Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

What is your stats in the game?

kjerstivalkjerstival Member Posts: 29 ✭✭
Hi!

Im really curious about u players progress and stats in cookie-clicker. How about we all share? and brag :D

Comments

• bob_32_116bob_32_116 Member Posts: 660 ✭✭✭
    edited June 5
    Current stats:

History up to the end of run 26 (currently on run 27, not counting dummy runs):

• kjerstivalkjerstival Member Posts: 29 ✭✭
    106 acentions :-O OMG , hehe. Decillion??? i dont even know that number, LOL
    edited June 6

106 acentions :-O OMG , hehe. Decillion??? i dont even know that number, LOL

Most of those ascensions are for "dummy runs", i.e. short runs ascending with only one extra prestige point, so as to get the achievement for 100 ascensions, I am only on the 27th "real" run.
  • DatreborDatrebor Member Posts: 59 ✭✭

• charbycharby Member Posts: 2

where do u get all the christmas-stuff?

where do u get all the christmas-stuff?

One of the items on the ascension screen is a "Season Switcher". Once you acquire that, the icons for Christmas season and several others will appear. All of them bring various goodies, but Christmas and Easter are the most productive.

The Christmas season also automatically becomes active at the relevant time of year without you having to invoke the switch, and same for easter and the other seasons. However we are in a part of the year with a long dry spell between special holidays; the next one is Halloween, towards the end of October.

• adam_antichristadam_antichrist Member Posts: 448 ✭✭✭

296 Prisms? I was so excited about my 20, LOL
    I now had 8 ascensions all time cookies 116.74 septillion this ascension 75.8 septillion. Run started 56 hours ago. It seems that with each ascension I bake more cookies than all of the previous ascensions in a shorter period of time. I have 159 prisms and 100 of every thing else. Will post a pic later today.

• JezDavisJezDavis Member Posts: 164 ✭✭
    Mine. Posted because I hit a minor milestone in the past 24h: CPS 3.477 Oct (translates to 2.5 Dec per day). Just one more step on the way to the final achievement of 1 Undecillion.

This is after 10 min play time on my 9th ascension.

OMG!! You are in the Quintillions pr sec after only 10 minutes!!! Thats awsome!
  • 100lol100lol Member, Wiener Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 29

dont mind tabs or anything xd
    Lol, MAXIED GOT SMOKIED GOT WEEDIED!

In 44 hours my multiplier is 4.4 LOL
  • borjitasstoiborjitasstoi Member Posts: 4

So where are we all up to now that we've all had the chance to switch over to 2.0034? Obviously massive CPS boosts all round but I can't believe how long it's going to take to nail all the achievements now that we've got to get to level 10 in everything - eighteen months or so at least I'm guessing.

edited July 19
    Assuming that each level upgrade requires one more lump than the previous one, 10 levels would require 55 sugar lumps per building, or 55 * 14 = 770 lumps, At 20 hours minimum per lump, or slightly less if Rigidel is active, that's
    of the order of two years.

My guess is that after two years, if Orteil is still working on the game, we'll get extra features such as something you have to chase, like the reindeer, to click on and release a bunch of sugar lumps, or some kind of upgrade that shortens the sugar lump growth cycle. A lot can change in two years.

I finally got the 200 of each buildings to finish the dragon.
  • BillaboBillabo Member, Friendly, Conversationalist Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭✭
    You should look into how to take a screenshot. It looks like you're using Windows 10, so if you click on the start menu and type "snip" you should be able to open Snipping Tool and use that .
    Fire Emblem: Fates castle address
    08619-69569
    56318-03154
  • GouchnoxGouchnox Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

image Packs: (CC ~ MC ~ BoI ~ DNF) image
  • adam_antichristadam_antichrist Member Posts: 448 ✭✭✭
    Gouchnox said:

What's up with your legacy?

• GouchnoxGouchnox Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

What's up with your legacy?

I'm one of the 2013 boys who started playing before the timer was added. It was "a while ago, with X ascensions" for the longest time but with a recent update it switched to "less than 1 second ago, with X ascensions" for the memes I guess

Quality ccta /s
    Billabo said:

You should look into how to take a screenshot. It looks like you're using Windows 10, so if you click on the start menu and type "snip" you should be able to open Snipping Tool and use that .

Thank you for the help.

• socketsocket Member Posts: 6

no cheats. no add-ons.
    edited July 26
    socket said:

no cheats. no add-ons.

Ditto. Our figures are remarkably different. How is it your legacy started less than 1 sec ago?