Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

The Vault cont.

MrMonkey7thMrMonkey7th Member Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭
edited June 6 in Playground
The old Vault thread was discontinued because of some computer errors of unknown origin, but I liked the game, and I think a lot of other people did too. So I am going to redo the thread, and pick up right where we left off.

Rules: (Copied from the original thread)

Hey mates, remember Reepiles old game "The Safe", back in 2015? Yes? No? Anyway, I was thinking of doing a remake of that, and it seemed like at least a few people liked the idea. The basic premise is that there is a vault that all the players are working to open/destroy. The Vault is an extremely powerful boss that can summon in minions. You have infinite health, but if you attack the Vault, you will do negligible damage, so you summon in minions to help you. The way you summon minions is by charging up over multiple turns, when you finish charging, you give a general description of what you want your minion to be like (NO exact stats), and it becomes summoned! Each player controls the minions that they summoned in. The more turns you charge up your minion, the more powerful it is. To see the original game, go here. If that link doesn't work because I'm too low level to post links or something like that, the link is:

forum.dashnet.org/discussion/8742/the-safe/p1

You will have to copy and past that one

What the symbols mean:
(M) Minion: that you have summoned to help you
(A) Ally: that works for your side, but is GM controlled
(V) The Vault
(E) Enemy: that the Vault has summoned to protect itself
(N) Neutral: NPC or special item/object that may or may not help you if you bribe/defeat it in single combat/compliment it/etc. Sometimes you can turn these into an Ally.
(O) Object: That is not really in anyone's control, but has stats, so it is on the battlefield.

Status effects:
Capital letters indicate a status effect
The number or symbol after it denotes how long until that effect is removed

Number: The number of turns until it disappears. This is used for most status effects, including, but not limited to, poisoned, cursed, stunned, drunk, or infected.
Exclamation point: Removed when desired, or when certain user created conditions are met, like a weapon needing to be reloaded, or defend status being enabled/disabled
Hashtag: Permanent things, like death

Important rules:
  • No double posting. If you double post then BOTH of your actions will be canceled. I'm sure there will be a few exceptional circumstances, but unless it's really important, and/or wouldn't make any sense if you just edited your post, don't do it. NO TRIPLE POSTING PERIOD.
  • DON'T specify the exact stats of a summon, you can suggest a general direction you want the summons powers to be (defensive, magic, offensive, fire type, lighting bolt, ghost with invisibility), but I will decide the exact stats.
    Same with damage.
  • CREATING BUILDINGS ARE NOT ALLOWED! PERIOD. END OF DISCUSSION. NO BUILDINGS! For an example of what I DON'T want, look at what happened toward the end of the original "The Safe" game.
  • The more epic an attack sounds, the more damage it will do, same with minion stats
  • Remember to charge your summons/attacks/anything to make it more powerful
  • Things of note: Don't expect this game to be that much like the original, and be warned, I tend to make things WAY to difficult. Expect a constantly changing and erratic update system, as I often ignore things for a while, then am constantly doing it.
There will also sometimes be events, that do magic things, bring in allies, neutrals, or enemies.

Tips:
  • Each turn, you and any/all of your minions can take an action, you don;t need to split one action between all of you.
  • KISS, aka, Keep It Simple Stupid. The less complex your actions are, the more time I have to create awesome stories!
  • Take advantage of events. They are there for a reason: to give YOU an advantage.
The game will continue from the last non-deleted post by me.
e^i*π=-1
Post edited by MrMonkey7th on

Comments

• MrMonkey7thMrMonkey7th Member Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭
    Post reserved
    e^i*π=-1
    @¤RunninginReverse¤

3/15

Yeah, that's kinda what I thought you were going for with your 15 turn charge, but who knows? Anyways, War Rhino is dead.
    ----------------------------------------
    @Vini

Yeah, you're right. You have the right idea, taking out the diplomats.

Garchomp slams the diplomat into the ground for 400 damage! unfortunately, Garchomp dies in the process :-(

Just kidding! Garchomp just takes 100 damage.

Charging 4/6

You don't really need to keep track of your inventory anymore...

---------------------
    @Theblade12

2/5
    ----------
    @Diesel0307

Okay, Brainstorm is in control of BBBB.

Charging 4/5
    ------------------
    @Drago_meh

Charging 3/10
    ----------------
    @Brainstorm

Diesel resurrected Baby Burrito Bison, turning him into Better Baby Burrito Bison, and put him back under your control
    Tree ent 3/6
    Peaflinger 2/3
    ---------------
    @Idler

Welcome! You kick the safe and do 40 damage! Great job!
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Elven RhinoRider attacks RevBot-01.2 for 160 damage. 160-10=150
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Famine explodes to give BBBB and M Garchomp permanent hunger.
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    (V) 98,600/100,000

(E) War Rhino: 0/600 DEAD #
    (E) Elven RhinoRider: 450/1000
    (E) Diplomat: 2000/2000 CHARGING 9/15
    (E) Assistant diplomat 1: 1000/1000 CHARGING 9/15
    (E) Assistant diplomat 2: 300/1000 CHARGING 9/15

(N) Tree: 10,000/10,000 Fruits remaining: 3

(N) Queen of Somewhere: 1000/1000
    (N) Royal Guardian: 2000/2000 ARMOUR50 #
    (N) Grand wizard of Somewhere: 1000/1000
    (N) Footmen of Somewhere: 5000/5000
    (N) Cavalry of Somewhere: 2000/2000

(M) RevBot-01.2 90/1200 ARMOUR10 #
    (M) Mega Garchomp: 500/500 HUNGER #
    (M) Peaflinger: 1500/1500 ARMOUR10 #
    (M) Healing mist: 100/100 INCORPORAL #
    (M) BBBB: 800/800 HUNGER #
    ------------------------------
    Vini's ship:

Famine: 0/200 DEAD #

(A) Cannon: 2500/2500 STASIS !
    EVENTS:
    A large cloud of dust can be seen on the horizon. A banging can be heard, like hundreds of people are dropping forks on tile floors, way off in the distance. As the clanging noise gets louder, shouts can also be heard; shouts of "To battle" and "For the King" ring out. You can now see that the cloud of dust is actually a huge army and it has the sigil of Somewhere hanging on its banners. Presently the small army of Somewhere arrives. The Queen of Somewhere is in the lead, and she demands to know who killed her husband!

To catch up those of you you who are new: the King of Somewhere arrived a while ago and was killed by the safe for no apparent reason. His knights fled, and have apparently alerted the queen of this. She has come back, seeking revenge!

The footmen of Somewhere will do damage equal to their health divided by 10, and the cavalry will do damage equal to their health divided by 5.
    e^i*π=-1
  • ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Member, Friendly Posts: 15,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RevBot continues repairing itself.

(4/15)

". . . URGH! Why won't this work?"

I frustratedly through a wrench away before continuing to work. ((This can hit one of the enemies at random for damage, maybe?))
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Member Posts: 10,332 ✭✭✭✭
    Peaflinger attacks the diplomat, and BBBB jumps and rolls towards him
    4/6 tree ent
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
  • ViniVini Member Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 31
    Well, my actions from that turn are still basically the same:

5/6 charge on summoning Okuu;
    Garchomp clawing Assistant Diplomat 2 (or number 1, if AS2 dies before Garchomp can hit him.);
    Hat is cool.
    (Also my Magical Flintlock Musket is at 0 of 5 bullets. Just a reminder.)

EDIT: And I obviously forget something.
    My ship is currently only holding the cannon, and while I want the latter, I have no use for the former. Since it's an arena, you can destroy the ship, but if you allow me to use it for a bonus (unlikely, since the ship itself does nothing without water) like a stronger attack or charge points, I'll keep it.

edited June 1
    @¤RunninginReverse¤

Okay, 4/15

The wrench hits Assistant Diplomat 2, the Vault, and M Garchomp both for 100 damage.

RevBot-01.2 repairs itself for 100.
    ---------------------------------
    @Brainstorm

4/6 tree ent

Peaflinger and BBBB do a combined 1000 damage on a crazy double critical!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    @Vini

Charging 5/6

Garchomp kills Assistant Diplomat 2!

Your hat is cool...

About the ship: I will give you 5 choices regarding what happens to the ship.
    1. You save it and hope that there is opportunity to use it on the water at some point.
    2. You turn it into scrap and get a 3 charge bonus that you must give to someone else
    3. You turn it into scrap and get a 1 charge bonus
    4. You get BBBB and M Garchomp to work together and throw the ship at the Vault for massive damage. This will not work on any other enemy as they would be fast and small enough to dodge.
    5. You start upgrading it and turning it into a land vehicle, retaining the cannon. This would require a fairly long charge.

---------------------------------------------------
    @Diesel0307

5/5 Charge.

Whatever you were summoning before, it now is a FruitBot! You can turn the healthy status effect on and off at will. It will start out healthy. When healthy, FruitBot will regain 50 health per turn, but can not attack. Well unhealthy, it will be able to attack normally, but won't regain health.
    ---------------------------
    Diplomat uses its turn to distract RevBot instead of charge, allowing ElvenRhinoRider to easily deliver the killing blow.
    The Vault attacks M Garchomp with a coconut machine gun. -200, stunned for 1 turn.
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    (V) 98,500/100,000

(E) Diplomat: 1000/2000 CHARGING 10/15
    (E) Assistant diplomat 1: 1000/1000 CHARGING 10/15
    (E) Assistant diplomat 2: 0/1000 DEAD #

(N) Tree: 10,000/10,000 Fruits remaining: 3

(M) FruitBot 900/900 HEALTHY !
    (M) RevBot-01.2 0/1200 DEAD #
    (M) Mega Garchomp: 170/500 HUNGER #, STUN 1
    (M) Peaflinger: 1500/1500 ARMOUR10 #
    (M) BBBB: 770/800 HUNGER #
    ------------------------------
    Vini's ship:

(A) Cannon: 2500/2500 STASIS !
    EVENTS:
    A large cloud of dust can be seen on the horizon. A banging can be heard, like hundreds of people are dropping forks on tile floors, way off in the distance. As the clanging noise gets louder, shouts can also be heard; shouts of "To battle" and "For the King" ring out. You can now see that the cloud of dust is actually a huge army and it has the sigil of Somewhere hanging on its banners. Presently the small army of Somewhere arrives. The Queen of Somewhere is in the lead, and she demands to know who killed her husband!

To catch up those of you you who are new: the King of Somewhere arrived a while ago and was killed by the safe for no apparent reason. His knights fled, and have apparently alerted the queen of this. She has come back, seeking revenge!

The footmen of Somewhere will do damage equal to their health divided by 10, and the cavalry will do damage equal to their health divided by 5.
    e^i*π=-1
    (5/15) "OH GOD DAMN IT!"

I throw another tool in anger, but it misses everyone.

". . . Fucking hell, am I ever gonna get this project done?" I wipe the sweat from my forehead with a rag. I glance over at my phone - he's probably still in my contact list.

Should I call him . . .?
    . . . No. Not after he betrayed me.
    I can figure this out alone.
    BBBB and peaflinger repeat the same move on the same guy
    5/6 tree ent

the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    "You get BBBB and M Garchomp to work together and throw the ship at the Vault for massive damage. This will not work on any other enemy as they would be fast and small enough to dodge."
    I'd love to go for that, but Garchomp is stunned and likely won't survive two turns.

I sacrifice my ship (somehow) to turn it into a 3 charge-points and hand it to RiR. 15 is a lot to go through alone.

If the above counts as my action, then that's it. If it doesn't:
    I finish summoning Okuu. 6/6
    (I didn't say stats before, but I was thinking very high damage, above average speed and low defense.)

If Okuu was summoned, she readies "Explosion Sign: Giga Flare". (1/2)

@¤RunninginReverse¤

Charging 5/15

I love the flavour! Also Vini has given you an extra 3 charges if you can incorporate wood into whatever you're making.
    ----------------------------------
    @Brainstorm

Okay, they do combined 450 damage

5/6 charging
    --------------
    @Vini

You give the charges to RiR. Because the ship was scrapped, the cannon can no longer be in stasis and is permanently active.

Okuu was summoned! Charging 1/2
    ------------------------------------
    The Vault summons a zombie that can only eat the Peaflinger, but does ton of damage to it.
    ------------------------
    Zombie attacks Peaflinger doing 600 damage! Armour protects. 600-10=590
    -----------------------------------------
    Diplomats charge.
    -------------------
    The Tree begins to wither :-(
    Elven RhinoRider attacks BBBB, dealing 200 damage.
    -----------------------------------------------
    (V) 98,500/100,000

(E) Diplomat: 1000/2000 CHARGING 12/15
    (E) Assistant diplomat 1: 1000/1000 CHARGING 12/15
    (E) Assistant diplomat 2: 0/1000 DEAD #
    (E) Zombie 800/800

(N) Tree: 10,000/10,000 Fruits remaining: 3 WITHERING 1/3

(A) Cannon: 2500/2500

(M) Okuu 1100/1000 CHARGING 1/2
    (M) FruitBot 900/900 HEALTHY !
    (M) Mega Garchomp: 140/500 HUNGER #
    (M) Peaflinger: 910/1500 ARMOUR10 #
    (M) BBBB: 530/800 HUNGER #
    EVENTS:

To catch up those of you you who are new: the King of Somewhere arrived a while ago and was killed by the Vault for no apparent reason. His knights fled, and have apparently alerted the queen of this. She has come back, seeking revenge!

e^i*π=-1
    1/2 charge to summon two ordinary minions to manage the cannon.

Okuu uses "Explosion Sign: Giga Flare" on Assistant Diplomat 1.

Garchomp eats another fruit from the Tree. Might be a tad too greedy, but hey, it is everybody's for the taking.

(6/15 - I'll implement the charges Vini gave me towards the end, for pure RP flavor.)

After so long working without ever getting it, I finally sigh, and look back at my cell phone.

". . . I just hope he isn't a prick about this."

I pick up the phone and call . . .

"Hey, Sam? It's Diamond.
    I can't believe I'm saying this, but . . .
    I need your help."

"And he comes crawling back," Sam taunts. "I thought you'd never call."

"Urgh, don't be this way, Sam. I just need your help with a few little projects so I can open this goddamn vault and-"

"A vault? I never took you for a thief. I guess you really couldn't go on without me, ha."

". . . Sam. Seriously. I am this close to hanging up."

"Then you'll never get your fancy project done, will you?" Sam asks with a smile.

". . . Just . . . Get over to the workshop. And hurry, alright?" I ask, already wishing I never called.

"Sure thing, D," Sam says.

"I have told you several times not to-. . . whatever."

"See you soon."

"Bye."
    6/6
    Tree ent is spawned!

BBBB will suplex the diplomat
    Peaflinger will fling peas on the diplomat

edited June 2
    First off:

I just want to say a few words thanks. I love doing this. Honestly, it's one of the highlights of my day, seeing what you guys have done in your war against the Vault. It's a great experience! It's a great feeling of satisfaction when I finish my update and post my comment, the feeling of a task completed. Thank you, all of you. Thank you, DashNet.
    --------------
    Now, to business.
    -------------------
    @Vini

Charging 1/2

Okku does 500 damage

Garchomp dies when he eats the fruit. Too bad.
    Yeah. He dies. It was time for him to go.

--------------------------------------------
    @¤RunninginReverse¤

Charging 6/15

Great story, gain an extra charge. Total bonus charges: 4. Charges usable on this project only. I'm loving the flavour, it really spices up the work of the update, without adding extra actions for me to resolve! Keep it up!
    -----------------
    @Brainstorm

6/6 Tree ent. What type of minion do you want?

BBBB and Peaflinger attack the Diplomat. Combined 400 damage.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    @Diesel0307

Fruit bot goes to work. The wither of the tree is paused, but needs a second minion to actually reverse the process, and a third to improve fruit quality and health. You may want to enlist the help of other players.

To show you are working on the tree, I have put the tree in stasis, and given FruitBot the effect ANTI-WITHER.

Just so you know, on your turn, both you and any/all of your minions can take an action.
    ---------
    ElvenRhinoRider does 200 damage to BBBB.
    -----------------------------------------
    Diplomats continue to charge! If you don't kill the leader on the next turn, the Vault will get an army!
    -----------------
    Zombie attacks Peaflinger for 500 damage. Armour protects. 500-10=490
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    The Vault attacks Okuu with its coconut gun for 300 damage! The next minion who does at least 500 damage to the Vault in a single attack gets the Coconut gun and does an extra 300 damage per attack.
    -------------------------------
    (V) 98,500/100,000

(E) Diplomat: 500/2000 CHARGING 14/15
    (E) Assistant diplomat 1: 500/1000 CHARGING 14/15
    (E) Zombie 800/800

(N) Tree: 10,000/10,000 Fruits remaining: 2 WITHERING 1/3 STASIS !

(A) Cannon: 2500/2500

(M) Tree ent: ????/???? What type of minion?
    (M) Okuu 800/1100 CHARGING 2/2
    (M) FruitBot 900/900 HEALTHY ! ANTI-WITHER !
    (M) Mega Garchomp: 0/500 DEAD #
    (M) Peaflinger: 420/1500 ARMOUR10 #
    (M) BBBB: 300/800 HUNGER #
    EVENTS:

To catch up those of you you who are new: the King of Somewhere arrived a while ago and was killed by the Vault for no apparent reason. His knights fled, and have apparently alerted the queen of this. She has come back, seeking revenge!

Yet another event starts brewing. It's effect I haven't quite decided yet... 1/5
    e^i*π=-1
  • Diesel0307Diesel0307 Member Posts: 727 ✭✭
    Have FruitBot do what it is doing, but have Healing Mist try to anti-wither the tree.

Let's make a minion to improve Fruit quality:
    Mr. Super Fruit (1/5)
    Tree ent; used to be a tree, but awakened by a masterful magic user in hordes to protect him, contains a bit of aura and a lot of necromancy and arcana, tree ents have one large tree hand and one small branch hand, they have extremely high defense and health and low speed.

1/2
    BBB goes inside of Peaflinger...

"O, land shark. My greed became your demise. I'm deeply sorry. You will be missed."

But the show must go on!

2/2
    I summon two cannoneers. Can only attack with a cannon, but have extra armor.

Cannoners 1 and 2 load the cannon. (1/2)
    I'm going with the way it used to be, two turns to fire the cannon.
    But if you agree to change the armor for a bonus that allows them to load and fire the cannon on the same turn, (as long as they're both alive) I'd go for that and shoot the Diplomat Leader.

Okuu uses "Hell's Tokamak" on Diplomat Leader.
    (also, you forgot to update the damage she took from the coconut gun.)

@Diesel0307

Charging 1/5

Each turn, your minions will reduce the withering charge by 1. When it gets to -3, then the effect is permanently destroyed. I have also given Healing mist the effect ANTI-WITHER.
    -------------
    @Brainstorm

Charging 1/Cancelled because Peaflinger was destroyed :-(

Okay, tree ent has been created. Extremely high defence and health, but can only attack once every 2 rounds. Tree ent will automatically charge to attack, and on the charged round you can decide how/what it attacks. It can also do greater charges as normal. It has comparatively weak attacks.
    ------------
    @Vini

Charging 2/2 Cannoneers are summoned, and start loading the cannon 1/2.

Okuu attacks the Diplomat leader, and does 300 damage with her tokamak! I didn't know Okuu had access to a tokamak though... Tokamak summoned!

Damage updated. Thanks!
    -----------------------------
    A wild tokamak appears!
    -----------------------
    The Grand wizard of Somewhere starts charging to turn the Zombie into a Zombie Ghost. 1/2
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    The Diplomats finish their charge! The Vault now controls the army of Somewhere!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Queen of Somewhere readies her troops. 1/3
    -----------------------------------------------
    Zombie kills Peaflinger
    -----------------------
    ElvenRhinoRider, who I am surprised is still alive, attacks BBBB for 200 damage.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Vault attacks Okuu with its coconut gun again. -300
    ------------------------------------------------------
    (V) 98,500/100,000

(E) Elven RhinoRider 450/1000
    (E) Diplomat 200/2000 CHARGING 15/15
    (E) Assistant diplomat 500/1000 CHARGING 15/15
    (E) Zombie 800/800

(E) Queen of Somewhere 1000/1000 CHARGING 1/3
    (E) Royal Guardian 2000/2000 ARMOUR50 #
    (E) Grand wizard of Somewhere 1000/1000 CHARGING 1/2
    (E) Footmen of Somewhere 5000/5000
    (E) Cavalry of Somewhere 2000/2000

(N) Tree 10,000/10,000 Fruits remaining: 2, ANTI-WITHERING 0/-3

(N) Tokamak 2000/2000 ARMOUR20 #

(A) Cannon 2500/2500

(M) Cannoneer 1 500/500 LOADING-CANNON 1/2
    (M) Cannoneer 2 500/500 LOADING-CANNON 1/2
    (M) Tree ent 2000/2000 ARMOUR100 # CHARGING 1/2
    (M) Okuu 500/1100
    (M) Peaflinger: 0/1500 DEAD #
    (M) Healing mist: 100/100 INCORPORAL # ANTI-WITHER !
    (M) BBBB: 70/800 HUNGER # CHARGING 1/Cancelled
    EVENTS:

Yet another event starts brewing. A giant cauldron starts forming. 2/5
    e^i*π=-1
    I start doing a muchroom spell, healing one monster about half his own maximum health (BBBB), reviving one with 50% health (Peaflinger) and healing all other minions by 20% of their health

1/3

BBBB will go on defensive mode, rolling into a ball. (+Def, -Atk)
    BBBB will dash and attack diplomat

Well, the Tokamak is actually just a name for one of her attacks, but having an actual Tokamak on the arena could be interesting.

Okuu shoots plasma channeled through the Tokamak, aimed at the Queen of Somewhere.

(2/2) The cannoneers load the cannon and fire at the Queen of Somewhere.

I reload my Magical Flintlock Musket. 1/2

edited June 2
    (8/25, I realized that due to what the project actually is, it might be a bit too powerful to go with just 15 charges. So I added 10 more to the requirements.)

Sam arrives. I prepare for the shitstorm.

"Hey, Diamond! Been a long time," Sam greets. It seems friendly enough in text, but he has this aura of smugness around him.

"Hey, Sam . . ." I say, staring straight at him. He's wearing those douche-y shades I always hated but never called him out on until the incident, as well as a black leather jacket over what appears to be a light blue T-shirt, and similar black-leather jeans. His feet, at least, appear to be made of metal - either that or he's wearing metal boots and this is a shitty trend I missed.

"So, what exactly is your little problem that got you so desperate that you called me in?" Sam asks, letting his smugness through with a confident smirk.

". . . Well, since you're here, you probably see the safe behind us," I say. ". . . The thing's indestructible, I swear to God. I have so many theories on what could possibly be inside that it has to be so well-guarded, and it's driving me nuts."

"Yeah, and . . .?"

"I've been working on the old project we never figured out . . . Project: Ares."

"You realize how badly that went for us last time we tried to build Project: Ares?" Sam asks, now angry. "We barely survived that! You caused a fucking core meltdown!"

"Yeah, and I'm willing to take the blame for that . . . and for the resulting loss of your organic legs," I add. "But it'll be better this time, I swear. I'm using a better cooling system for the core, and I have more resources than I used to so I could afford better materials for building it . . ."

". . . Even if I was willing to believe that you wouldn't fuck it up again," Sam begins. "And even if I was willing. To go back. To that project. WHICH I'M NOT . . . What do I get out of this? Psychological damage? Uh, a horrible, gruesome death? LOSING MORE OF MY FUCKING LIMBS?!"

". . . I'll let you take, like, 3/4 of the credit. I don't care about the credit, I just want to fucking break this safe," I add.

". . . Fine," Sam decides.
    @Brainstorm

That's way to powerful for only a 3 turn charge! 8 turns minimum. Charging 1/8

BBBB is in defence mode. Can't attack, extreme bonus to defence.

Tree ent can attack this turn.
    -----------------------------
    @Vini

The Royal guardian jumps in the way of the plasma and cannon ball, but takes 800 damage! Armour protects from both of their attacks. 800-50-50=700

Reloading 1/2
    -----------------
    @¤RunninginReverse¤

Oh yeah, JUST 15 charges.

8/25, 3 bonus charges remaining.
    -------------------------------------
    @Diesel0307

Charging 2/5

Healing mist and FruitBot continue healing the tree.
    ----------------
    The Grand wizard of Somewhere turns the Zombie into a Zombie-Ghost, which attacks and kills Healing mist.
    -------------------------
    The Queen has almost got her troops in order!
    ----------------------------------------------
    The Royal Guardian starts to regenerate itself. 1/3
    -------------------------------------------------
    ElvenRhinoRider kills BBBB
    The Vault does another 200 damage to Okuu with its coconut gun. The next minion who does at least 500 damage to the Vault in one hit gets the gun and does an extra 300 damage per attack.
    --------------------------
    (V) 98,500/100,000

(E) Elven RhinoRider 450/1000
    (E) Diplomat 200/2000
    (E) Assistant diplomat 500/1000
    (E) Zombie-Ghost 800/800 INCORPOREAL #

(E) Queen of Somewhere 1000/1000 CHARGING 2/3
    (E) Royal Guardian 1300/2000 ARMOUR50 # CHARGING 1/3
    (E) Grand wizard of Somewhere 1000/1000 CHARGING 2/2
    (E) Footmen of Somewhere 5000/5000
    (E) Cavalry of Somewhere 2000/2000

(N) Tree 10,000/10,000 Fruits remaining: 2, ANTI-WITHERING -1/-3

(N) Tokamak 2000/2000 ARMOUR20 #

(A) Cannon 2500/2500 LOADED 2/2

(M) Cannoneer 1 500/500 LOADING-CANNON 2/2
    (M) Cannoneer 2 500/500 LOADING-CANNON 2/2
    (M) Tree ent 2000/2000 ARMOUR100 # CHARGING 2/2
    (M) Okuu 300/1100
    (M) Healing mist: 0/100 DEAD #
    (M) BBBB: 0/800 DEAD #
    -----------------------------------------------------
    EVENTS:

Yet another event starts brewing. A giant cauldron starts forming. 3/5
    e^i*π=-1
    Cannoneers load the cannon. (1/2)

MFM (magical flintlock musket) reloaded. 5/5 ammo
    I fire a healing shot at Okuu.

Okuu flies very, very high, evading attacks (DEFEND mode) and charging something nasty. (1/4)

edited June 2
    Hell no, let them die
    I revive BBBB as Basically a Better Baby Burrito Bison (BBBBB). 1/4
    I revive peaflinger as Peatapault. 1/5

• Diesel0307Diesel0307 Member Posts: 727 ✭✭
    edited June 3
    @Diesel0307 @Brainstorm

There are a few problems with your turns.

Brainstorm:
    You can only have one charge going at a time.

Diesel:
    You can't do a one turn charge.
    If you wanted to another charge, it would reset your Super Fruit charge.

Please edit and change your actions.
    e^i*π=-1
    ((Tbh, another part of why I extended this so far was because I want Sam to stick around and I gotta explain why, if I didn't extend it I probably wouldn't have gotten around to it because of the charges.))

(9/25)

Before long, me and Sam are working. I glance over at him before heading back to work, a couple of times. He and I used to be a great team - before he stabbed me in the back during Project: Apollo, that is. He was always a bit of an ass, but he wasn't insufferable before then.

One time I glance over at him, to see him glancing right back at me. He has this . . . odd look in his eyes. I've never seen him look that way before . . . he almost seemed . . . upset? Why would he be upset? It was his choice to break that vial. It was his choice to ruin Project: Apollo.

So why did he care?

While I was distracted, I accidentally shocked myself.

"OW! Fuck."

". . . You okay, Diamond?" Sam asks.

"Yeah, stings a little, but not the first time and definitely not the last," I say, turning back towards work. "At least it wasn't my bionic one this time. I don't need that to short circuit and have to fix it with one hand again..."

((Yep, I got a bionic arm. Sam ain't the only one injured in the big bang, but he was certainly hit harder.))

"Damn . . . Can't imagine how hard that was for you," Sam says, looking grimly serious for a minute. Amazing how he says this when he was a complete and utter ass not even an hour ago.

"Well, it doesn't make it any easier that the one guy I trusted not only ditched me barely a month after that whole incident, but destroyed the one thing that could help, not just us, but so many people."

". . ." Sam shut up immediately after that. He looked at me a minute with that same upset look once again, before returning to work.