Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Krumblor the dragon

DatreborDatrebor Member Posts: 59 ✭✭
I've started the Krumblor and want to ascend. Would I have to start all over again if I did before finishing? I'm on the prisms, I have 83 right now but my legacy is 1121. I'm still doing the Grandmapolipics and that is giving me a lot of legacy points

Comments

• adam_antichristadam_antichrist Member Posts: 448 ✭✭✭
    Yeah you start again with krumblor every time, but it doesn't take as long to go through it each time. If you hang in there to get 100 prisms, you'll get a boost by switching to radiant appetite plus the next buff requires 50 of every building for a CPS boost. BUT if it is going to take ages to get up to 100 prisms, then you are better off ascending and spending your HCs on something useful like season switcher which is mental or the golden cookie upgrades if you mainly play actively since they improve your GC bonuses.

If it was me I'd ascend now and get to the new dragon when you get to it.

• DatreborDatrebor Member Posts: 59 ✭✭
    Thank you. I went and ascended. I bought season season switcher.
    After I ascended quickly I got the 100 of each then it asked for 50 of each and then 200 of each. I'm only at 113 prisms and legacy 3914. I'm just going to ascend again.
  • bob_32_116bob_32_116 Member Posts: 660 ✭✭✭
    Funny how the first time you get Radiant Appetite it seems such a milestone. After a few ascensions you get blase about it. I find that I'm a couple of minutes into the run, happily buying 100 of this, 100 of that, and suddenly "Oh shit, I forgot to get Radiant Appetite... " and so I get it, and buy back 100 of everything, which takes less than a minute. then it's back to buying and strategy planning in earnest.
    After surrendering 100 of each to get Radiant Appetite you can surrender another 50 of each to get Bake dragon cookie (cookie production multiplier +5%)
  • bob_32_116bob_32_116 Member Posts: 660 ✭✭✭
    edited May 30
    I think the occurrence of Bake Dragon Cookie where it is, is a misstep in the design of the game. It should be unlocked as soon as the dragon is hatched, at which point getting 50 of everything will be something to strive for. At present it's not unlocked until you have unlocked Radiant Appetite. Getting 50 of every building happens a LOT quicker than getting 100 prisms. By the time you have 100 prisms, production is at such a stage that after sacrificing 100 of everything it takes next to no time to buy back 50 of everything. (The cost of the first 50 is only about a thousandth the cost of the second 50.) This makes the Dragon Cookie almost an afterthought.