7thMrMonkey7th Member Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭
    Politely excuse myself, and continue along the corridor, if I took any actual damage from the encounter, cast Minor Minor Heal until full health.
    e^i*π=-1
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Member Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭

    I rapid fire at the slime, while trying not to get squished in the process.

    It's not that big, just three times your size and harder than all the others ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    You fire rapidly at the slime, the arrows stick inside the slime, leaving severe cuts on it...
    Castle Slime: 80/120
    Castle Slime wobbles a giant gobble, thus, shooting a giant slimeball at you... ew, sticky, you are kind of stuck to the floor from toe to shoulder now... and the slimeball burns!

    You: 36/40 (4 per turn)

    Politely excuse myself, and continue along the corridor, if I took any actual damage from the encounter, cast Minor Minor Heal until full health.

    Chest jumps and lands right in front of you
    "Rule 187C of chestland states that if someone tries... to OPEN you, you have the right to murder him brutally!"
    Chest grows arms and legs and prepares to attack.
    Chest Woman: 100/100
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

    the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

    Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
  • xXSwagMaster9000XxxXSwagMaster9000Xx Member Posts: 203 ✭✭
    i stab one in the nose
    Sometimes even the devil on my shoulder ask's "what the fuck are you doing?"
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Member Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭

    i stab one in the nose

    You impale the middle one almost fully through its body, dealing a whooping 90 Damage.

    Shark: 90/160
    Shark: 150/150
    Shark: 200/200

    Sharks dash towards you, preparing to confront you!
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

    the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

    Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
  • Lava_EntityLava_Entity Member Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭
    I fire 5 more arrows at the slime, targeting the four corners and the center.
    Current Status : Normal

    "What in God's name is happening dare I ask?"-me
    "Do you ever just skLat?"-QuentinPlaysMC

  • BrainstormBrainstorm Member Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭

    I fire 5 more arrows at the slime, targeting the four corners and the center.

    You knock it back, it slimes you in the slimer, dealing 12 damage and slightly breaking your back.

    You: 20/40
    Castle Slime: 35/120
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

    the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

    Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
  • Lava_EntityLava_Entity Member Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭
    I fire another volley of arrows at the center of the Slime.
    Current Status : Normal

    "What in God's name is happening dare I ask?"-me
    "Do you ever just skLat?"-QuentinPlaysMC

  • MrMonkey7thMrMonkey7th Member Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, didn't see this battle coming...

    Cast Trap on the thing
    e^i*π=-1
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Member Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭

    I fire another volley of arrows at the center of the Slime.

    The slime brutally bursts everywhere, and the slime around you melts away slowly, you loot 20 coins and 3 gray slimeballs and 3 green ones, there is also an identifying glass here, it will allow you to identify almost any unknown object or scroll.

    Yeah, didn't see this battle coming...

    Cast Trap on the thing

    You cast a trap, draining a lot of your mana... chestwoman falls, but quickly gets up again... wasting her turn and taking damage on the fall.

    Chestwoman: 70/100
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

    the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

    Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
  • Lava_EntityLava_Entity Member Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭
    Great. I continue in the direction I was going.
    Current Status : Normal

    "What in God's name is happening dare I ask?"-me
    "Do you ever just skLat?"-QuentinPlaysMC

  • MrMonkey7thMrMonkey7th Member Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭
    Fireball next
    e^i*π=-1
  • xXSwagMaster9000XxxXSwagMaster9000Xx Member Posts: 203 ✭✭
    i slash at there faces
    Sometimes even the devil on my shoulder ask's "what the fuck are you doing?"
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Member Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭

    Great. I continue in the direction I was going.

    You keep walking north and find a tiny sack, inside it is 5 coins.
    The path here splits forwards.

    DIRECTIONS:
    NORTHWEST
    NORTH
    NORTHEAST
    SOUTH (came from here)

    Fireball next

    You create a fireball and toss it at the chestwoman, she falls back at the trap and catches fire, burning at the trap and disappearing...

    You find your own vision blurring, you must have used up too much mana and now you are tired, also, the chestwoman dropped a scroll and something else, but the loot is in the trap and it is deep... so you either wait until the trap disappears, or try to descend.

    i slash at there faces

    You use a concentrated slash and take all the sharks in one slash, dealing 60 damage to all

    Shark: 30/160
    Shark: 90/150
    Shark: 140/200

    One of the sharks leaves.
    A shark jumps and gobbles your left arm up, dealing 20 damage
    A shark dashes at you and knocks you out of the water, the sharks kind of can't reach you now...

    You: 25/50

    You are on the sand now for some reason, and it is hot.

    Directions:
    West -- Magical Lake, Sharks
    East -- Fancy Door
    North -- Cliff (CANT CLIMB)
    South -- Long Beach (???)
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

    the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

    Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
  • Lava_EntityLava_Entity Member Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭
    Northeast.
    Current Status : Normal

    "What in God's name is happening dare I ask?"-me
    "Do you ever just skLat?"-QuentinPlaysMC

  • MrMonkey7thMrMonkey7th Member Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭
    I'll wait until the trap disappears. I need to rest anyways to recover my mana.
    e^i*π=-1
  • xXSwagMaster9000XxxXSwagMaster9000Xx Member Posts: 203 ✭✭
    east
    Sometimes even the devil on my shoulder ask's "what the fuck are you doing?"
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Member Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭

    Northeast.

    You go north east, the path takes very long time, making you more hungry and thirsty.
    You reach the end, there is a cactus monster there.

    Cactus Monster: 75/75

    I'll wait until the trap disappears. I need to rest anyways to recover my mana.

    You wait and wait, for almost an hour, the trap disappears and the loot jumps up

    + lots of wood
    +1 KSNX Scroll
    +45 coins
    +silver boots

    east

    You go through the fancy door, you get caught into a net and three fairies appear!

    You: 50/50 (NETTED)

    Red Fairy: ??/??
    Blue Fairy: ??/??
    Green Fairy: ??/??
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

    the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

    Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
  • MrMonkey7thMrMonkey7th Member Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭
    Great! I'm beginning to think a paste bin might be useful for this game, thoughts? I'll take it all, then continue down the corridor. If there are multiple directions I can go in, go North. If I can't go North, go East, If I can't go East, go West. What is my current progress through the maze?
    e^i*π=-1
  • Lava_EntityLava_Entity Member Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭
    I fire a volley from my bow at the Cactus Monster, while trying to dodge attacks.
    Current Status : Normal

    "What in God's name is happening dare I ask?"-me
    "Do you ever just skLat?"-QuentinPlaysMC

  • BrainstormBrainstorm Member Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭

    Great! I'm beginning to think a paste bin might be useful for this game, thoughts? I'll take it all, then continue down the corridor. If there are multiple directions I can go in, go North. If I can't go North, go East, If I can't go East, go West. What is my current progress through the maze?

    If I find the time to collect everything that happened in the past five pages (or if I could find someone to do this) I'll make the pastebin instantly.

    You continue to walk north, you now seem to be walking in a large hallway and the ground despacito transforms into black, then you find another split and a sign on the wall
    "choose a path, it matters the most in one's life to take a path..."

    The paths split into two to the north

    Directions:
    NORTHEAST
    NORTHWEST

    I fire a volley from my bow at the Cactus Monster, while trying to dodge attacks.

    The arrows penetrate through the monster and he falls down, must feel a lot of pain..
    He gets back up and starts shooting thorns everywhere, most of them just stick to the walls, but a few hit you... you lose 11 HP and are now bleeding.

    You: 44/55 (BLD)
    Cactus Monster: 43/75
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

    the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

    Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
Sign In or Register to comment.