Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Material Worth

MrMonkey7thMrMonkey7th Member Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭
edited June 26 in Playground
Hey there, and welcome to Material Worth. The basic premise of the game is that the more items you have, the more things you can do. The entire point of the game is to gain more and more powerful items, and to amass a huge selection of knick-knacks in your inventory! Not interested yet? Keep reading to learn about the epic world YOU could take part in!

Quests:
If you want, you can go on a quest, to try and find unique items that can not be attained in any other way! They may have special powers, be technologically ahead of the time, or just be an epic looking collectors item.
Quests are important because they can give unique items.

Battles:
Your character can partake in battles, going up against other players or NPCs for fantastical rewards. This can sometimes net you a few fancy items, like a dead bird!

Magic/Tech:
Each character has a certain amount of Spirit Points (SP). SP can be used to cast powerful spells, or create deadly technological banes, but it is also your health, so watch out. High tier items can also sometimes have a certain amount of SP built into the item. When the item takes damage or activates its powers, it uses up some of its SP, and when the item has no SP left, it is destroyed. The downside of SP items is that you can lose them, the upside is that they can have magical or technologically advanced effects.
Magic/Tech is important because it is the only way to break the laws of physics.

What happens if I lose all my SP?
You lose 1 item of my choice. Probably your most powerful or rarest one.

What is the time period?
Anything! The higher the tier of the item, the more likely that it comes from a more advanced era.

What are the different "tiers" of items?
Normal, Rare, Epic, and Legendary. Note that you can only have 1 Legendary item.

If an item is Unique then only one them exists. Legendary items are automatically Unique

How many SP do I start with?
Each character has 10 SP at the beginning of the game.

How large is my inventory?
You can have any number of items in your inventory, except for Legendary items.

How do I begin?
Decide on a non magical, medieval age item, and state your first action!

Everyone spawns in a large grassy field with a red painted barn in the corner of it. To the South and East, a forest, To the North, mountains, and to the West, more fields.

One final note: Please keep track of your own inventory. Put all your items in a spoiler after every third post or so, or whenever you gain a new item.
e^i*π=-1
Post edited by MrMonkey7th on

Comments