Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Darkhaven Junior High

Comments

• ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Posts: 15,852Member, Friendly ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lefian said:

"Yeah... sure. Why don't you try to make a difference, then? It's a kind of sad existence if everybody is killing everybody."

"I obviously can't be sure, but I might have tried in a previous timeline . . ." Karen has an aside glance.

((You guys are the only ones that can remember entire days, but others can remember some details.))

You can ask Karen what she remembers, if you'd like to figure things out.
    Warning! Warning! One left in the way
    ---
    Soundcloud
  • LefianLefian Posts: 1,912Member ✭✭✭
    "Do you remember such a thing? At all? Or anything for that matter?"
    mmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • SirfishSirfish Posts: 1,327Member ✭✭✭
    Well Crud.
    I look around for anything that could be used as a weapon.
    I'm just here to do stuff and play games because I am unproductive and should learn how to do something with my life but instead i'm just going be here and do nothing
    edited June 2017
    Lefian said:

"Do you remember such a thing? At all? Or anything for that matter?"

". . . Why do you care . . .?" Karen asks questioningly.
    Sirfish said:

Well Crud.
    I look around for anything that could be used as a weapon.

There's nothing around.

"Well, what's it gonna be, kid? Hand over the cash, or be beaten to a pulp. Your choice."
    ---
    Soundcloud
    Alright fuck dis I run the fuck away faster than a snake being chased by a tiger on sterioids
    I'm just here to do stuff and play games because I am unproductive and should learn how to do something with my life but instead i'm just going be here and do nothing
    Sirfish said:

Alright fuck dis I run the fuck away faster than a snake being chased by a tiger on sterioids

You start running, but you stop when you see the road, congested with cars. Shark chases you all the way.

"Stop running away you bitch!" Shark curses, pointing at you.
    ---
    Soundcloud
    "'Cuz I intend on changing our situation, perhaps for the better. Do you want to help? Answering these questions might give me some insight on what to do.
    mmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Lefian said:

"'Cuz I intend on changing our situation, perhaps for the better. Do you want to help? Answering these questions might give me some insight on what to do.

". . . You're the first person I've met who's cared," Karen says, giving a light smile. ". . . Alright, I'll tell you what I remember."

She pauses for a minute, before continuing. "I remember . . . a room. It's dark in there, and there's not much inside that I remember, other than . . . a clock. No, a timer. It's counting down to something . . . Then, I saw someone approaching. T-They were about my height, so they were either young or a midget . . . T-they said something - I don't know what - and then, I turned around, there was a gun barrel, and . . . and . . ."

". . . . I don't remember what came next, but I can only assume I-I got shot . . ."
    ---
    Soundcloud
    Welp. I run into the middle of the road and see if he follows
    edited June 2017
    "...Let's make sure that nothing like that happens again. Feel free to talk to me if something comes up, Karen."
    Leave her for now, and introduce myself to Ted.
    Sirfish said:

Welp. I run into the middle of the road and see if he follows

A car comes within inches of hitting you, but stops just in time.

Shark pulls out a gun, aiming at you.

"You don't know who the fuck I am, or who you're messing around with!"

((There is a disappointing lack of comedy forming yet.))
    Lefian said:

"...Let's make sure that nothing like that happens again. Feel free to talk to me if something comes up, Karen."
    Leave her for now, and introduce myself to Ted.

"Alright . . ."

You talk to Ted.

"Heya. You're Stride, right?" Ted greets you. "Got somethin' ya' need from me? I've got quite a few wares and not a lot of buyers this mornin'."

Buy something from Ted?
    ---
    Soundcloud
    "Show me what you got, buddy boy."
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Posts: 11,223Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    I quickly hold his hand by the wrist before his hands reach my face, then I twist his arm and turn, until I am on his side
    "Don't mess with me"
    I flip him over and drop him to the floor
    "So ted, as I was saying..."
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx

I quickly hold his hand by the wrist before his hands reach my face, then I twist his arm and turn, until I am on his side
    "Don't mess with me"
    I flip him over and drop him to the floor
    "So ted, as I was saying..."

Actually, Shark is dealing with Sirfish right now. You got off safe.
    Lefian said:

"Show me what you got, buddy boy."

Screwdriver - $3.00
    McGlob's Silly Meal - Tree fiddy.
    Cigarettes - $5.00
    Gun - $7.25
    ---
    Soundcloud
    "You're selling a GUN for $7.25?!... I should've brought more. I'll buy the Screwdriver for now."
    Lefian said:

"You're selling a GUN for $7.25?!... I should've brought more. I'll buy the Screwdriver for now."

"Pleasure doin' business with ya'."

You got the Screwdriver.
    ---
    Soundcloud
    Noice.
    Let's go talk to Lily now, see if she can help with my mission to Save This World!
    I will now attempt to leave the school, and stand outside the school...to see if I can escape the infinite timeline, and also to see if, if I stay out, the end of the day I will find everyone as old men who are dead

the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    "Uh, You are a massive jerk that is going to murder me over fifty dollars" I say, And then push him into the traffic
    Lefian said:

Noice.
    Let's go talk to Lily now, see if she can help with my mission to Save This World!

"Hi! I'm Lily," Lily greets. "You're . . . Stride, right?"

You remember Lily being perhaps one of the kindest people at this school. She's always smiling, and being positive towards everyone. However, she has, after the resets have been revealed, admitted to a morbid curiosity. You don't remember actually seeing her kill anyone, but you remember her suggesting she might one of these timelines.
    ---
    Soundcloud
    Sounds like my kind of woman.
    "That would be me. Say, do you want to help me restore this place to it's former condition, or at least make it a better place? I'd hate to see everyone degraded to meaningless murder."
    Lefian said:

Sounds like my kind of woman.
    "That would be me. Say, do you want to help me restore this place to it's former condition, or at least make it a better place? I'd hate to see everyone degraded to meaningless murder."

"Of course! I'd love to help!" Lily says in her ever-cheerful tune. "I have some things that might help! Meet me after class and I can get it from my locker."

You've begun a new mission; Investigation

((And, sorry I forgot to respond to other people, I'll get around to that now.))

I will now attempt to leave the school, and stand outside the school...to see if I can escape the infinite timeline, and also to see if, if I stay out, the end of the day I will find everyone as old men who are dead

I'm afraid you can't leave until the school day is over. Purely for plot reasons.
    Sirfish said:

"Uh, You are a massive jerk that is going to murder me over fifty dollars" I say, And then push him into the traffic

He's on the street, you're in the road, genius.

"Nobody will even MISS your punk ass, will they?" Shark says with noted anger. Then, the Janitor intervenes.

"Now, Shark, THAT is ENOUGH!" the Janitor says. "I mean, not that it wouldn't be entertaining, but who do you think has to clean up all this mess?"

Shark then turns the gun on the Janitor. "What are you gonna do, huh-" He is interrupted by being struck in the balls with the broom handle.

"Let that be a lesson to all of ya' not to point guns around while I'm workin'!" the Janitor says, walking away. Shark puts his gun away and runs away.

"Another shitty day . . ."
    ---
    Soundcloud
    uh
    ok
    i'm gonna go back to the school and spend that 50 dollars
    Oh well...
    I'll get back to ted and see what he has for sale

Sirfish said:

uh
    ok
    i'm gonna go back to the school and spend that 50 dollars

Oh well...
    I'll get back to ted and see what he has for sale

"What can I get ya'?"

Screwdriver - SOLD OUT
    McGlob's Silly Meal - $3.50
    Cigarettes - $5.00
    Gun - $7.25
    ---
    Soundcloud
    A gun, defi a gun
    "...Sure thing, Lily."
    When with this class end btw?
    I suppose I'll go and talk to Ms. Wells, then.
    edited June 2017
    I'll buy the gun
    "Does this come with bulletz?"

edited June 2017
    Sirfish said:

A gun, defi a gun

"Alright, but it's only got 6 bullets. Use 'em wisely," Ted says.

You got the Gun.

I'll buy the gun
    "Does this come with bulletz?"

"Sorry, first come, first serve. Fish was here first."
    ---
    Soundcloud
    I'm going to make sure the janitor isnt around, sneak up on Shark, and blow out his fucking brains