Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Darkhaven Junior High

Comments

• SirfishSirfish Posts: 1,327Member ✭✭✭
    "OK KAREN I CAN EXPLAIN" And I explain to her how I got the gun and that i'm not going to shoot her as I walk away from the now crippled Ms. Wells
    I'm just here to do stuff and play games because I am unproductive and should learn how to do something with my life but instead i'm just going be here and do nothing
  • ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Posts: 15,846Member, Friendly ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sirfish said:

"OK KAREN I CAN EXPLAIN" And I explain to her how I got the gun and that i'm not going to shoot her as I walk away from the now crippled Ms. Wells

". . . S-so, Ted has been s-selling firearms?" Karen questions. ". . . W-well, I guess it's not . . . T-the most t-terrible thing that happened in this school . . ."

". . . A-anyway, what I was going to s-say is . . . T-that device is a listening device. T-the Principal plants them on anyone who's . . . trying to f-figure everything out. D-don't talk too much about . . . e-everything weird going on around here, until you get rid of that thing, or it'll . . . go off."

Go off?
    New game.
    ---
    Soundcloud
    "What do you mean "Go off?"
    I'm just here to do stuff and play games because I am unproductive and should learn how to do something with my life but instead i'm just going be here and do nothing
    Sirfish said:

"What do you mean "Go off?"

". . . T-that's one of the things you can't talk about too much, b-but all I can say is that you'll be dead, and I-I might be dead if I stand too close to you when it g-goes off."
    New game.
    ---
    Soundcloud
    I walk up and throw the device at ms Wells, thank sarah for telling me. Then walk off
    Sirfish said:

I walk up and throw the device at ms Wells, thank sarah for telling me. Then walk off

It's Karen, not Sarah.

Also, not gonna get pissed at Ted?
    New game.
    ---
    Soundcloud
    Fair point, also I dont know where I got sarah from ahahha. Im gonna go yell at ted and maybe shoot him or somthing i dunno
    Sirfish said:

Fair point, also I dont know where I got sarah from ahahha. Im gonna go yell at ted and maybe shoot him or somthing i dunno

When you find Ted, he's apparently by his locker, sorting out his wares.

"Alright . . . Maybe this can sell for-" He notices you walked in. "Oh, heya, Fish. What'cha need?"
    New game.
    ---
    Soundcloud
    "Say, Why did you give me a deadly listening device?" friend-o-palerino
    Sirfish said:

"Say, Why did you give me a deadly listening device?" friend-o-palerino

"Wait, that's what it was?" Ted says, turning around. He looks pretty surprised. "Well, damn. Guess I shouldn'ta packed my shop with 3 o' those things."

Ted looks at the listening devices in his 'shop,' then turns back to you. "Hey, uh, pal. Can you do me a favor and get rid o' them? I don't mean just leavin' them on the ground or something like that, I don't want anyone gettin' blown up. Poor janitor already has plenty o' work without people's body parts spread all over the school."
    New game.
    ---
    Soundcloud
    "Sure," I take all of them and walk up to Ms Well's and throw all of them at her
    Ms. Wells is now up, being supported by . . . The Principal. Oh shit.

"There he is! There's the hooligan who shot my leg!" Ms. Wells says, pointing at you. "And are those your devices he's holding?"

"Fish. My office. NOW," the Principal demands. "And Janitor, can you get Ms. Wells so I can take care of this?"

"Yeah, yeah . . ." the Janitor complains, getting over and swapping places with the Principal.
    New game.
    ---
    Soundcloud
    Welp, let's do that running thing again. And make sure my pistol is loaded
    The Principal catches up with you easily.

"Now. OFFICE." The Principal literally hoists you over his shoulder. You can't reach your gun.
    New game.
    ---
    Soundcloud
    Well
    Shit.
    Time to go to the office
    Sirfish said:

Well
    Shit.
    Time to go to the office

The Principal plops you down in a comfy chair, swiping the gun off you along the way before going on to sit in his desk chair.

"Now, why in God's name did you have an antique revolver? I can understand a rifle, MAYBE a Glock, but you thought a REVOLVER was the best thing you could use?"

Wait, THAT'S what he's concerned about?

"The Revolver only has 6 bullets, and do you know how hard it is to find bullets for this make in 2017? This model was last made before you were even born!"
    New game.
    ---
    Soundcloud
  • LefianLefian Posts: 1,912Member ✭✭✭
    Hnnng.
    "Have it your way, Janitor dude."
    I guess the last step is to talk to 'Shark'.
    mmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm
    "Let's just say I have an eye for antiques. How do you think I got this gun?
    Lefian said:

Hnnng.
    "Have it your way, Janitor dude."
    I guess the last step is to talk to 'Shark'.

"Oh, hey, you're that guy I didn't threaten today, aren'tcha?" Shark asks. "Hey, can I actually talk to you for a minute?"
    New game.
    ---
    Soundcloud
    "If you aren't going to beat my face in... sure. What's up?"
    mmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Lefian said:

"If you aren't going to beat my face in... sure. What's up?"

"Now, listen up . . . I swear to every God there is that something weird is going on around this school, and I'm not just talking about the resets. There's something big going on," Shark says. He glances around for a minute. ". . . I even found some information online before I went to school, and . . . Nobody's seen about 6 different students from the last class since they graduated."
    New game.
    ---
    Soundcloud
    "What do you suspect is happening? I suspect nothing but cruel, black magic. And I intend on breaking the curse that we're under."
    Lefian said:

"What do you suspect is happening? I suspect nothing but cruel, black magic. And I intend on breaking the curse that we're under."

"I don't know, but that's only because of how many suspicious people there are at this school that could be the cause," Shark says. "Ms. Wells likes violence, so she might have kidnapped them for an underground kid fighting ring or something. The Principal is just a shady mofo, and the Janitor . . . You've talked to him, right? You can guess why."
    New game.
    ---
    Soundcloud
    "I don't think that the staff here could set up such an elaborate... thing. I hope I, and perhaps we, will be able to get to the bottom of it soon..."
    Lefian said:

"I don't think that the staff here could set up such an elaborate... thing. I hope I, and perhaps we, will be able to get to the bottom of it soon..."

"Yeah, but the students here aren't . . . well, creepy enough for me to suspect them," Shark says. "Thanks, dude. And, hey. One last thing . . . Y'know, the Janitor's always been way too dangerous. I feel like we shouldn't let him have free roam of the place anymore . . ."

Shark pulls out his gun - a Glock this time, rather than Fish's revolver - and hands it to you. "I say we take him out. Don't worry about me, I have a spare in my locker."
    New game.
    ---
    Soundcloud
    "We'll see what it comes down to, Shark. I'm looking more towards making this place peaceful."
    Inspect the classroom (that's where we are, right?) to see if there's anything noteworthy.
    Lefian said:

"We'll see what it comes down to, Shark. I'm looking more towards making this place peaceful."
    Inspect the classroom (that's where we are, right?) to see if there's anything noteworthy.

There's nothing much of interest.

"Come on, you gotta admit. The jackass has it coming," Shark says with an aside glance. "And besides, it's not like he won't be back tomorrow, right?"
    New game.
    ---
    Soundcloud
    "Yeah, but... We don't really know what our actions do in the future, and I wouldn't be able to forgive myself for it. He hasn't done anything to me yet."
    "He's done things to everyone. From as simple as swiping objects off people, to even killing me in a few timelines, from what I remember," Shark explains. "We gotta take him down a peg . . . it's for the good of everyone."
    New game.
    ---
    Soundcloud
    edited June 2017
    "We don't have to go straight to killing him... but we don't have to show him mercy either. Do you know a way that we can make sure that he won't be a threat any time soon?"