Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.
⚠️ The DashNet forums will be shut down on September 12th 2019.⚠️

Please see here for more information.

Darkhaven Junior High

Comments

• ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Posts: 15,856Member, Friendly ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sirfish said:

I'm going to make sure the janitor isnt around, sneak up on Shark, and blow out his fucking brains

You attempt to sneak up on Shark . . .

The school bell rings first.

"Alright, class! It's time to head inside and get ready for class!" Ms. Wells says.
    Warning! Warning! One left in the way
    ---
    Soundcloud
  • SirfishSirfish Posts: 1,327Member ✭✭✭
    (I hate you :P)
    I hide the gun in my pants and go in for class
    I'm just here to do stuff and play games because I am unproductive and should learn how to do something with my life but instead i'm just going be here and do nothing
  • LefianLefian Posts: 1,912Member ✭✭✭
    "...Sure thing, Lily."
    I suppose I'll go and talk to Ms. Wells, as well.
    Oh, and go inside.
    mmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm
    edited June 2017
    Sirfish said:

(I hate you :P)
    I hide the gun in my pants and go in for class

"Oh, hey, uh, before you go, kid," Ted stops Fish for just a second. "Can you distract the teacher for just one minute? I'm runnin' out of stuff to sell and I need to stock up. I'll make it worth your while."
    Lefian said:

"...Sure thing, Lily."
    Oh, and go inside.

"Hello, Stride!" Ms. Wells greets you as you decide to talk to her.

You remember Ms. Wells clearly. She's not exactly the best teacher. In fact, she's a shit teacher. She loves to see bloodshed and violence, but never gets involved in it herself.
    ---
    Soundcloud
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Posts: 11,223Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ask the ted "hey, aren't you keeping anything here or there? Nothing else for sale for... people like me?"
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
    Lefian said:

"...Sure thing, Lily."
    Oh, and go inside.

Ghhhh
    mmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Distract the teacher you say?
    "HEY WELLS! YOU FAT SLUT COME OVER HERE!" I yell
    I'm just here to do stuff and play games because I am unproductive and should learn how to do something with my life but instead i'm just going be here and do nothing
    edited June 2017
    Lefian said:

Lefian said:

"...Sure thing, Lily."
    Oh, and go inside.

Ghhhh
    Edited the last post.

I ask the ted "hey, aren't you keeping anything here or there? Nothing else for sale for... people like me?"

"Still got cigarettes and a Silly Meal," Ted says. "But, uh . . . If you could just distract the teacher for a second, I could stock back up. I'll make it worth your while."

EDIT: CAN EVERYONE JUST SLOW DOWN FOR A MINUTE I CAN'T KEEP UP

EDIT2: If everyone's giving me a minute, I can finally reply to Sirfish.
    Sirfish said:

Distract the teacher you say?
    "HEY WELLS! YOU FAT SLUT COME OVER HERE!" I yell

"Oh good golly gosh! Who just insulted me?" Ms. Wells says, approaching. "What the heck do you want?"
    ---
    Soundcloud
    "Ms. Wells. I'm sorry to say that, if you intend on getting in the way of my plans, you'll be the first I kill this timeline. Perhaps you don't care now, but you will when order is restored to this godforsaken place."
    Lefian said:

"Ms. Wells. I'm sorry to say that, if you intend on getting in the way of my plans, you'll be the first I kill this timeline. Perhaps you don't care now, but you will when order is restored to this godforsaken place."

Two distractions.

"Oh good heavens! Can everyone just give me a minute?" Ms. Wells says irritatedly.

Ted sneaks away.
    ---
    Soundcloud
    I give a glare at Elison and pull out my gun
    edited June 2017
    Oh, snickerdoodles. She might not have gotten my message. Oh well.
    Sirfish said:

"Why you got that thing pulled out? What'd I do?"
    Lefian said:

Sirfish said:

"Oh I was just going to shoot wells, might as well get it over with"
    Sirfish said:

Lefian said:

Sirfish said:

"Well, I ain't Wells, so stop pointing that thing at me."
    Go and talk to the Janitor.
    I shout
    "HELP MISS, THERE IS A FLASHER IN THE STREET, HE'S SHOWING ALL THE SCHOOL STUDENTS HIS THING THROUGH THE WINDOW!"

the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    are we all trying to distract wells?
    where is wells anyway. I have a score to settle for giving me a failing grade on the test
    Holy shit so many replies to sort through.
    Sirfish said:

"What the heck is going on!" Ms. Wells shouts.
    Lefian said:

Sirfish said:

"That's what I'd like to know, too!"
    Sirfish said:

Lefian said:

Sirfish said:

"WHAT?!"

In response to this, Wells runs inside.
    Lefian said:

Sirfish said:

Lefian said:

Sirfish said:

"Well, I ain't Wells, so stop pointing that thing at me."
    Go and talk to the Janitor.
    "THANKS FOR STICKING UP FOR ME YOU LITTLE BRAT!" She shouts through the window before continuing to run away.

"Hey, kid. Keep walkin', I'm busy over here," the Janitor says.

Busy with what? He's just standing here.

I shout
    "HELP MISS, THERE IS A FLASHER IN THE STREET, HE'S SHOWING ALL THE SCHOOL STUDENTS HIS THING THROUGH THE WINDOW!"

"I'M NOT STEPPING OUT UNTIL FISH PUTS HIS GUN AWAY!"
    Sirfish said:

are we all trying to distract wells?
    where is wells anyway. I have a score to settle for giving me a failing grade on the test

She's in the building, now.

Ted comes back. "Hey, uh, thanks for helpin' out, you three. Since you kept her distracted for longer than expected, I managed to snag enough rewards for all of ya'."

"For you, Brain . . . I know ya' didn't get the chance to buy the gun, but if you really want a weapon, here's a knife."

Brainstorm got the Knife.

"For you, Stride . . . I couldn't think o' anything else, so I just got you this action figure. It's of the Crimson. You've heard o' those games, right?"

Stride got the Crimson Figurine (rare item)

"And, finally, Fish . . . I have no idea what this device does, but you can have it."

Fish got the Mysterious Device.

"See ya' in class."

Ted then heds inside.
    ---
    Soundcloud
    edited June 2017
    ...Great. A Figurine. Might be helpful later though.
    "You're about as busy as I am, so why don't we be busy together? Talk a little..."
    I put on a warm smile.
    I take a good ol look at the device for anything to flip or press or reverberate. Also I put the gun away
    Hm... don't I already have a knife brought with me to school?
    Fine by me, I'll look to see if Ted really restocked or not

edited June 2017
    Lefian said:

...Great. A Figurine. Might be helpful later though.
    "You're about as busy as I am, so why don't we be busy together? Talk a little..."
    I put on a warm smile.

"Eh, I guess . . . Sure," Ted says.

You get a mysterious feeling while looking at the figurine.

By the way, you can keep the Crimson Figurine throughout resets . . .

And, finally, there's a lot of Figurines.

1/??
    Sirfish said:

I take a good ol look at the device for anything to flip or press or reverberate. Also I put the gun away

You have no idea what the device is or how to trigger it.

Also, the bell rang, you should get inside for class.

"I'll be selling after class. Come see me then."
    ---
    Soundcloud

Ok then, I pocket the device and walk inside.

Edited.
    Sirfish said:

Ok then, I pocket the device and walk inside.

Time for class.

And, time for a . . . TIMESKIP!
    ---
    Soundcloud
    edited June 2017
    I mean to talk to the Janitor. But thank Ted for the figurine anyways.
    "Janitor dude, do you want to help me restore order to Darkhaven? You'll have to clean less."
    "Nah, I think I prefer it this way," the Janitor says. "This way, if I 'accidentally' kill one of you students with the end of my mop, I don't have to get arrested for it again."

???
    ---
    Soundcloud
    After class. I walk up to mrs wells and pull out the device and ask her if she knows what it is
    Sirfish said:

After class. I walk up to mrs wells and pull out the device and ask her if she knows what it is

"That's one of the Principal's devices!" Ms. Wells explains. "I have no idea what it does, but he hands them out to people who are causing too much trouble!"

"H-hey, Sirfish, can you come over here for a second?" Karen asks, motioning for you to approach.
    ---
    Soundcloud
    "One second Karen!" I shout
    and then I pull out the gun and blast Mrs Wells
    Sirfish said:

"One second Karen!" I shout
    and then I pull out the gun and blast Mrs Wells

You shoot Ms. Wells in the knee. ((thanks random chance aiming, you didn't get a killing shot))

"AHHHHH! OH WHAT THE HECK?!"

Ms. Wells looks up at you angrily.

"Why . . . You . . . Little . . . Oh, hell . . ."

Karen is surprised as fuck.

"W-where did you even get that?" Karen asks, backing away a bit while holding her hands up. She seems to be afraid of you now.
    ---
    Soundcloud