Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.



Check if you are posting in the correct category.



The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Deathtiny (FORUM GAME) (ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE?!?)

BrainstormBrainstorm Member Posts: 10,332 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 7 in Playground

New York Laboratories, 2019

Scientists are working on a new chemical liquid, based on Doctor Scion Tist, it will cure cancer forever and is very, very cheap to make... they think they will gain a fortune by selling it for a high price, but oh how wrong they were, it seems that he who plans to scam will fail miserably every time...

2021

The scientists complete their liquid, and start testing it on a deaf rat with cancer, it seems to cure the cancer... for now.

A month later...
Norris comes out of the rat room, he is a scientist, graduated from Harvard University in chemistry.
Norris: Greg! Greg!
Greg is an older scientist, he graduated thirty years before Norris.
Greg: What is it, Nore?
Norris: the rat is gone... and a large hole, shaped as the rat but much bigger, is on the wall! There must be something wrong with the material!
Greg: we need to warn them!
Greg and Norris both go to Richard Norwell, the CEO of the large company that produces the medicine.
Greg: Sir, the liquid must be venomous! It turned the rat that was used first to test it into a giant monster!
Dick: Don't worry, nothing's going to happen, it's just... animal side effects
Norris: we need to get the medicine back before more people take it!
Richard puts his palm into his face.
Dick: you knew too soon, my friends...
Richard calls for guards and takes the two scientists quickly to an unknown location...

2022

An infection has caught onto all of New York's citizens, quickly spreading to the rest of North America in 12 days, and the rest of the world in a month... certain people haven't been infected for a reason though, and those people will wake up now, to find themselves in a new world, buildings are destroyed, economy and society is lost, their only hope... is to find what did this to the others and attempt to revert it

To join, fill this application:
Name (maybe also a nickname if you want to):
Age:
Job before the apocalypse:
Backstory:
Statistics; (You have 20 points to spend on this)
>Strength:
>Toughness:
>Agility:
>Intellect:
>Concentration

Strength: Non-Weapon Attack Damage, Weapon Efficiency, Carrying Skill, Affects Toughness
Toughness: Ability to Sustain Damage, Survival Skill, Hunger & Thirst Resistance, Environmental Resistance
Agility: Movement Speed, Jump Speed, Flexibility, Jump Height, Movement Efficiency
Intellect: Just intelligence and thinking in general, chance of identifying something instantly without previously encountering it, Research Speed, Research Efficiency
Concentration: Increases the chance of successfully doing anything, increases the concentration of doing a job and decreases the chance of being interrupted easily, increases chance of critical hits.

Pastebin Page: https://pastebin.com/Ca3xKg0F

_________________________________________________________
You can also choose to be one of the infected! You will fill this application instead;
Name:
Reason of Infection:
Job before infection:
Type: (Types will be issued below)

Types:
Walker: Just the average infected, average stats, the size and shape of an average human but stronger and faster than a human, walkers start with these bonus stats in addition to the 20 skill points:
+3 Str
+3 Tgh
+3 Agi
-2 Int
+3 Con

Nimbit: Nimbits are rather smaller walkers, they are extremely fast and smart.
Bonus stats:
-1 Str
-1 Tgh
+7 Agi
+5 Int
+3 Con

Brute: Larger and tougher infected, bonus stats:
+6 Str
+7 Tgh
-1 Agi
-2 Int
+3 Con

Note: All infected have no memory of their past, and barely a moment before they were infected, but they will remember any basic skills they had or facts, the player infected in particular will be created with bonus independence for some reason.
"Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx

Deathtiny (FORUM GAME) (ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE?!?) 7 votes

Infected
42%
BrainstormMcJaggerMrMonkey7th 3 votes
Human
57%
¤RunninginReverse¤SirfishLefianTUSLOS1227 4 votes
Post edited by Brainstorm on
«13456

Comments

  • MrMonkey7thMrMonkey7th Member Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭
    Infected
    Name: Prasticus
    Reason of infection: Absolutely no clue. All he remembers is darkness, then he was shot into this new world.
    Goal: To find out why he was infected, and how.
    Job: Biochemist
    Type: Nimbit

    Str 4-1=3
    Tgh 4-1=3
    Agi 0+7=7
    Int 10+5=15
    Con 2+3=5
    e^i*π=-1
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Member Posts: 10,332 ✭✭✭✭
    Infected

    Name: Prasticus
    Reason of infection: Absolutely no clue. All he remembers is darkness, then he was shot into this new world.
    Goal: To find out why he was infected, and how.
    Job: Biochemist
    Type: Nimbit

    Str 4-1=3
    Tgh 4-1=3
    Agi 0+7=7
    Int 10+5=15
    Con 2+3=5

    You don't really need a goal, all infected have a goal which is also an order; to kill anything living, destroy anything by the living, and wipe anything coming from something that is by the living.
    You awaken, confused, but shaken to the force making you to get up and telling you to eat humans and living beings.

    You check your pockets, and luckily for you; you have 3 empty vials, a straw, and a compass.
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

    the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

    Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
  • MrMonkey7thMrMonkey7th Member Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭
    Infected
    Great, where am I?
    e^i*π=-1
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Member Posts: 10,332 ✭✭✭✭
    Infected

    Great, where am I?

    The middle of the north of North Carolina, not too far from new york
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

    the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

    Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
  • MrMonkey7thMrMonkey7th Member Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭
    Infected
    Fantastic! Okay, run as fast as I can toward New York. When I get there, look for an office building, and then head inside.
    e^i*π=-1
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Member Posts: 10,332 ✭✭✭✭
    Infected

    Fantastic! Okay, run as fast as I can toward New York. When I get there, look for an office building, and then head inside.

    You start moving, as you just spawned, you can't really run because your leg hurts.
    You start walking towards New York, you spot a building that seem to be still OK, there are two average cars outside.
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

    the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

    Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
  • MrMonkey7thMrMonkey7th Member Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭
    Infected
    Head in, and take anything I find
    e^i*π=-1
  • LefianLefian Member Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭
    Human
    (The title reads like Clickbait! :D)

    Age: 14
    Job before the apocalypse: Student (Durr)
    Backstory: Raised in a family of conflict and disorder, Jaydon aspired to make sense of the world around him when there was none in his household. More interested in learning the story or reason behind the disease than curing it.
    Statistics; (You have 20 points to spend on this)
    >Strength: 3
    >Toughness: 5
    >Agility: 3
    >Intellect: 6
    >Concentration: 3
    mmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Member Posts: 10,332 ✭✭✭✭
    Infected

    Head in, and take anything I find

    You go inside the building, you are in the first floor, it is completely wrecked and all what is left is a broken pistol, 8 chunks of glass, and protective gloves.
    Continue towards the next floor?
    Lefian said:

    (The title reads like Clickbait! :D)

    Age: 14
    Job before the apocalypse: Student (Durr)
    Backstory: Raised in a family of conflict and disorder, Jaydon aspired to make sense of the world around him when there was none in his household. More interested in learning the story or reason behind the disease than curing it.
    Statistics; (You have 20 points to spend on this)
    >Strength: 3
    >Toughness: 5
    >Agility: 3
    >Intellect: 6
    >Concentration: 3

    Alright, since you don't have a job, what were you talented?
    You wake up, almost after a long, looooong sleep.... you are in the middle of the street, you can see many dead people in the streets, a wrecked hardware shop, electronics shop, 8 wrecked buildings.
    The street is a two-way, you are in the south of Chicago, and you have a headache.
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

    the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

    Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
  • MrMonkey7thMrMonkey7th Member Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭
    Infected
    Take everything, and head to the next floor.
    e^i*π=-1
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Member Posts: 10,332 ✭✭✭✭
    Infected

    Take everything, and head to the next floor.

    You take all the objects and move up, this floor seems to be the last floor that didn't fall.
    There are humans asleep near you, a table beside them contains a broken lamp, you feel valuable and strong objects inside the drawer.
    There is also a crowbar in the hands of a sleeping guy, there are two sleeping men and a little boy
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

    the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

    Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
  • MrMonkey7thMrMonkey7th Member Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭
    Infected
    Take whatever is in the drawer, and search the people for objects of interest.
    e^i*π=-1
  • LefianLefian Member Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭
    Human
    Ah yes, Chicago. Should be easy to get a weapon here.
    I was talented in le sciences!
    I stumble my way into the hardware shop, stepping over dead people if necessary.
    mmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Member Posts: 10,332 ✭✭✭✭
    Infected

    Take whatever is in the drawer, and search the people for objects of interest.

    He get near to the drawer, one of the men wakes up!
    The man shouts at the others to wake up, and takes his crowbar and gets closer to you!
    Lefian said:

    Ah yes, Chicago. Should be easy to get a weapon here.
    I was talented in le sciences!
    I stumble my way into the hardware shop, stepping over dead people if necessary.

    You go through the shop, it lays almost in complete ruins, you look through everything and find an iron bar and three bullets and 6 small chunks of broken glass, also a piece of wire.
    There are 3 dead people in the shop, they should have some objects
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

    the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

    Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
  • LefianLefian Member Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭
    Human
    Pocket the bodies of the dead, then leave the shop for the electronic shop.
    Equipped: Iron bar
    Ammo: 3 bullets
    Misc: 6 glass, Piece of Wire
    mmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • MrMonkey7thMrMonkey7th Member Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭
    Infected
    Throw shards of glass at crowbar man, and kick the others in the groin.
    e^i*π=-1
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Member Posts: 10,332 ✭✭✭✭
    Infected
    Lefian said:

    Pocket the bodies of the dead, then leave the shop for the electronic shop.

    Equipped: Iron bar
    Ammo: 3 bullets
    Misc: 6 glass, Piece of Wire
    You search the first person and find a rusty pistol and a $5 bill, money should be useless now though.
    The second person has a bottle of wine and a box of sleeping pills, very strong pills.

    You look behind you and don't find the third person, then... he attacks you... as an infected!
    He grabs ahold of your arm

    Throw shards of glass at crowbar man, and kick the others in the groin.

    You throw glass at his eyes, he falls to the ground, bleeding
    -2 glass

    The other two get away from you, the man is at the corner, the boy behind him
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

    the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

    Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
  • LefianLefian Member Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭
    Human
    Whack the man's arm with the Iron Bar. If he lets go, bolt out of the store.
    Equipped: Iron bar
    Ammo: 3 bullets
    Misc: 6 glass, Piece of Wire
    mmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • MrMonkey7thMrMonkey7th Member Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭
    Infected
    Grab the crowbar and advance on the other two. If I can infect them somehow, I want to do so.
    e^i*π=-1
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Member Posts: 10,332 ✭✭✭✭
    Infected
    Lefian said:

    Whack the man's arm with the Iron Bar. If he lets go, bolt out of the store.

    Equipped: Iron bar
    Ammo: 3 bullets
    Misc: 6 glass, Piece of Wire
    You smack him, his arms must hurt.
    He doesn't let go, so you hit him a few more times until he falls back, then you run out, he starts running behind you, he is fast for a corpse...

    Grab the crowbar and advance on the other two. If I can infect them somehow, I want to do so.

    You can't infect yet, only advanced walkers can do that.
    You grab the crowbar and get closer, the man gets farther away until he leans on the corner and then punches you in the face, you are knocked back a few inches, but quickly return to your senses.
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

    the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

    Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
  • MrMonkey7thMrMonkey7th Member Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭
    Infected
    Whack them with the crowbar. Hard.
    e^i*π=-1
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Member Posts: 10,332 ✭✭✭✭
    Infected

    Whack them with the crowbar. Hard.

    You walk the man, he loses his consciousness
    The little boy is very scared and he shivers on the floor, crying too.
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

    the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

    Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
  • MrMonkey7thMrMonkey7th Member Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭
    Infected
    Personally, I'd rather not do this, but I think it's obvious that my character would, so I say KILL!
    e^i*π=-1
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Member Posts: 10,332 ✭✭✭✭
    Infected
    You hit the child on his head and kill him!
    You can search the people now, or just feed on them.... walkers feed on a specific organ, you will be PMed this organ as to not ruin the surprise, if you tell any human, the walkers will get you. The humans will turn into infected when this organ is eaten and also when they are in the open air.
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

    the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

    Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
  • LefianLefian Member Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭
    Human
    I take out my pistol and shoot at the man's head!
    Equipped: Pistol
    Weapons: Pistol, Iron Bar
    Ammo: 3 bullets
    Misc: 6 glass, Piece of Wire
    mmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • MrMonkey7thMrMonkey7th Member Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭
    Infected
    Search them, then scrunch down the super secret organ.
    e^i*π=-1
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Member Posts: 10,332 ✭✭✭✭
    Infected
    Lefian said:

    I take out my pistol and shoot at the man's head!

    Equipped: Pistol
    Weapons: Pistol, Iron Bar
    Ammo: 3 bullets
    Misc: 6 glass, Piece of Wire
    You shoot at the infected walker's head, he drops to the ground, dead.
    You can search him now and go somewhere
    -1 bullet

    Search them, then scrunch down the super secret organ.

    You search them, besides the crowbar you took, the tough man has 2 average bullets and a wrench, you can use this Wrench and attempt to fix the broken pistol
    The second guy has a 300-Page Chemistry Book, two empty glass vials, and a tiny cap.
    The little child has a Buzz Lightyear Action Figure and a controllable dummy and a pair of keys, they look like car keys.
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

    the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

    Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
  • MrMonkey7thMrMonkey7th Member Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭
    Infected
    Take everything, try and fix the pistol, then head outside to the cars I saw earlier and try the keys on them.
    e^i*π=-1
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Member Posts: 10,332 ✭✭✭✭
    Infected

    Take everything, try and fix the pistol, then head outside to the cars I saw earlier and try the keys on them.

    You take everything
    You attempt to play around with the Wrench, you fail to fix it this time, try again?
    You head outside, you try the keys on one; it doesn't work, the second one works though.
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

    the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

    Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
  • MrMonkey7thMrMonkey7th Member Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭
    Infected
    Try again with the pistol.
    e^i*π=-1
«13456
Sign In or Register to comment.