Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Universes and Gods.

McJaggerMcJagger Member Posts: 1,267 ✭✭✭
This is a game where you are a god of your own universe. You start with one solar system, that includes one star, one planet, and one moon for that planet. Every turn you grow your planet, starting from a dusty rock, to a thriving jungle that has life. Eventually you will have life forms that begin to populate the planet, and be your followers.

You will also gain Progression Points (PP) to spend into upgrades for your planet, universe, or yourself. Every so often there will be a multi-universe battle. Those who lose will lose 300 PP, if they do not have enough PP, they will lose some progress in the world (Like moving from cavemen times, to the Jurassic era) But the winners gain 5,000PP!

To start your journey, fill out this forum:
Your Name:
Universe Name:
Solar System Name:
Planet Name:
Planet life: (chose from beasts, or Humanoids (Humanoids are not exactly humans, they may look different, and have bigger assets, and are a little weaker and smarter than beasts. Beasts are more like animals, usually very strong, sometimes very smart. This doesnt really matter, its just more for the immersiveness.)

(My CS)
Your name: Kyle, god of all universes.
Universe name: Godly Universe
Solar System name: SolarXYZ
Planet name: King Planet
Planet life: Humanoids.

(My Character will hold the universal games!)
I am currently alive, as i was dead.....
to those who knew me IM BACK! BABY!
to those who never met me.... hi?

Comments

• MrMonkey7thMrMonkey7th Member Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭
    Name: MrMonkey7th
    Universe Name: Tesseractial
    Solar System Name: Simia Major
    Planet Name: Hades
    Planet Life: Humanoids
    e^i*π=-1
  • Diesel0307Diesel0307 Member Posts: 783 ✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Name: Sir Diesel
    Universe Name: Ixelan
    Solar System Name: Diesulum
    Planet Name: Nucluiria
    I have a bunch oh old threads. I don't use them :P
    Here is a thread though: As God As God Can Be
    Stat page for game: Stats

I was dead for a while...
  • McJaggerMcJagger Member Posts: 1,267 ✭✭✭
    ok...ok.. ok.. #necrobump, i wont update this as often as i would like but........ *le bump*
  • ScribbliumScribblium Member Posts: 721 ✭✭
    Your Name: Skribos
    Universe Name: The Scriblinzi
    Solar System Name: The Sol-Scriblin (Solblin)
    Planet Name: Tre-Sol-Scriblin (Tresolblin)
    Planet life: Beasts

Relationship Status: 30i (Imaginary)
    (this is Datspoopyboi's post)

Your Name:Some Boi
    Universe Name:something
    Solar System Name:tottaly no clowns here
    Planet Name: spoopy plaecc
    Planet life:beasts

@MrMonkey7th (if your still on) your creation is formed, and your planet, hades, is a desolate one. Its life seems to form near the planets one large water source. The hades Ocean, it is called. The water is too hot for many fish to form, but many micro-organisms form, to feed the larger beasts. the humanoids (the alpha life-form) is named Hates-sapein, more commonly, the Hatein (like homosapien, humans) , they are covered ina thin, silk like layer of fur, and are fairly fast, the have a huge clan of their species near the south of the ocean. The other lifeorms are lesser, and seem to be fairly scared of the Hatein. These creatures are omnivores, that mainly eat plants (because lack of other life)

Name: MrMonkey7th
    Universe Name: Tesseractial
    Solar System Name: Simia Major
    Planet Name: Hades
    Planet Life: Humanoids (Hatein)

+5 God Points for starting (type shop to open the store)

@Diesel0307 (if still active) your planet is a lush green one. The planet has no oceans, but many, very many, smaller lakes and rivers. the planets alpha species is Nucleoris, these are human-like animals, with a thick layer of tangled fur, and some feather like hair on the back of the head. These creatured have the destinct ability to climb trees, and glide from them. They also seem to be herbivores. They get along well with other animals.

Name: Sir Diesel
    Universe Name: Ixelan
    Solar System Name: Diesulum
    Planet Name: Nucluiria

@Scribblium your planet's life is sparse, but it has a moon, which seems to have more life than the planet itself. the moon is very icey, as is the planet, all creatures in this planetary system are fairly white, for the snow, but on this planet, there is one heat vent, that melts the neverending snow. There is where the scribles-tactiscuous, also known as scribls, lay. They are large beasts, whith power equal to none, but they have a short lifespan. They dont live long, and die after giving birth. They are large, but packs can easily take down the beast. It is large and carnivorous, and attack its own kind.

@datspoopyboi this planet is full of ocean life, and is mainly covered in water. the land is ruled by the clownius-preventius, also known as clontatius. this beast eats mainly fish, and has great lungs. This creature also has a water chamber, which any water they inhale goes, as a drowning preventative, this creature can spit out the water, which can save them a few seconds from drowning.

shop

shop

+5 GP for exploring new options

God points: 10

Shop :
    Small Evolution: 10 GP
    Medium Evo : 15 GP
    large Evo: 25 GP

Add moon: 100 GP
    add Planet: 1000 GP
    Create new solar system: 100000 GP

@datspoopyboi

(this is Datspoopyboi's post "Ill open shop")

+5 GP for exploring new options

God points: 10

Shop :

iNvESTIgAtE THE HEat vEnt
  • lukeMjlukeMj Member Posts: 190 ✭✭
    Name: Flame
    Universe Name: The Big Mystery
    Solar System Name: The first mystery
    Planet Name: The cool Mystery
    Planet Life: A mystery
    ᕕ(⌐■_■)ᕗ Part of Team Quantum (つ・ ∀ ・)つ
    #DoWhat'sImpossible
    Members:
    Lj(founder)
    Me(founder)
    Luke(founder)
  • ljawesomeljljawesomelj Member Posts: 25 ✭✭
    Name: Arion
    (is it possible if i do a co-op with Luke?)
    (ye)
    I welcome Arion into my universe
    #DoWhat'sImpossible
    Members:
    Lj(founder)
    Me(founder)
    Luke(founder)

iNvESTIgAtE THE HEat vEnt

Inside the heat vent is a surprising wealth of life!! there you find a new beast, scribon-dontatatious (dontatious) ,which seems to dwell in the heat vent. they are fish like, but have fins that separate into limbs. they crawl under the ice, into the water underneath, and swim, this beast is carnivorous, and eats the marine dwelling creatures in the water. many of these creatures die to frostbite, which is its biggest threat, as nothing can really kill it, except for the scribles-tactisious (scribs). but these creatures are not really much of a threat to the scribs, as they are no real threat. These creatures also must swim back to the heat vent to prevent frost bite.

Planet life: Beast
    -{ALPHA} scribles-tactiscuous (scribs) :They are large beasts, whith power equal to
    none, but they have a short lifespan. They dont live long, and die after giving birth.
    They are large, but packs can easily take down the beast. It is large and carnivorous,
    and attack its own kind.
    - scribon-dontatatious (dontatious) ,which seems to dwell in the heat vent. they are fish like, but have fins that separate into limbs. they crawl under the ice, into the water underneath, and swim, this beast is carnivorous, and eats the marine dwelling creatures in the water. many of these creatures die to frostbite, which is its biggest threat, as nothing can really kill it, except for the scribles-tactisious (scribs). but these creatures are not really much of a threat to the scribs, as they are no real threat. These creatures also must swim back to the heat vent to prevent frost bite.

lukeMj said:

Name: Arion
    (is it possible if i do a co-op with Luke?)

Yes!!

considering your life is a 'Mystery" ill select it as humanoid and beast! Your planet is a desert, covered in sand. most of its inhabitants live under the ground to stay cool, and come out to eat food on the surface! its alpha inhabitants are close to humans, they have hardly any hair, and live on the surface, the build shelters out of sticks, and pelts. They are fairly smart, but are not good hunters, this is why they are herbivores. They eat plant from the trees. They live near the water sources, and even sometimes use rudimentary irrigation systems to bathe in. they have natural predictors, but with their intelligence, they can block them off using structures

Lets open the shop!
    #DoWhat'sImpossible
    Members:
    Lj(founder)
    Me(founder)
    Luke(founder)
    Investigate the moon
    Investigate the moon (2/5)
    #DoWhat'sImpossible
    Members:
    Lj(founder)
    Me(founder)
    Luke(founder)
    lukeMj said:

Lets open the shop!

(since you to are co-op you get two actions instead of one btw)
    Shop :

Investigate the moon

(since you to are co-op you get two actions instead of one btw)

the moon is icey, and seems to not have water like its planet. Its not quite as cold as other planets in other universes , this is because the moon always sees the sun, no matter what. The life there is quite different then the planet, the creatures there seem not to use camouflage of the white snow, instead they are all contrasting, either being black, or surprisingly bright colors. One of such is the Kakri, this creature seems to emanate a red glow, like a pheonix. it produces lots of body heat, and seems to be the alpha species of the moon. from its heat that it produces, it eats the snow and ice to cool down, and lives in ice caves.

Planet Life: humanoids/beasts
    -{Alpha}Haare are close to humans, they have hardly any hair, and live on thesurface,
    the build shelters out of sticks, and pelts. They are fairly smart, but are not good
    hunters, this is why they are herbivores. They eat plant from the trees. They live near
    the water sources, and even sometimes use rudimentary irrigation systems to bathe in.
    they have natural predictors, but with their intelligence, they can block them off using
    structures
    -{Moon Alpha}Kakri, this creature seems to emanate a red glow, like a phoenix. it produces lots of body heat, and seems to be the alpha species of the moon. from its heat that it produces, it eats the snow and ice to cool down, and lives in ice caves.

edited April 11
    You place water on your planet into a small pool, an cloud forms meaning rain can now rain down.
    #DoWhat'sImpossible
    Members:
    Lj(founder)
    Me(founder)
    Luke(founder)
    lukeMj said:

You place water on your planet into a small pool, an cloud forms meaning rain can now rain down.

the planet now rains some, creating more water holes, but they are few, and far between, new life propagates +3GP

-{Alpha}Haare are close to humans, they have hardly any hair, and live on thesurface,
    the build shelters out of sticks, and pelts. They are fairly smart, but are not good
    hunters, this is why they are herbivores. They eat plant from the trees. They live near
    the water sources, and even sometimes use rudimentary irrigation systems to bathe in.
    they have natural predictors, but with their intelligence, they can block them off using
    structures
    -{Moon Alpha}Kakri, this creature seems to emanate a red glow, like a phoenix. it produces lots of body heat, and seems to be the alpha species of the moon. from its heat that it produces, it eats the snow and ice to cool down, and lives in ice caves.
    @datspoopyboi said in DM's that he would buy a small evo for his Clontatious, for swim speed

They become much, much faster in the water. The first to develop this ability were too fast, and couldn't hardly catch anything. Now that the Clontatious are used to it, they are much faster, and can take down the biggest of the marine animals.

-{alpha}clownius-preventius, also known as clontatius. this beast eats mainly fish, and
    has great lungs. This creature also has a water chamber, which any water they inhale
    goes, as a drowning preventative, this creature can spit out the water, which can save
    them a few seconds from drowning. {evo #1 (small evo) The first to develop this ability
    were too fast, and couldn't hardly catch anything. Now that the Clontatious are used to
    it, they are much faster, and can take down the biggest of the marine animals.

Investigate New life
    #DoWhat'sImpossible
    Members:
    Lj(founder)
    Me(founder)
    Luke(founder)
    place dirt next to Water. Discovers mud. Grass grows. but the rain is too weak to sustain. Adds more water
    Investigate my moon
    lukeMj said:

Investigate New life

There seems to be a hidden power underground, called Degroot. It is very mole like, but oh, is it much, much bigger than a mole. The Degroot is about the size of a small train. Although they are large, and have very sharp claws used for digging, it only eats small animals and bugs. They are second to none when it comes to digging, They can dig out massive structures underground. These creatures are very unusual, as they are born from eggs, and like ants and bees, they have a queen. The queen is a little larger, but has no claws, she lays the eggs, and commands the Degroot. These strange beasts live in colonys, and will fight with other colonies to gain territory.

structures
    -Degroot It is very mole like, but oh, is it much, much bigger than a mole. The Degroot
    is about the size of a small train. Although they are large, and have very sharp claws
    used for digging, it only eats small animals and bugs. They are second to none when it
    comes to digging, They can dig out massive structures underground. These creatures
    are very unusual, as they are born from eggs, and like ants and bees, they have a
    queen. The queen is a little larger, but has no claws, she lays the eggs, and commands
    the Degroot. These strange beasts live in colonys, and will fight with other colonies to
    gain territory.
    +5GP

place dirt next to Water. Discovers mud. Grass grows. but the rain is too weak to sustain. Adds more water

not sure what you mean

Investigate my moon

The moon is over-run with life. But taking a closer look, there seems to only be a couple life forms on the moon, just there are many variations of those life forms. one of the life form, known as Skrilug, is a giant slug, that feeds off the micro-organisms on the ice. They have large teeth that bend out of their mouth to dig into the ice, and peel it up do find fish. Even though it has no gills, eyes, or fins, it is a surprisingly good swimmer. It forces its body inside itself, and folds up, then shoots it out to propels itself forward in the water.

Planet life: Beast
    -{ALPHA} scribles-tactiscuous (scribs) :They are large beasts, whith power equal to
    none, but they have a short lifespan. They dont live long, and die after giving birth.
    They are large, but packs can easily take down the beast. It is large and carnivorous,
    and attack its own kind.
    - scribon-dontatatious (dontatious) ,which seems to dwell in the heat vent. they are fish like, but have fins that separate into limbs. they crawl under the ice, into the water underneath, and swim, this beast is carnivorous, and eats the marine dwelling creatures in the water. many of these creatures die to frostbite, which is its biggest threat, as nothing can really kill it, except for the scribles-tactisious (scribs). but these creatures are not really much of a threat to the scribs, as they are no real threat. These creatures also must swim back to the heat vent to prevent frostbite.
    - Skrilug, is a giant slug, that feeds off the micro-organisms on the ice. They have large
    teeth that bend out of their mouth to dig into the ice, and peel it up do find fish. Even
    though it has no gills, eyes, or fins, it is a surprisingly good swimmer. It forces its
    body inside itself, and folds up, then shoots it out to propels itself forward in the
    water.
    +5 GP

@datspoopyboi "okay,i will try to make land to create more life so my beasts have more prey"

more land is created, and the Clontatious flourishes even more, dominating the other landforms.

-{alpha}clownius-preventius, also known as clontatius. this beast eats mainly fish, and
    has great lungs. This creature also has a water chamber, which any water they inhale
    goes, as a drowning preventative, this creature can spit out the water, which can save
    them a few seconds from drowning. {evo #1 (small evo) The first to develop this ability
    were too fast, and couldn't hardly catch anything. Now that the Clontatious are used to
    it, they are much faster, and can take down the biggest of the marine animals.

+10 GP (because he is exploring more options than most of you guys...)

• SphealSpheal Member Posts: 194 ✭✭
    Your Name: Kaede
    Universe Name: Ilm
    Solar System Name: Aten
    Planet Name: Fujin
    Planet life: beasts
    spheals are round
    spheals are good
    Spheal said:

Your planet is one full of flyers. The aplha species, named DutchFly, is a giant bird, covered, in not feathers, but fur. They land on trees, and take off on them. These birds eat the leaves and bark of the trees on this planet.

-{APLHA}DutchFly, is a giant bird, covered, in not feathers, but fur. They land on trees,
    and take off on them. These birds eat the leaves and bark of the trees on this planet.
    Burn a small part of the planet.
  • SphealSpheal Member Posts: 194 ✭✭
    Check the moon
    spheals are round
    spheals are good
  • MrMonkey7thMrMonkey7th Member Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭
    Okay:

shop
    e^i*π=-1
  • TheMonkGuyTheMonkGuy Member Posts: 44 ✭✭
    Your Name:Galactio the 17th
    Universe Name:Rion
    Solar System Name:Ion
    Planet Name: Beta
    Planet life:Beasts

El Munk Guy
    http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/17332/destroy-the-multiverse#latest my forum game
    Me-we must build a WAH!
    Me-YOu STAY OUTTA DIS!
    Me-SOMEBODY A TOUCHA MY MEMEGHET!