Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

A clicker about cakes (BETA)

TLGa2007TLGa2007 Posts: 33Member ✭✭
Hello, dashneters! I start make this clicker and i post this clicker:
Click!
(Beta ver, YOLO!)
Balance is breaked, sorry.
P.s Problems? Post!
hey boi, do you likes a vanpirmo staff?

Comments

• BrainstormBrainstorm Posts: 8,074Member ✭✭✭✭
    Cool
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
  • medsal15medsal15 Posts: 86Member ✭✭
    edited May 19
    1. Both the *money and the *moneyclick are named cake. That makes it so when I click I see +1 cake +1 cake.
    2. The achievements box is on the upgrade box and on the resources box.
    3. According to the pastebin, you named pretty much every resources from cake producers Cake|Cakes.
    4. *moneyauto from 1 to 19 should be renamed for your sake to *cakemadeby followed by the building name. Trust me, it's easier to find something named with its producer's name than with a number.
    5. Same for the *autos.
    6. *moneyauto are building-produced. They don't need to be named.
    7. %a you baked cakes should be changed to You baked %a cakes.
    8. for buildings it should be %a cakes baked by buidingname.
    9. levelupc6's cost should be changed to at least 1e+13 money, and its unlocks to 1e+14 money. You could also round up the boost to 1e+7%.
    EDIT: I got 5 clicking upgrades in less than a minute. Make them harder to get. And less powerful. Clicking is quickly OP.
    I always give people what they want. Unless I can't.
    I'm still learning english so I probably make some mistakes. I will correct myself if I find it.