Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.



Check if you are posting in the correct category.



The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.
⚠️ The DashNet forums will be shut down on September 12th 2019.⚠️

Please see here for more information.

Dashnet RPG (Dashnet's Greatest Forum Game of All Time)

14042444546

Comments

  • MrMonkey7thMrMonkey7th Posts: 1,315Member ✭✭✭
    Certified Dashnet RPG Member
    Look in the desk drawers. Gold would be too heavy, I can't weigh myself down.
    e^i*π=-1
    This forum: Not dead. Just... sleeping.
  • SphealSpheal Posts: 197Member ✭✭
    Head to the black feather
    spheals are round
    spheals are good
  • SphealSpheal Posts: 197Member ✭✭
    (taking all my stuff first of course)
    spheals are round
    spheals are good
  • SphealSpheal Posts: 197Member ✭✭
    plis be alive
    spheals are round
    spheals are good
  • MrMonkey7thMrMonkey7th Posts: 1,315Member ✭✭✭
    Certified Dashnet RPG Member
    @Spheal If you hover over your post, you will see a gear in the top right corner. If you click the gear, there will be an option to edit your post. You should edit your post rather than posting again if need to say more. Thanks! (The reason I didn't edit my post is because @mentions don't work in edited posts.
    e^i*π=-1
    This forum: Not dead. Just... sleeping.
  • SphealSpheal Posts: 197Member ✭✭
    ok!
    spheals are round
    spheals are good
  • iceklausiceklaus Posts: 1,195Member ✭✭✭
    Certified Dashnet RPG Member
    We are counting on you Brainstorm sempai
    the ones who dare have lives woth dying for

    shhhhh... nothing to see here
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Posts: 11,223Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Certified Dashnet RPG Member
    Guys, I expect at least half of the new posts to be unique members, okay?
    iceklaus said:

    Ok, enough bed time, let's get something worth cooking.

    *Picks up the bag while ignoring the landscape, then grabs the equipment and moves out

    You try to find anything to eat in your bag, it puffs smoke; pure nothingness, darkness, your old friend.

    You really need to hunt for food now that there’s nothing to eat today, normally you’d do that and go around the town selling what you hunt.
    The nest on the tree beside your house chirps in happiness, a family of birds lay atop, singing tones of pure melody, exciting you to prepare for your weekly trip.

    Getting your equips on, you jog out and into...

    Oh, where would you like to head off to today? You can always go normal and hunt in the woods for some meat, you could also stroll through the forest, there are lots of deer and bears there, or the hilltops, there is a giant cave by the hilltops, too

    Look in the desk drawers. Gold would be too heavy, I can't weigh myself down.

    You open the drawers, there are 3 to be exact
    The first drawer contains a few expensive-looking earrings and a strange scroll, however, the scroll is locked with adamantium and requires a silver key
    The second drawer has a set of different copper keys, around 4, you don’t know what they are for, there is also a notebook here, the cover is made of rare leather coated with some gold, you could open it to see what is in it.
    In the third drawer, you find a dagger... it looks poisoned, too. It is lain on a wide sheet of elephant skin.


    You hear strange step sounds coming from over at the north, they are very low that they could be confused for sound from your imagination.
    Spheal said:

    Head to the black feather

    You get ready and head off for training
    You reach, and find the others fighting fat bats

    >>fat bats
    Black Fat Bat; most common fat bats
    16/16 HP
    Fire Fat Bat; hot bats getting their energy from coal, they use fire
    20/20 HP
    purple fire bat; more aggressive bats.
    30/30 HP
    rest of species unknown

    However, you are hungry, you should treat yourself to a few crisps for now.
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

    the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

    Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
  • iceklausiceklaus Posts: 1,195Member ✭✭✭
    Certified Dashnet RPG Member
    *Heads to the forest*

    I'm too hungry to climb.

    the forest feels more like home... than home sometimes.
    the ones who dare have lives woth dying for

    shhhhh... nothing to see here
  • MrMonkey7thMrMonkey7th Posts: 1,315Member ✭✭✭
    Certified Dashnet RPG Member
    Grab everything, wrapping the dagger in the elephant skin so I don't get the poison on me. Read the notepad, despite the hunch I have that it's cursed.

    Head to the north.
    e^i*π=-1
    This forum: Not dead. Just... sleeping.
  • SphealSpheal Posts: 197Member ✭✭
    Eat crisps and hunt fire bats
    spheals are round
    spheals are good
  • SphealSpheal Posts: 197Member ✭✭
    ...brainstorm u there?
    spheals are round
    spheals are good
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Posts: 11,223Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Certified Dashnet RPG Member
    iceklaus said:

    *Heads to the forest*

    I'm too hungry to climb.

    the forest feels more like home... than home sometimes.

    You head to towards the forest, walking there, you happen across a friend of yours, one of the townsfolk
    “Hey Dask, out hunting, ain’t ya? Here, have this, can’t go on an empty stomache ey?”
    He gives you a sandwich to eat
    “I’ll be at dragon cliff all day, searching for eggs and killing baby dragons, you can meet me there anytime, we’d be huntin’ dragons! Bye!”
    He goes off.

    You reach the forest, and catch sight of a deer in a far distance...

    Grab everything, wrapping the dagger in the elephant skin so I don't get the poison on me. Read the notepad, despite the hunch I have that it's cursed.

    Head to the north.

    You take everything
    Reading the notebook, you find a large array of words, could be a complex scientific reference, from the wording, you can tell that this is an unorganized reference in psychology, seems to be referencing to some strange, mentally ill subject...

    You go north, you find a big hallway with a staircase, a door to the northwest and one straight north, one right, and one left
    You hear steps coming from upstairs, they seem close! You need to hide! You see three bookcases, two marble statues, a television, a carpet, a few drawers, and a golden table.
    Spheal said:

    Eat crisps and hunt fire bats

    You eat your crisps, you become satisfied
    You are now fighting a group of fire bats!

    Fire Bat: 20
    Fire Bat: 20

    You: 25
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

    the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

    Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
  • SphealSpheal Posts: 197Member ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab kick punch stab
    spheals are round
    spheals are good
  • iceklausiceklaus Posts: 1,195Member ✭✭✭
    Certified Dashnet RPG Member
    while I eat the sandwishes I start craving some adventure.

    I now feel in debt towards my friend, I decide to put an arrow to anything that moves so I can bring it to the mountains and share with my friend and hunt something that really represents a challenge.
    the ones who dare have lives woth dying for

    shhhhh... nothing to see here
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Posts: 11,223Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Certified Dashnet RPG Member
    Spheal said:

    stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab kick punch stab

    You stab a bat, dealing a critical 32 damage and killing it!

    Fire bat fires a flareball at you, dealing 2 damage
    You: 23/25
    Fire bat: 20
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

    the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

    Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Posts: 11,223Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Certified Dashnet RPG Member
    iceklaus said:

    while I eat the sandwishes I start craving some adventure.

    I now feel in debt towards my friend, I decide to put an arrow to anything that moves so I can bring it to the mountains and share with my friend and hunt something that really represents a challenge.

    Satisfied with your meal, you get ready to hunt, you aim your bow at the deer... RNG was extremely out of your favor, it hits the right of its chest and it falls, getting up again and running... luckily, you hit the head with another arrow, it dies
    “I am out of the mood today...” You must think

    You go get the deer.
    +8 kg deer meat
    +5 meat
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

    the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

    Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Posts: 11,223Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Certified Dashnet RPG Member
    Also bump
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

    the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

    Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
  • iceklausiceklaus Posts: 1,195Member ✭✭✭
    Certified Dashnet RPG Member
    I camp in the woods to smoke the meat and get my spirits together up again.
    the ones who dare have lives woth dying for

    shhhhh... nothing to see here
  • SphealSpheal Posts: 197Member ✭✭
    Do a backflip and throw my daggers at the bat
    spheals are round
    spheals are good
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    Name: Goldine.

    Preferred element: Lightning/electricity/thunder/whatever you want to call it.

    Preferred weapon: Dagger.
    "You don't get famous by stating that you are getting more famous. That's nonsense!" ~Karlolin
    "IT HASN'T EVEN PREMIERED ON THE THE-oh i guess you live in the US" ~Karlolin
    "Why won't you yiff with me ;.; " ~Anon9mous
    "The frosting... it's so.... mmm.... " ~Reepile
    "When the Worldstar guy is freaked the fuck out, you know there's a problem." ~Papa Franku
  • MrMonkey7thMrMonkey7th Posts: 1,315Member ✭✭✭
    Certified Dashnet RPG Member
    Hide behind the statues.
    e^i*π=-1
    This forum: Not dead. Just... sleeping.
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Posts: 11,223Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Certified Dashnet RPG Member
    iceklaus said:

    I camp in the woods to smoke the meat and get my spirits together up again.

    You sit, set up a small fire and cook all the meat, it becomes cooked meat, you eat 0.5 kg and feel fully satisfied

    You stay for a bit and then realize you have a lot of energy now, and are ready for an adventure of some sorts...

    You remember dragon cliff, as you do, you hear the sounds of wild goblins coming from the north, angrier than ever, must be red goblins...
    Spheal said:

    Do a backflip and throw my daggers at the bat

    Fortunately, you successfully backflip and throw the the dagger, impaling the bat’s fragile skeleton and throwing it to the floor, dead.

    VICTORY!
    Loot:
    2 bat wings
    1 coal

    You hear the genera- er - sensei - calling out, you go quickly to see what he has to announce

    “Greetings, feathers and featherettes, today, I call of you for the glory of thy dark kingdom.. this kingdom that has been rightfully ours for as long as life has existed, his majesty has ordered for a group of assassins to be sent for Gin Town in Nexonin stealthily, to spread terror and dominate and break it down from the inside before the army group comes and controls the area from the outside... and for this... I may choose...”

    The sensei chooses a group of you, around 20, then at last... he says your name!
    “Mister Spheal, you are a fairly new assassin but you are skilled, you have been chosen as the head of this mission, what would you like to say on behalf of yourself, your group, and your kingdom?”
    Goldra said:

    Name: Goldine.

    Preferred element: Lightning/electricity/thunder/whatever you want to call it.

    Preferred weapon: Dagger.

    Welcome welcome
    Now, choose one of the following backstories, if you don’t like them, you can spin for more.

    Goldine, special ninja for a band of ninja thieves in Alijone, very good Thief and second after the boss.
    Goldine, an adventurer with a nice house on top of a grassy hill in Tefermore, also a young, magic student in a nearby school for magic.

    Hide behind the statues.

    You hide behind one of the statues and carefully stare out, you find a very beautiful woman coming through... kind of in her towel only, she seems to be looking for something, she goes around for a while, then comes close to where you are hiding..
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

    the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

    Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
  • MrMonkey7thMrMonkey7th Posts: 1,315Member ✭✭✭
    Certified Dashnet RPG Member
    Don't move, don't panic, stay completely silent.
    e^i*π=-1
    This forum: Not dead. Just... sleeping.
  • iceklausiceklaus Posts: 1,195Member ✭✭✭
    Certified Dashnet RPG Member
    I wish to meet my friend, but I the rush for action is the louder sound in my mind.
    I move a little bit toward the goblins and set traps and cover myself to ambush them. The hunt is on!
    the ones who dare have lives woth dying for

    shhhhh... nothing to see here
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Posts: 11,223Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Certified Dashnet RPG Member

    Don't move, don't panic, stay completely silent.

    She takes something that was on the statue next to the one you hid behind, and walks away, she is still in the room though, watching T.V, and kind of still in her towel, you need to make an escape to another room, or end the heist? You have enough items to do that
    iceklaus said:

    I wish to meet my friend, but I the rush for action is the louder sound in my mind.
    I move a little bit toward the goblins and set traps and cover myself to ambush them. The hunt is on!

    After that, you jump in a bush, it almost perfectly hides your body
    Afterwards, the goblins come through, 4 of them fall in traps, but there seem to be six more
    They curse and jump around and keep stabbing the grass and trying to free their friends until you jump out and snap one of their goblins’ neck
    “FUCK, WE FOUND DINNER BOYS” one of them shouts
    Two come and throw knives, stabbing your leg, it hurts now and you feel pain, and find it hard to get up...
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

    the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

    Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
  • SphealSpheal Posts: 197Member ✭✭
    ALRIGHT BOYS AND GIRLS YALL ARE GOING ON A TRIP WITH PAPA SPHEAL SO BEHAVE OK? OR I'LL CUT YOU INTO tINY LITTLE BITS
    spheals are round
    spheals are good
  • MrMonkey7thMrMonkey7th Posts: 1,315Member ✭✭✭
    Certified Dashnet RPG Member
    Just wait, for now, no point in prematurely ending it. Any way to exit while still remaining hidden?
    e^i*π=-1
    This forum: Not dead. Just... sleeping.
  • iceklausiceklaus Posts: 1,195Member ✭✭✭
    Certified Dashnet RPG Member
    I take my bow and shoot one of them, then take one of the knives off my leg and throw at the other.

    The other 3 will come at me, I rip a cloth and improvise first aid and get my bow ready, trying to crawl to higher ground.
    the ones who dare have lives woth dying for

    shhhhh... nothing to see here
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Posts: 11,223Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Certified Dashnet RPG Member
    Spheal said:

    ALRIGHT BOYS AND GIRLS YALL ARE GOING ON A TRIP WITH PAPA SPHEAL SO BEHAVE OK? OR I'LL CUT YOU INTO tINY LITTLE BITS

    Some of them laugh, you get a few claps and cheers, so they start preparing for the mission
    It is scheduled for tonight, at 11:15 PM

    You see everyone has left already to prepare, you already haven’t much to prepare, but there are still a few bats and bears in the area...

    Just wait, for now, no point in prematurely ending it. Any way to exit while still remaining hidden?

    There is one door to the west behind you that is close enough to continue with a 15% chance of being noticed

    You wait a little bit, nothing...
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

    the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

    Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
Sign In or Register to comment.