Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Australia Day "season"

bob_32_116bob_32_116 Posts: 607Member ✭✭✭
edited June 4 in Suggestions
I guess there are already quite a few seasons to choose from, but one more possibility is Australia Day (accessible by Season Switch, or coming on automatically on January 26). There are at least six varieties of the popular Australian Tim Tam biscuits, so it could work like Valentine's Day. (You would probably have to change the name slightly for copyright reasons.) You could also have kangaroos jumping about the screen, dispensing cookies when clicked on, similar to the reindeer.

I imagine there are other season possibilities corresponding to the national days of various countries.

Comments

• adam_antichristadam_antichrist Posts: 396Member ✭✭✭
    I like this, but it's within one month of xmas and two weeks of valentines day, so the timing isn't great. There is a push here to change the date of our national holiday since January 26th is the date that the country was colonised/invaded by Europeans who began a two century process of genocide against the Indigenous populations. If there were to be a new season, ideally it should be in June or July to fill the long arsed gap between easter and halloween.

• bob_32_116bob_32_116 Posts: 607Member ✭✭✭
    ^^ You're looking different, adam. Had a make-over? :D
  • dparejadpareja Posts: 94Member ✭✭
    June or July? How about Canada Day? Maple-flavoured cookies, maple leaves for golden cookies, beavers instead of wrinklers...